What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haar he na jaon'..... I'm testing different techniques and emotions....... :kiss3:

Imagine, I short listed you and zeeeezuuuu out of 50,000+ members..... :D

@Mirzay he liesss....its a typical guy line, they use it to "try to make you feel special".....do you remember how he was advertising 4 spots for his "empresses" initially and no one volunteered :rofl:

@Hyperion babes its been a few days and i see no progress....disappointed LOL :D :D :D

Babes, you home still? :angry:
@ZYXW

nopes I left after we last spoke.... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Gandi bachi..... you'd leave the Emperor and go settle for number two! :what:

feuxartifice.gif

well bhai i see here most pakistanes are so proud of 1965what they dont realize it started the countdown for faliour of pakistan as a nation in all the fields of life and you still dont get the plot well its kind of worrying for us cause if pakistan goes we hjave to get owr hands dirty very often to control the warring clans and tribes and the tallibunnies
hahaha lolzzzzzzz one thing you will never understand. Defeat is nothing to us. our fathers fought gloriously in 1965 war. even the other side acknowledges that. a man who stops because of some failures can never become a great man.we will keep fighting for what we think is rightfully our and one day we WILL have it and remember my friend we are not going anywhere.

Haar he na jaon'..... I'm testing different techniques and emotions....... :kiss3:

Imagine, I short listed you and zeeeezuuuu out of 50,000+ members..... :D

And you are the only one who's my brother over here among 50,000+ members

@Mirzay hasn't settled for me. First she has to actually like what I have to offer, tabhi FAIL ho rahe ho Emperor- step jo jump karne ki koshish kar rahe ho.:)

@Mirzay he liesss....its a typical guy line, they use it to "try to make you feel special".....do you remember how he was advertising 4 spots for his "empresses" initially and no one volunteered :rofl:

He's smart boy .00oooppppssss UNCLE :ashamed:

Naaah! :coffee: :coffee:

Armstrong....
foretnoire.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom