What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting times ahead......(i mean else that), yeah i'm getting used to it and kind of loving it.But it's still a long long journey that demands dedication from my side while i'm getting huge distraction from all the sides.:girl_wacko:

Not fair....This is not fair.

I can understand your pain/pleasure mate!! ;)

Goodluck mate.....I wish you get a big and a permanent one this time.Or 60 saal badd app ke ankh khulle...:P

Ahhh!! I wont stick with one job dear.. Its in my thakdeerr!! :D

And am not 60 :angry: Am Just 22

+8 :angel:

Chill @seiko - just kidding

Me too mate.. No need for explaining.. This is a place for fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand your pain/pleasure mate!! ;)

Ahhh!! I wont stick with one job dear.. Its in my thakdeerr!! :D

And am not 60 :angry: Am Just 22

+8 :angel:

Me too mate.. No need for explaining.. This is a place for fun :)

:)

Takdeer ,nice topic.There is fixed taqdeer/fate that's written for us.Which is our identity and is static,so it will not be questioned about that's what i believe in.Which in my understanding is written all over us in the form our DNA.... can't be changed and also a part of it is in the form of a component of our nervous system that's not in our control.But the rest of it which is in our control will be examined and asked about accordingly.

About 60.... hehe ! Man i wanted to say that you stick to your job till you are sixty and then you wake up and say,"it's time to be granddaddy now...(a new job) and get away from the monotony for some fresh air.......:)"

:)

Takdeer ,nice topic.There is fixed taqdeer/fate that's written for us.Which is our identity and is static,so it will not be questioned about that's what i believe in.Which in my understanding is written all over us in the form our DNA.... can't be changed and also a part of it is in the form of a component of our nervous system that's not in our control.But the rest of it which is in our control will be examined and asked about accordingly.

What you mean by rest of it??

About 60.... hehe ! Man i wanted to say that you stick to your job till you are sixty and then you wake up and say time to be granddaddy now...(a new job) and get away from the monotony for some fresh air.......:)

I do not know about grand daddy, but am all for some "daddy" jobs :P

What you mean by rest of it??

I do not know about grand daddy, but am all for some "daddy" jobs :P

The part of it which is in our total control and we can use it to act upon or not act upon certain things.
Like having 2 children instead of 12.:D
Decisions in which we have a say and we choose our way,will decide our fate.Because the constant portion of fate is constant for every human being, if you follow my logic.

@Hyperion Boss i'm here to learn few tricks from your book on "1001 ways to flirt"............But as @seiko said the show haven't started yet.So, what do you suggest,should i join in a bit late?

Or observe it right from the start with some intimacy and interest?
Also the part which is a copyright material,do mention me there........:lol:....So, that i can put it in some safe record.
Really blasphemous acknowledgement, but i've not witnessed it live to date.
So, let's carry on......:yahoo:

The part of it which is in our total control and we can use it to act upon or not act upon certain things.
Like having 2 children instead of 12.:D
Decisions in which we have a say and we choose our way,will decide our fate.Because the constant portion of fate is constant for every human being, if you follow my logic.

Mate, I have to say, some of my decisions do made me ended up like this.. But I am glad I made that decisions.. To be frank I did know the consequences but decisions had to be made any way :D :D

@Hyperion Boss i'm here to learn few tricks from your book on "1001 ways to flirt"............But as @seiko said the show haven't started yet.So, what do you suggest,should i join in a bit late?

Also the part which is a copyright material,do mention me there........:lol:....So, that i can put it in some safe record.

Do one think, imagine Hypie as a girl and start flirting.. If you can win over her, tomorrow will be a cake walk :P

Seriously ... ?? :blink:

Learn from cradle to the grave.........yeah i'm alive and in the learning phase right now.:D

Mate, I have to say, some of my decisions do made me ended up like this.. But I am glad I made that decisions.. To be frank I did know the consequences but decisions had to be made any way :D :D

Do one think, imagine Hypie as a girl and start flirting.. If you can win over her, tomorrow will be a cake walk :P

That's good...self-satisfaction is the best thing one can achieve.

Who said the show didn't start...... :whistle:

Only if he agrees to it.Either way i'm in for a big spanking lesson/session.:lol:

lol they're no ways to flirt. beeeeee yourself !!!!

If you like someone who you meet on daily bases than use your actions rather than your talks. after that if you think she likes you than ask her out for a coffee or something and than talk about her.

@Hyperion how's that for starters ??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom