What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Raina can be a surprise package at any stage of the match ...but till now we are in recieving end of all suprise packages ..

Haha.

I am just preparing if something goes wrong. God Forbid.

The batting has not been bad in this tour: The last T20 was a near impossible target, considering India-Pak pressure, but Pakistan came very close to winning.
Just 'tuk tuk', nudge, here and there. And easy win if India is under 225. Indian bowling is weaker and the toss advantage is just about gone. The pitch is much easier.

Ok I am slightly getting worried. Dhoni and Raina settled at the crease now.

the pitch eases up now. it will ease up in 2nd betting alot. an betting will be easy .

they are going well now

i am sure this game will be all about whether you can play 50 overs or not :)

This is called expectations management. Itni phoonk na bharo ke ghubaray ki tarhan phurrrrrrrrrr karke deflate ho all over the place.

He will then call them losers for watching cricket.. The transition is extremely easy..

What does Rahane have to do to get selected and what does Rohit Sharma have to do to get dropped.

Is Rohit Sharma sleeping with Dhoni???

His record against Pak is good. Bad luck of Dhoni, Sehwag, Kohli and Yuvrag didn't work, but Raina and he himself are.

He packed the team with all those who have performed exceptionally well against Pak at some point - someone was bound to work.

they are going well now

i am sure this game will be all about whether you can play 50 overs or not :)

In olden days Javed Miandad would come and 'pace' his innings. Even boring everyone. But he, perhaps more than anyone else in batting, except perhaps Inzi, took Pakistan to victories so many times.

There is hardly anyone like that left in Pakistan. Closest are Asad Shafiq and Mizbah but they are not Miandad.

Pakistan will have to be 'clinical' in chase.

Girti hui dewaron ko, ek dhaka aur doh!

In olden days Javed Miandad would come and 'pace' his innings. Even boring everyone. But he, perhaps more than anyone else in batting, except perhaps Inzi, took Pakistan to victories so many times.

There is hardly anyone like that left in Pakistan. Closest are Asad Shafiq and Mizbah but they are not Miandad.

Pakistan will have to be 'clinical' in chase.

Hafeez in recent days is doing well in that regard.

I have big hopes for Nasir Jamshed.

Great maiden from Hafeez!

If Pakistan loses because of Dhoni long innings. i will blame it on Misbah!

Back
Top Bottom