What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
We mostly do business, and give money on interest, as if it was our birth right..... when abroad, if you see a Pashtun, other expatriate Pakistani's normally refer to us as "Pakistani Jews".

wo kaise aap patahn ho aur main baniya bhai jara khul ke samjhao

We mostly do business, and give money on interest, as if it was our birth right..... when abroad, if you see a Pashtun, other expatriate Pakistani's normally refer to us as "Pakistani Jews".

Now that MUST be a major insult to some :devil:

Chall bey salay...... greater Pakistan you meant to say....... :woot:

akhand bharat :D

LMFAO... as if we care.... you don't get it...... trade is in our blood...... and thinking about others views, isn't even on the list...... we are an independent bunch....... :agree:

Now that MUST be a major insult to some :devil:

well money lending & buisness alone dosent makes you baniya bhai ji

well yes we are jews of india and in thousands of years whenever a king or a decoit when wanted money he came to baniya and most of owr clans were destroyed deu to this but still we are there and even after contant hate campign against us by the commies and congressies alike and a few chamars and muslims we are still going strong but of late we have started sending owr brightest owtside india cause within next two decades india wont be able to safe gaurd interests of baniyas and bamans

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... now I get it........ like they call us the "Pashtuns" as Pakistani Jews........... no wonder........ so we are the Pakistani banyas....... :rofl:
begherat i know a 1965 pashtun veteran who will put his kheri on your chest and empty his Ak-47 magazine in your belly if you call pashtuns a baniya in front of him !!!! :pissed:

Trading is good - much better than doing only naukri for generations. :agree:
I tried one after college - did not click. Will try again after about 5 months :D This time more seriously.
I ze first in I family to (try to)start business :P Most of I family iz doktor und teacher. :hitwall:
Chall bey salay...... greater Pakistan you meant to say....... :woot:

LMFAO... as if we care.... you don't get it...... trade is in our blood...... and thinking about others views, isn't even on the list...... we are an independent bunch....... :agree:

Meri jan.... you seriously don't know us........

Our loan giving procedure:

1. Show me your ID card, take whatever you want. (no other ID needed)
2. Rate: as high as 10% / week.

Recovery:

I kill everyone in your family, no matter where, and I sincerely consider it as a justified kill.... no fear, no sorrow. :rofl:

Furthermore, state doesn't interfere when you have defaulted on a Pashtuns loan..... :woot:

well money lending & buisness alone dosent makes you baniya bhai ji

well yes we are jews of india and in thousands of years whenever a king or a decoit when wanted money he came to baniya and most of owr clans were destroyed deu to this but still we are there and even after contant hate campign against us by the commies and congressies alike and a few chamars and muslims we are still going strong but of late we have started sending owr brightest owtside india cause within next two decades india wont be able to safe gaurd interests of baniyas and bamans

In spirit my brother.... in spirit...... :oops:

begherat i know a 1965 pashtun veteran who will put his kheri on your chest and empty his Ak-47 magazine in your belly if you call pashtuns a baniya in front of him !!!! :pissed:

Meri jan.... you seriously don't know us........

Our loan giving procedure:

1. Show me your ID card, take whatever you want. (no other ID needed)
2. Rate: as high as 10% / week.

Recovery:

I kill everyone in your family, no matter where, and I sincerely consider it as a justified kill.... no fear, no sorrow. :rofl:

Furthermore, state doesn't interfere when you have defaulted on a Pashtuns loan..... :woot:

In spirit my brother.... in spirit...... :oops:

wellbrother we baniyas were basicalli left money lending after first world war when deu to political considartion british gave away all owr lands and holdings to jats of punjab and haryana and since then we came into trading and other highli specialiesed jobs like teachers , doctors and engenears if yopu ask me the type of money lending you do same is done these days in india by sanhsies and other criminal people

Did you fall for his words - hook line and sinker? :what: :omghaha:
wellbrother we baniyas were basicalli left money lending after first world war when deu to political considartion british gave away all owr lands and holdings to jats of punjab and haryana and since then we came into trading and other highli specialiesed jobs like teachers , doctors and engenears if yopu ask me the type of money lending you do same is done these days in india by sanhsies and other criminal people

Meri jan, I have loads of those veterans in my family, who actually dropped countless Indians, and yet they do business with India at the moment (via Dubai).

Meri jan, war is war. Peace is peace. You need to delink your emotions from your personality.

P.S. I have more than one dozen Gurkha Kukri's adoring my living room back-home..... guess how were those acquired? :D

Meri jan, I have loads of those veterans in my family, who actually dropped countless Indians, and yet they do business with India at the moment (via Dubai).

Meri jan, war is war. Peace is peace. You need to delink your emotions from your personality.

P.S. I have more than one dozen Gurkha Kukri's adoring my living room back-home..... guess how were those acquired? :D
:what: :ashamed: :cry:

Manhoos, we also paid a heavy price for them...... war is never good........... :pissed:

well bhai i see here most pakistanes are so proud of 1965what they dont realize it started the countdown for faliour of pakistan as a nation in all the fields of life and you still dont get the plot well its kind of worrying for us cause if pakistan goes we hjave to get owr hands dirty very often to control the warring clans and tribes and the tallibunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom