What's new

2,000 Russian Troops Land in Crimea

Obama is totally incompetent and self-absorbed. He will not lift a finger to help anyone unless it somehow adds to his personal comfort. It's sad that the USA has come to this, but it has. A bankrupt, leaderless nation has to sit and watch as others pursue their own interests with power and guile.

7 pages full of fun, Superpower reborn? seriously? Russia has lost that title long ago just like many more superpowers at its time and not close even to be a superpower anymore.. That's only a cheap show based on military might and they take advantages from ongoing chaos in Kiev.. Ukr army even is not functional. Russia will get a lot of hits from "international law" and "respect to sovereignty of others" issues and eventually step back...

The worst thing Russia could do to themselves is to absorb Ukraine and their shambles of an economy and infrastructure. Russia should have looked at Ukraines' books before they invaded.

What a strong display of resolve and power by Putin. I am so happy for Russia today and i hope the glory days of USSR come back and territories lost are reclaimed. What is most good to and what i can understand from visuals being shown on RT day here in India - People in Crimea have actively taken part in standing up and siding with Russia. It just goes to show how patriotic Russians are and how strongly they feel about their identity.

Congratulations to all Russians.
@vostok : what do you think what other parts can Russia take back?

The E.U. has to do SOMETHING. My god, this is all happening right in their back yard. I haven't even heard a peep from them.

French rifle for sale. Never shot, only dropped once. Good price.
The EU cannot show any force,this is not Africa.
25% of the energy need of the EU is provided by Russia,they can only voice their concerns and nothing more.
GB could do something but they are quiet,so forget the EU.
Realisticly speaking the only hope for the Ukraine is the US.

The E.U. has to do SOMETHING. My god, this is all happening right in their back yard. I haven't even heard a peep from them.

French rifle for sale. Never shot, only dropped once. Good price.

Us rifle and dog for sale,Good price too.

VD-Taliban-Capture-Dog-408x264.jpg

0.jpg

Yet soldiers from this "show army" died in Irak and A'stan for "our allies".Thanks for respecting their memory with that comment.

iraq was not a threat to the west in any shape , infact the invasion of iraq is what destabilized the middle east today.

I agree on afghanistan past though

The EU cannot show any force,this is not Africa.
25% of the energy need of the EU is provided by Russia,they can only voice their concerns and nothing more.
GB could do something but they are quiet,so forget the EU.
Realisticly speaking the only hope for the Ukraine is the US.

The thing this incident will turn Russia into the major power in middle east and Europe .

Reports coming there is no change in American Military posture on whats happening in Crimea

The worst thing Russia could do to themselves is to absorb Ukraine and their shambles of an economy and infrastructure. Russia should have looked at Ukraines' books before they invaded.

Ukraine is rich in natural resources and has one of the world's most fertile lands , it just needs better management .
Given Russia's control over Ukraine they will be right next to Europe with only Poland as a buffer zone from Germany.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom