What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post count is stuck 1308

It is not increasing.:undecided:

Webby, yara, some strange banned members have been thanking me recently..... dunno why.... :blink:
@WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
:thinktank:ViVa ღ Real ღ MadriD:thinktank:

:p:P

He is one of the biggest trolls in the world. Such a bad referee this César Muñiz Fernández.:astagh:

https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/&#158...85;نانديز

2cxuxxd.jpg

:lol:

:sniper:Pepe

I laughed at the guy who scored for Elche at the last minuet of the match, he was like I killed em. Pepe was a smart *** although I don't like the way he plays so harsh but the referee was right it was a plain penalty. And again Viva Madrid.....:victory:

My friend I do not agree that this was a penalty at all. Pepe was the one who was pulling the shirt. But we can say that this bad referee is bad most of the time. I always rated him very poorly. He makes constant mistakes, LOVES to give 8-10 yellow card each game, sometimes also 1 or two red cards and in general he loses the control of matches.

But yes we can agree that he was a friendly troll for Real Madrid tonight.:D

Going to bed so take care bro!

My friend I do not agree that this was a penalty at all. Pepe was the one who was pulling the shirt. But we can say that this bad referee is bad most of the time. I always rated him very poorly. He makes constant mistakes, LOVES to give 8-10 yellow card each game, sometimes also 1 or two red cards and in general he loses the control of matches.

But yes we can agree that he was a friendly troll for Real Madrid tonight.:D

Going to bed so take care bro!

Pepe. :omghaha:
BVCv9OaCEAAUBjc.jpg

Ok bro, have a nice night. sleep tight.

@Armstrong No jeans! Should be fun. They need to ban you too from any institution, poofters being moral detritus and all.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom