What's new

1st image of Mars, from a height of 7300 km; with 376m spatial resolution.

Breaking news.....now ..... exclusive talkshow from Mars, on Indian Media...lol :D:partay::lol:

01bcac009d23233345c4dccfeb617609._.jpg

shant Gadha dhari bheem shant....

leave him bro....he is only doing his job TROLLING....but we Indians will time to time keep giving them such shocks in near future also...
GSLV Mark 3 is coming.......:-):-)......
Gada dhari bheem ko to 25-dec tak jail ho gayi:rofl:
ab Yudhister ne Morcha sabhal liya hai.:D

never expected..it will affect you so badly.........

on topic: beautiful pic from MOM...:-):-)

Please translate for humans on earth, what is Indian Media talking about, next grand plans?

In this exclusive talkshow from Mars, on Indian Media...lol :D

01bcac009d23233345c4dccfeb617609._.jpg

Please translate for humans on earth, what is Indian Media talking about, next grand plans?

In this exclusive talkshow from Mars, on Indian Media...lol :D

View attachment 85016
no translation can be enough for human like you....you are different specie....
your next generation will read that India is the country who reached at MARS in very first attempt....

go stop it....and burn burn....burn....you are laugh stock here...

ok, what the problem with you? Seems OCD problem with you.

LOL no Problem, I only asked PROOF of this MARS Mission, like 20 of you indians started replying me, derailing the thread:

Again I ask you:

INDIA NEED TO GIVE PROOF IT WENT TO MARS, A PICTURE OF MOM PROBE AND MARS SURFACE TOGETHER !!! :devil::patsak:

Otherwise its a FAILED mission....a Big Joke...Waste of Money !

And stop including we ASIANS in your Dramas...and Jokes

TOTAL Waste of resources and Time. Should have used these on addressing tissues that need immediate attention. NASA has sent many missions to Mars and to what avail? There is nothing on Mars and new expeditions are not going to find anything different. Of all kinds of research, space exploration is what is most useless in terms of absolute gains. It always makes me laugh when statements such as 'life may exist on this solar system or on that solar system but it will take us 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 light years to reach there' are made. What nonsense. When we look at a solar system that is certain light years away, we are actually looking in the past. A lot has had changed in the time the light from that system reached to us, and a lot more would be changed by the time we would (ever) reach to that system.

Look at these Indians.........These types of expenditures make sense when more immediate and necessary issues (such as clean drinking water, sanitation, poverty, shelter, health-care etc) have already been addressed (as is done in States or Europe) and surplus dollars are available for burning.

Funny statement :coffee:

Now it's clear why Indians are about to launch a powerful SLV into space but Pakistan still busy with ...

@srshkmr its antroids. Mars was near sun and had life on it but in war mars was thrown out by gravitational force of earth and sun. Lord brahma than located the mars such a way that when sun starts to eat planet earth like venus going through than mars will come alive. Humans will be shifted to mars than. The war that took place was between dracos and humanoids. In that war dinasours were wiped out by astroids and same thing happened with mars. Mars use to have humanoids and earth had dinasours represented by draconians the powerful supreme alpha reptelian race. Astroids can generate million times more heat than nuclear bomb.

LOL no Problem, I only asked PROOF of this MARS Mission, like 20 of you indians started replying me, derailing the thread:

Again I ask you:

INDIA NEED TO GIVE PROOF IT WENT TO MARS, A PICTURE OF MOM PROBE AND MARS SURFACE TOGETHER !!! :devil::patsak:

who are you??? we don't need to give proof you..
world has acknowledged it already...that matters..now go and cry...

who are you??? we don't need to give proof you..
world has acknowledged it already...that matters..now go and cry...

So then Why you 20+ gang of Indians keep provoking me, that ASIANS need to be proud, ASIA need to feel proud...

Again I ask you:

Ok, waste of money. Tell me one thing you pay IT here, but I pay definitely. If the tax payers dont have problem with this tin can, then why you using your so much stupid brain here.

And bro seriously, you can think whatever you want, but we dont give a shit about you. You are what, President of Indian or anything, that ISRO require to give proof to you.

We have faith in ISRO, if you dont have, then its not problem of India, and next time come here after psychiatric test.

So then Why you 20+ gang of Indians keep provoking me, that ASIANS need to be proud, ASIA need to feel proud...
Asia already acknowledged it.....and you are not provoked by indians..you are provoked by your habit of jealousy....we don't need to give proof to any butt hurt person like you.

and BTW come again after some months to beg the proof..

GSLV MK 3 is on its way to give you more pain....

Back
Top Bottom