What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

Well that’s why I’m congratulating Pakistanis, their win is India’s loss in the semi finals rather than their own appearance in it.
So kudos to you guys for an excellent performance in that department

No you overestimate the cherry on top most of us don't really care India lost it's actually quite shocking. But Pakistan fans were happy with the position the team came home but will Indian fans be as happy?

They couldve easily won this one.....remeember run machines like rohit and virat went out cheaply along with dinesh kartik...

FB_IMG_1562768845095.jpg

Very stupid logic:

India lost to England and Newzeland.
Pakistan defected both England and Newzeland.

Karma is a bitch bro.... India cheated by deliberately loosing to England and today they got what they deserved

We lost only to England and NZ in a knockout. It’s two diff scenarios.
You lost to India, aus, and West Indies in bad fashion which is what kept you out.
How are you guys forgetting that?
India did got to the semis by winning, you want to get to semis by losing?

No you overestimate the cherry on top most of us don't really care India lost it's actually quite shocking. But Pakistan fans were happy with the position the team came home but will Indian fans be as happy?

I’m actually happy we showed a fight, something I was dissapointed with in the England match. I have no problem losing like this.
I’m proud of the team.
And let’s be honest, Indian winning all its matches would also have resulted in India playing NZ.
You guys lost on NRR not on points. So how would the outcome be any different?

No India did not play on that pitch that day, but WI did....
And they reached 108 in 13,4 overs....

Ok but do you know the difference between the bowlers? WI only won 2 games against Pakistan and Afghanistan so that win against Pakistan is easily a fluke.

We lost only to England and NZ in a knockout. It’s two diff scenarios.
You lost to India, aus, and West Indies in bad fashion which is what kept you out.
How are you guys forgetting that?
India did got to the semis by winning, you want to get to semis by losing?

Stupid stupid stupid comments... WHY?

Why is it that when someone criticize India the Indians always have an stupid urge to bring in Pakistan and compare India and Pakistans performance....

More like England outted Pakistan in that game. NZ were like 60-odd for 5 at one stage and England started bowling freaking Joe Root and some part timers to help NZs run rate. Karma is going to target England next.
Actually no.

NZ was taking this match very easy from the start (no energy) and just wanted to cross 170 runs mark to maintain NRR.

Two NZ players demonstrated questionable decisions during batting.

1. The opening batsman H. Nicholls who was LBW was not really out but he didn't take review even though M. Guptil attempted to convince him otherwise.

2. Take a look at how R. Taylor got run out when there wasn't any need for 2nd run.

Then there was lack of fielding from NZ in this match.

WCC isn't about muscle only, strategy is necessary.

New Zealand and Aus have not got much supporters in stadium which will make it boring contest if its aus vs nz final

Only south asian people have craze for cricket and bring passionate supporters in stadium

I’m actually happy we showed a fight, something I was dissapointed with in the England match. I have no problem losing like this.
I’m proud of the team.
And let’s be honest, Indian winning all its matches would also have resulted in India playing NZ.
You guys lost on NRR not on points. So how would the outcome be any different?

That's not what I'm hearing, I think Dhoni will be facing the music from the press and fans which is a shame considering what he has given Indian cricket. Looking into what-if scenarios doesn't matter.

Ok but do you know the difference between the bowlers? WI only won 2 games against Pakistan and Afghanistan so that win against Pakistan is easily a fluke.

It does not change the fact that Pakistan was crushed by the WI...

NOPE - you are forgetting the matches that got cancelled due to rain AND Pakistan didn´t made it to the semi finals because of the net RR

Well then technically, NZ also had a match rain out.
Didn’t that help them given where they are now?
And what should be the focus for Pakistanis is what kept you out, ie NRR
You weren’t in control of your own destiny, we were..
Which is why I said, “Khud ko kar buland itna ke har taqdeer se pehle Khuda bande se khud puche, bata Teri raza kya hai”

Actually no.

NZ was taking this match very easy from the start (no energy) and just wanted to cross 170 runs mark to maintain NRR.

Two NZ players demonstrated questionable decisions during batting.

1. The opening batsman who was LBW was not really out but he didn't take review even though M. Guptil attempted to convince him otherwise.

2. Take a look at how R. Taylor got run out when there wasn't any need for 2nd run.

Then there was lack of fielding from NZ in this match.

It was a mix of both England could've bowled them out cheaply but you're right NZ had a bigger hand in it now that I double checked the game.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom