What's new

1st image of Mars, from a height of 7300 km; with 376m spatial resolution.

this guy is so obsessed with India..clearly suffering from an inferiority complex..but sadly he will always be a citizen of a country which eats grass to make nukes, which explains the low iq too.

LOL. I donot eat grass, and second, I have no inferiority complex....You Indians try to pin and include ASIANS which being a Pakistan I am, into some Asia's success...lol....I am against wasting money while India is still a developing nation..

So precisely, if these problems of power outages, massive corruption, one of the lowest literacy rates, high child mortality rates while running on FOREIGN AIDS, DEBTS and Massive Loans...it can sponsor Space programme donated from Foreign countries...i refuse to accept it....THIS IS CLEARLY A GLOBAL TEMPORARY STUNT. INDIA is trying to portray what India or Indians are NOT.

Last edited:
c0f9633dd992c57169071962ee34610a.jpg

don't know if already posted.
Isro later deleted this from their twitter handle.

Why are Indians even responding to that butt hurt Pakistani troll? Put him on ignore..

ok will wait for more 2.2 giga resolution pics!

In the mean time show me MOM MARS probe flying in Space, for real, picture....I ll be a happy Asian.
We do not care what you feel, all we know that you are a butt hurt Pakistani either ways no one gives a ****.

ok my friend...then how do you explain the statement which your leader made of eating grass and making nukes...which you Pakistanis are seemingly so proud of??? Your leaders don't even consider you to be human beings, but you have to make nukes. So here, you can only feel happy that some Hindus still worship cows, which eats grass.

Both of our nations have progressed much since independence but still there are lags like you explained...but that doesn't mean we can't try to make our impact in the global stage like India did through this Mars mission. And I can assure you that India will always be way ahead of Pakistan in this regard. Half of your country is in the control of loonies.. the other half is busy capturing power. You surely can't expect your army, the only proper institution, to send space missions do you?? So don't be jealous and learn to appreciate other's achievements.

OK! Let me Explain it to you! The NUKES Pakistan sort was an existential threat to Pakistanis, it was Security needs of common ppl....Pakistani people felt it was necessary for their survival.....and it sort Nukes even if grass is to be eaten, freedom, fiercely independent and staunch believers in its ideology and identity....Nukes was a matter of SURVIVAL....

But How is MARS photography mission a survival matter, how will nearly 800 million poor, Indians get anything out of it, how will this reduce poverty and uplift your poor developing India. How MARS gives you, welfare in common Indians lives. MARS probe is show off and just a global fame, GIMMICK...its temporary, complete waste of money....scare resources of India.

Last edited:
OK! Let me Explain it to you! The NUKES Pakistan sort was an existential threat to Pakistanis, it was Security needs of common ppl....Pakistani people felt it was necessary for their survival.....and it sort Nukes even if grass is to be eaten, freedom, fiercely independent and staunch believers in its ideology and identity....Nukes was a matter of SURVIVAL....

But How is MARS photography mission a survival matter, how will nearly 800 million poor, Indians get anything out of it, how will this reduce poverty and uplift your poor developing India. How MARS gives you, welfare in common Indians lives. MARS probe is show off and just a global fame, GIMMICK...its temporary, complete waste of money....scare resources of India.

OK let me explain you..why it is beneficial for india..

1. In order to erase property and build a better infrastructure. you have to need revenue...and this mars mission and that too in only very minimal cost will make india a lucrative market for launching foreign satellites in very cheap rate and high accuracy thus more contracts and more revenue. FYI space market is about 300 billion dollar market and ever expanding.

2. it will established india as a country who have the capability and technological base and experience to execute this this type of complex mission with success where only a handful countries are able to do. in near future all big projects and research will be done in collaboration. for ex: International space station..........so due to india's experience india can contribute and gain knowledge from such research and projects. so it would be increased collaboration and business opportunities.

3. For erase poverty and other social issues...we have dedicated programmes and departments with good budget. it doesn't mean that we should not look into other areas..

4. for humankind ex: when phallin cyclone hit the east coast of india ..damage was minimal..because of ISRO's INSAT satellites which traced and predicted the disaster. when we started our space program..same questions were raised... but now our satellites are used for national welfare. our own GPS system.

5. will inspire millions of childrens.

6.india will learn a lot from this project which eventually help in future projects. if you want to write a sentence you have to learn first about grammar and in order to learn grammar you have to learn alphabets and words..so my dear friend..learning is a continuous process. you can't say that first i will clean toilet then i will learn..for cleaning there are other departments for that job.

7.military applications to India’s space program, and India’s longstanding National Satellite System, now in its third decade, has long been closely linked to its Integrated Missile Development program,
which built India’s intermediate-range ballistic missiles. Today, India can boast of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) named Agni V with a strike range of 5,000 kilometers. This is due in part to the cooperation between the civilian scientific community and the defense industry. and our BMD programme.

the above points are few areas where india can benefit. ...research and knowledge never go in vain.
learn today...reap fruits tomorrow..
invest today..earn tomorrow.

Nice first pic - more to come shortly. Fantastic job by ISRO.

OK let me explain you..why it is beneficial for india..

1. In order to erase property and build a better infrastructure. you have to need revenue...and this mars mission and that too in only very minimal cost will make india a lucrative market for launching foreign satellites in very cheap rate and high accuracy thus more contracts and more revenue. FYI space market is about 300 billion dollar market and ever expanding.

It is NOT minimal Cost, if Mars mission is at just $74m, whole setup including the Space Mission Programme has costed India over $1 Billion...till now. Count that how much it has benefited the poor Dalits etc. I want to know how much profit and contract India retrieved yet?

2. it will established india as a country who have the capability and technological base and experience to execute this this type of complex mission with success where only a handful countries are able to do. in near future all big projects and research will be done in collaboration. for ex: International space station..........so due to india's experience india can contribute and gain knowledge from such research and projects. so it would be increased collaboration and business opportunities.

This capability and technological space base has NOT earned 1 single penny for India yet. You talk abt future, well this was said when some MOON mission was also made years ago. India is running on negative right now regarding space programme, net LOSS.

3. For erase poverty and other social issues...we have dedicated programmes and departments with good budget. it doesn't mean that we should not look into other areas..

Ok fair enough!! So this $74 m and $1 Billion, how many millions have benefited from this money?

4. for humankind ex: when phallin cyclone hit the east coast of india ..damage was minimal..because of ISRO's INSAT satellites which traced and predicted the disaster. when we started our space program..same questions were raised... but now our satellites are used for national welfare. our own GPS system.

How will a MARS orbitor millions of miles away do what you just mentioned here, regarding tracing and predicting disaster...I hope this MARS MoM orbitor is not predicting that someday, MARS planet is going to explode, and India will suffer. lol..illogical sense again.

5. will inspire millions of childrens.

6.india will learn a lot from this project which eventually help in future projects. if you want to write a sentence you have to learn first about grammar and in order to learn grammar you have to learn alphabets and words..so my dear friend..learning is a continuous process. you can't say that first i will clean toilet then i will learn..for cleaning there are other departments for that job.

So what future learning for Future Project? are you Indians planning to send next mission, of an Indian in Pluto to find oil and gas for India?

7.military applications to India’s space program, and India’s longstanding National Satellite System, now in its third decade, has long been closely linked to its Integrated Missile Development program,

which built India’s intermediate-range ballistic missiles. Today, India can boast of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) named Agni V with a strike range of 5,000 kilometers. This is due in part to the cooperation between the civilian scientific community and the defense industry. and our BMD programme.

the above points are few areas where india can benefit. ...research and knowledge never go in vain.
learn today...reap fruits tomorrow..
invest today..earn tomorrow.

Again Military applications doesnot need far off MARS Space Missions, does it??

It is NOT minimal Cost, if Mars mission is at just $74m, whole setup including the Space Mission Programme has costed India over $1 Billion...till now. Count that how much it has benefited the poor Dalits etc. I want to know how much profit and contract India retrieved yet?

Just want to say ...world is full of idiots and they live among us.
Good luck with your request of MOM picture in orbit.

1 billion dollar is ISRO's budget and that too is peanut when compared to other space agencies. and that for that 74 million dollar india will make even more dollars by having a good chunk in space market because of its knowledge and experience..

This capability and technological space need has NOT earned 1 single penny for India yet. You talk abt future, well this was said when some MOON mission was also made years ago. India is running on negative right now regarding space programme, net LOSS.

from the same technological base ISRO launching the foreign satellites thus making revenue and it is not dependent on other countries and self reliant. for launching heavy satellites like INSAT yeah we still dependent but after GSLV mk 3' success we will be self reliant on this area and can launch many foreign satellites in cheap rate. if business grow..revenue will grow..job opportunities will grow...

Ok fair enough!! So this $74 m and $1 Billion, how many millions have benefited from this money?

as i told you same questions were asked when we started our space programme.....but the same space program saved so many life from natural disasters......business wise benefit i already answered.

How will a MARS orbitor millions of miles away do what you just mentioned here, regarding tracing and predicting disaster...I hope this MARS MoM orbitor is not predicting that someday, MARS planet is going to explode, and India will suffer. lol..illogical sense again.
that was an example which i gave to explain you the importance of space program....when wright brothers first flew their aircraft..no one thought that it will become so common today....same for this type of missions.....
space exploration is future.

So what future learning for Future Project? are you Indians planning to send next mission, of an Indian in Pluto to find oil and gas for India?
already answered.......

Again Military applications doesnot need far off MARS Space Missions, does it??

importance of space program..and MARS mission will give a tremendous knowledge to explore space further. its a first step in unexplore world of universe..

1 billion dollar is ISRO's budget and that too is peanut when compared to other space agencies. and that for that 74 million dollar india will make even more dollars by having a good chunk in space market because of its knowledge and experience..

from the same technological base ISRO launching the foreign satellites thus making revenue and it is not dependent on other countries and self reliant. for launching heavy satellites like INSAT yeah we still dependent but after GSLV mk 3' success we will be self reliant on this area and can launch many foreign satellites in cheap rate. if business grow..revenue will grow..job opportunities will grow...

as i told you same questions were asked when we started our space programme.....but the same space program saved so many life from natural disasters......business wise benefit i already answered.

that was an example which i gave to explain you the importance of space program....when wright brothers first flew their aircraft..no one thought that it will become so common today....same for this type of missions.....
space exploration is future.

already answered.......

importance of space program..and MARS mission will give a tremendous knowledge to explore space further. its a first step in unexplore world of universe..
I wish you good luck in convincing him :lol:

I need like this:

NASA doesnot provide fakes because, it take the Curiosity Rover pictures and live video recordings; send to earth confirming the Rover existence...the signal communication recordings....Similarly there are many pictures of the NASA Orbital probes revolving around Mars: here is the ACTUAL Image evidence of NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft taken by the Mars Orbiter Camera :

View attachment 85502

Curiosity landing on Mars picture:

View attachment 85503

SEE THIS REAL VIDEO of landing on MARS:

Back
Top Bottom