What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's a private show..... fireworks, what fireworks....... nuclear explosions...... the whole place is radioactive..... :D

Pardon the juvenile mind, i was expecting the fireworks right from the start......:lol:

@Mirzay, you could have had all this. Your loss. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
You can borrow zee zuu for your learning period .... :whistle:

Blasphemy!!! haven't you read that the king of kings have blessed me with such an honor.That's enough encouragement already.:P

God i miss Hinduguy.....lol.......would have never been late to pass his fatwa on the Gayism.

Biaaaaaach......... when the Emperor plays Hyperina, he is a she, in full female character....... :oops:

Blasphemy!!! haven't you read that the king of kings have blessed me with such that honor.That's enough encouragement already.:P

God i miss Hinduguy.....lol.......would have never been late to pass his fatwa on the Gayism.

@Hyperion

Lagta hai bachoon ko is thread say ban karna paryga, warna they risk being perverted by a tharki buddha emperor and his equally tharki Yankistani empress getting horny. :omghaha:

@seiko

How about install a cam and broadcast on skype? :D

@hinduguy kidher marr gaye???? Today is gonna be the show of your lifetime, that is if you're online! :D

I was thinking USD3 / person, could earn us USD30,000.00+ within the next few hours..... who wouldn't want to see a decent flirting session between the Emperor and Empress? :woot:

How about install a cam and broadcast on skype? :D

Cooooold! Raining and low temperatures!

What about u? How r u?
Khuda ka karam hai bhai. i was just talking to a little friend in copenhagen. the poor girl is suffering from flu.

@hinduguy kidher marr gaye???? Today is gonna be the show of your lifetime, that is if you're online! :D

I was thinking USD3 / person, could earn us USD30,000.00+ within the next few hours..... who wouldn't want to see a decent flirting session between the Emperor and Empress? :woot:
lolzzzz @hinduguy's on a break !!!

Biaaaaaach......... when the Emperor plays Hyperina, he is a she, in full female character....... :oops:

I like the way you play with your hairs (gender).....:enjoy:

The view is frankly always very soothing and pleasant to my eyes but as they say the nearer the better......:cool:

Princess Hyperina, with a dupatta :oops:

brunettes%20movies%20liv%20tyler%20the%20lord%20of%20the%20rings%20arwen%20undomiel%20movie%20legends%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpapermay.com_51.jpg

@Aeronaut @S.U.R.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom