What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO...... 1965 had nothing to do with present situation of Pakistan, not even the remotest of connections...... moreover, don't concern yourself with Pakistan failing......... we are here, and shall remain for eternity....... people like me stay guard over it's integrity, I am not my father who let BD go......... way more psycho than him........... :agree:

well bhai i see here most pakistanes are so proud of 1965what they dont realize it started the countdown for faliour of pakistan as a nation in all the fields of life and you still dont get the plot well its kind of worrying for us cause if pakistan goes we hjave to get owr hands dirty very often to control the warring clans and tribes and the tallibunnies

LMFAO...... 1965 had nothing to do with present situation of Pakistan, not even the remotest of connections...... moreover, don't concern yourself with Pakistan failing......... we are here, and shall remain for eternity....... people like me stay guard over it's integrity, I am not my father who let BD go......... way more psycho than him........... :agree:

well bro beleave it or not 1965 was is responsible directli for almost all the security related problems you face today cause after that all doars with peace with india were shut , USA started looking at you differentli , you had to devise new ways to feed the ARMY and genral population on hate india and get wepons and supplies to keep the justification which let you get dragged into soviet war though they had saved you in 1965 deu to this you lost all hope and were at merci of USA and then china and then what not and now you have no friends onli prfit seeking friends who keep giving you scraps but sucking your blood and you know it but cant do anything as tyhe onli one who can save you from it is india and indians will never help you as they are way too warry of your establishmenst backstabbing habits

Meri jan, don't put India on a pedestal that rivals the U.S of A...... :lol:

Let's leave it at that. :D

well bro beleave it or not 1965 was is responsible directli for almost all the security related problems you face today cause after that all doars with peace with india were shut , USA started looking at you differentli , you had to devise new ways to feed the ARMY and genral population on hate india and get wepons and supplies to keep the justification which let you get dragged into soviet war though they had saved you in 1965 deu to this you lost all hope and were at merci of USA and then china and then what not and now you have no friends onli prfit seeking friends who keep giving you scraps but sucking your blood and you know it but cant do anything as tyhe onli one who can save you from it is india and indians will never help you as they are way too warry of your establishmenst backstabbing habits

:pop: :pop:
coca0.gif

Meri jan, don't put India on a pedestal that rivals the U.S of A...... :lol:

Let's leave it at that. :D

no bhai im not putting india on any pedestal but truth is truth maybe today you dont want to aknowledge it and laugh it away but soon you will see some very seripus complications in your western naighbours and things will work in such a way that you never even thought they were possible then your establishment will feel how wrong were they to keep the fire of hate against india burning till then have fun but your country dont have much time left ...good luck to your nation brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom