What's new

2,000 Russian Troops Land in Crimea

Yet soldiers from this "show army" died in Irak and A'stan for "our allies".Thanks for respecting their memory with that comment.

I was speaking in general. Of course Romania did their share in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Ukraine is rich in natural resources and has one of the world's most fertile lands , it just needs better management .
Given Russia's control over Ukraine they will be right next to Europe with only Poland as a buffer zone from Germany.

Ukraine didn't do squat under years of Soviet control. What makes you think they'll just 'explode' under Russia ?

7 pages full of fun, Superpower reborn? seriously? Russia has lost that title long ago just like many more superpowers at its time and not close even to be a superpower anymore.. That's only a cheap show based on military might and they take advantages from ongoing chaos in Kiev.. Ukr army even is not functional. Russia will get a lot of hits from "international law" and "respect to sovereignty of others" issues and eventually step back...

Sorry but Russia is now occupying ukraine and no one can stop it , it pretty much proofs that Russia will eventually become the sole power in Eastern Europe , Asia and middle east

I was pointing out insensitivity of both comments.

I don't see insensitivity in my comment, if Russia annexes Ukraine then Ukraine is lost so next best shot is to remove Russian influence from middle east. :undecided:

And the rifle is ?
how many Europeans soldiers have been killed to help your country in the war against "the terrorism" ?
I like how the Americans thank us...

The E.U. has an interest in this terrorism thing, too. They shouldn't NEED the U.S. to 'drag' them into the fight. Remember London and Madrid ? Oh yeah, the Spanish cowered and ran away.

Ukraine didn't do squat under years of Soviet control. What makes you think they'll just 'explode' under Russia ?

Russia today is capitalist unlike soviet years , ukraine's problem is only with energy which russia has and better management .

I don't see insensitivity in my comment, if Russia annexes Ukraine then Ukraine is lost so next best shot is to remove Russian influence from middle east. :undecided:

I was actually supporting your original comment. I thought you were being sarcastic. I didn't say your comment was insensitive, instead it was the one that you quoted.:confused:

What a strong display of resolve and power by Putin. I am so happy for Russia today and i hope the glory days of USSR come back and territories lost are reclaimed. What is most good to and what i can understand from visuals being shown on RT day here in India - People in Crimea have actively taken part in standing up and siding with Russia. It just goes to show how patriotic Russians are and how strongly they feel about their identity.

Congratulations to all Russians.
@vostok : what do you think what other parts can Russia take back?
karta_20_1_10_big.jpg

the blue one, at least.

Russia today is capitalist unlike soviet years , ukraine's problem is only with energy which russia has and better management .

Russia ISN'T capitalist and both countries biggest financial problems are inefficiency and corruption. Some things never change.

this sounds more like cold war again .

Can't risk a direct fight they cannot win conventionally and would risk nuclear exchange.

I was actually supporting your original comment. I thought you were being sarcastic. I didn't say your comment was insensitive, instead it was the one that you quoted.:confused:

Oh lol nah I was agreeing with him lol America and Russia will never fight a direct war so retaliation would come on another front you know.

Ukraine a lost case for EU & US ....... get ready for the pro Russian arrangements in Kabul ....

Back
Top Bottom