What's new

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Lord's, Jul 13-17, 2010

Pakistan require another 206 runs with 4 wickets remaining.. i think its over now.. they have given away wickets to not so regular bowlers.. watson in 1st innings and now marcus north...

Why is everybody falling to markus north??

he is not taking wickets but we are giving him.... :hitwall: he picked 4 wickets... now its his career best bowling... :hitwall:

disgusting performance by our team.... :hitwall:

Pakistan require another 206 runs with 4 wickets remaining.. i think its over now.. they have given away wickets to not so regular bowlers.. watson in 1st innings and now marcus north...

yup thats the problem with us.... Hilfenhaus also made half-century yesterday.... we always help players to make their career best bowling or career best innings.... :tdown: :hitwall:

Some interesting test match records of Pakistan:

Highest 4th inning total of Pakistan:

341/9….Pakistan vs West Indies…..Port of Spain in 1988…….result, draw….!!!

Biggest difference between Pakistan’s first and second inning:

Vs West Indies in 1958……first inning 106……second inning 657/8d……difference 551 (Hanif Muhammad scored 337)

Most Consecutive series without a single match victory:

7………3 lost, 4 draw

Most Consecutive series without a single match defeat:

10……..5 draw, 5 win

Most Consecutive matches without victory:

Most hundred partnerships in an inning:

4…..1958 vs West Indies….1989 vs India…….2009 vs Sri Lanka

Note: If Pakistan chased, it will be a record of chasing highest total in 4th inning. The highest total ever scored in a 4th inning to win a test is the 418 for seven made by the West Indies against Australia in Antigua in 2002/03.

I think Pakistan has to make test team without the T20 regulars and with batsmen who can occupy the crease for a larger time without taking risks.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

where are these hasan raza and asim kamal sort of players now???

I think Pakistan has to make test team without the T20 regulars and with batsmen who can occupy the crease for a larger time without taking risks.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

where are these hasan raza and asim kamal sort of players now???

I think Hasan Raza no more play International cricket now.... dont know why they didnt selected Asim Kamal.....

87.4 North to Mohammad Aamer, OUT, 74.6 kph, gone now! And North gets a five-wicket haul as Aamer slog-sweeps this from outside off straight down the throat of the man placed exactly for that at deep midwicket. He couldn't have picked him out any better.

North gets a five-wicket haul.... :rofl: :lol:

Congrats North... :lol:

Pakistan 285/8 (89.2 ov)

Pakistan require another 154 runs with 2 wickets remaining

9th wicket down... 287/9

Australia just 1 wicket short to win this match....

Pathetic Pakistan gave 5 wickets to North :angry:

well big question mark is with afridi he should not be in the test team in first place because he cant bowl he cant bat it measn we play with 10 players other probleum with batsman i dont know what the hell probleum they have with this north he is just a mediukar bowler PCB should be blamed for the loss when younis khan was available why they did not picked him why they went with 2 youngsters you need to gland old and new together as we playing with 8 players afirdi,Umer amin and azhar ali did nothing only in second inning azhar ali played welll dont know when do we win test match against australia we always get near to kick their *** but than we parish ourselves younis khan should be given priority over umer amin this is pakistan home series pakistan can bring younis khan in seconds if they want but im sure pcb wont they only care about their fighting not pakistan

Congrats to North and Australia... they deserved this victory...

Australia won by 150 runs

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom