What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I was waiting for. Tell me something, wasn't Allah capable of decreeing the % of Zakkat to be paid, or the number of rakkat of Namaz to be offered, all in Quran itself?

I can explain the above a hundred different ways, however, best one would be for you to understand, Allah SWT is all understanding and knowing. Quran-e-Kareen is supposed to be for all times, not just for today or yesterday. Try to understand and appreciate the flexibility Allah has gifted you (by building it right into Quran - the vagueness about certain issues - as they are flexible), instead of being so stringent with yourself. Ittidal in everything is the way to go my friend.

Can continue if you wish.
ok than let me put it this way !!! who told to pray 5 times a day !!!

and what flexibility. the word zakat was never used before Quran and Quran doesn't tell you how to pay it or what it is !!! this is the part where hadis comes in !!!

kiun bay kia hua ???

YOU IS GETTING FRIENDLY WITH HYPE. I need to know, otherwise I might end up slitting your throat and then finding out later that you were not a fundoo.:frown:

Correction:

ONLY pretty girls, armstrong, mambi, dillinger and very other GUY you turn hyperina for :D LOL

He can't help himself. @Hyperion can't resist my love handles.:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Go away.... busy with my love...... :angry:

ok than let me put it this way !!! who told to pray 5 times a day !!!

and what flexibility. the word zakat was never used before Quran and Quran doesn't tell you how to pay it or what it is !!! this is the part where hadis comes in !!!

Love you baby...... get ready and go to school...... :kiss3:

:smitten: love you too muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! and eww why would I when I can come here and flirt with you instead :D

YOU IS GETTING FRIENDLY WITH HYPE. I need to know, otherwise I might end up slitting your throat and then finding out later that you were not a fundoo.:frown:

He can't help himself. @Hyperion can't resist my love handles.:whistle:

as evident by your avatar :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom