What's new

1st image of Mars, from a height of 7300 km; with 376m spatial resolution.

proud_indian

Reaction score
Country
India
45b22677d5eb60db93df69b1da9cefe0.jpg

7d5bbb0c7c14d2521c942c17d9a96bfe.jpg

Last edited:
Can anybody kindly explain the picture? Like the apparently looking bubbles?
The martian surface has many such "bubbles", due to widespread volcanic activity. Volatile gases keep erupting through the surface, creating these holes. A comparison can be made to loaves of bread, which are also full of holes due to CO2 emitted during fermentation.

Volcanology of Mars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats height of 7300 km. So thats first pic MOM took. MOM was located 500 km above mars now. So many more high resolution pics will be sent.

What are the ETs thinking about now, keeping in mind that first NASA and now ISRO are surveying Mars?

UAE is also working on a similar project what are the ETs thinking about it?

Gotta admire that image, that is like Rajasthan Desert actually...that's $72 m worth pictures, first place identified for an Indian Colony.... lol :lol:

This image was taken at a distance of 7300 KM's from Mars and thats the best any cam can come up with. The image taken from a distance of 500 Km's will be released shortly.

Nothing can convince you anyways. You need to learn to admire others success, while we are sharing the joy to entire Asia, you are shutting your doors and giggling on India's Success.

This image was taken at a distance of 7300 KM's from Mars and thats the best any cam can come up with. The image taken from a distance of 500 Km's will be released shortly.

Nothing can convince you anyways. You need to learn to admire others success, while we are sharing the joy to entire Asia, you are shutting your doors and giggling on India's Success.

What resolution is the camera? Digi Cam, Iphone 8MP camera? come on that is one pathetic picture...to even asking for joying for a success.

I doubt it is even a MARS photo....looks like Chai mein bubbles bana ker picture kehenchi ha..i.loll:laughcry:

What resolution is the camera? Digi Cam, Iphone 8MP camera? come on that is one pathetic picture...

I doubt it is even a MARS photo....looks like Chai mein bubbles bana ker picture kehenchi ha..i.loll:laughcry:

Seriously dude!! I never expected that you would be so Pissed off!!! Burn Baby Burn!!

Back
Top Bottom