What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

How?

Pakistan had beaten more top 6 teams than NZ. Pakistan beat South Africa, England, NZ and was on a roll.

NZ lost more games to top teams than us.

Pakistan deserved more to be in Semis than NZ. But I am VERY happy NZ thrashed india hahaha

They got crashed by West Indies by only scoring 105 runs. And that net RR haunted Pakistan during rest of the tournament. Pakistan´s game against India was also stupid, as was their game against Afghanistan which Pakistan only won with margins...
Other Teams crashed Afghanistan - and had Pakistan won with a great margin then i would say that pakistan deserved to be in Semi finals. But if you can´t even beat a team like Afghanistan comfortably then....

How true:

Attachments

• A1D1EE4F-77E0-466F-9068-79DFCE84760A.jpeg
    A1D1EE4F-77E0-466F-9068-79DFCE84760A.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 43
India deliberately lost the match from Eng & caused the disappointment for Pakistani fans, now India lost the match from NZ in semi final which caused even bigger disappointment for indian fans.
Karma.

for india outing Pakistan from semifinals through cheating is their worldcup that is why they lost a match with nz today
For Pakistanis this is their World Cup...
Let’s give a clap for their performance in this match..lol

They got crashed by West Indies by only scoring 105 runs. And that net RR haunted Pakistan during rest of the tournament. Pakistan´s game against India was also stupid, as was their game against Afghanistan which Pakistan only won with margins...
Other Teams crashed Afghanistan - and had Pakistan won with a great margin then i would say that pakistan deserved to be in Semi finals. But if you can´t even beat a team like Afghanistan comfortably then....

You do realize India beat Afghanistan in last over just like Pakistan right?

NZ won two Semi Finals in a row in WCC.

In 2015 WCC, NZ defeated South Africa in Semi Final via magic six from Grant Elliot in last over while chasing a target of 299 runs.
I personally want that final should be played between NZ & Eng.

Overall the Indian team performed quite well, just today was not their day. Tough luck.

for india outing Pakistan from semifinals through cheating is their worldcup that is why they lost a match with nz today

Actually India outed Pakistan by beating them..
Had Pakistan won the match against India, then you might have some merit to that comment.
You go to the semis by winning, and you don’t by losing. Pakistan lost games and convincingly, that’s what kept you out, NOT India!

Khud ko Kar buland itna....
You know the rest

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom