What's new

1971 war: Hasina expresses gratitude to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol u love freedom for bd but u dont love freedom for kashmir or assam? if u infiltarted bd then be prepared for infil in kashmir and assam.and wat happened to balochistan? or pak kashmir?do u see any demo or shutter down strikes like in kashmir and assam against indian rule? if you say infil of mukhti was goiod in bd then LeT is doin a good job in kashmir and all terrorism in india is justified and pakistan should support it and help the rebels in all seperatists movments in all the states.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

Hope you are talking for your country there, cause I fully agree.

^^although its a circular argument...same as chicken was first or egg....

Exactly the point, it is indeed a circular argument.
Like an infinite loop.

Hope you are talking for your country there, cause I fully agree.

you cant disagree with facts these are facts if you interfere in others internal affairs like bd and sl then dont shout foul when it happens to u i hope u understand the point

you cant disagree with facts these are facts if you interfere in others internal affairs like bd and sl then dont shout foul when it happens to u i hope u understand the point

Just like how the terrorists are attacking Pakistan, after it was made in Pakistan by Pakistan to attack India?

Just like how the terrorists are attacking Pakistan, after it was made in Pakistan by Pakistan to attack India?

yes exactly but you forgot parliment and mumbai though

yes exactly but you forgot parliment and mumbai though

Yes after it was planned in Pakistan, you managed to enter India successfully.

But lets not kid ourselfs here, these terrorist that Pakistan has made, has costed you $65billion and 35,000 lifes.

Doesnt sound to great now.

Yes after it was planned in Pakistan, you managed to enter India successfully.

But lets not kid ourselfs here, these terrorist that Pakistan has made, has costed you $65billion and 35,000 lifes.

Doesnt sound to great now.

lol as if india/nato/us/israel are sucking lollipops in afghanistan though.lol

From this guy: khanz4996

"thanks to india for making our country pure.by helping us seperate from bd
Original Post By khanz4996"

Apparently, he think the muslims in BD are not pure enough though I have no idea what his definition is.

who says BD muslims are not islamic?

Isint it time yet to close this thread?

^^^ i agree..sombody pm the residnt mod...

discussing the matter any further will only create hostities between PAK and BD members and thats not what we would want to happen.

elections in pak kashmir and buget in balochistan lol with every party taking part in election in kashmir not like india omer abdullah

This may interest you.

Torrent in one K, trickle in other
- Huge difference in budgets of Kashmirs

MUZAFFAR RAINA

Srinagar, June 21: For every rupee spent by the government of Kashmir, that of Indian Kashmir is spending 13.

The 2011-12 budget, presented last week, amounts to Rs 4,450 crore against the Rs 31,212-crore budget presented in the Jammu and Kashmir Assembly in March.

One dollar is worth Rs 45 in Indian currency and Rs 85 in Pakistani currency. That means the Indian state’s budget is 13.2 times higher than the budget.

If you include the government spending in Gilgit and Baltistan, considered a part of by New Delhi but treated as a separate region by Islamabad, the figure changes just a little. The Gilgit-Baltistan budget was around Rs 1,298 crore in Pakistani currency last year (the next budget is a few days away).

Even if one takes into account Jammu and Kashmir’s larger population, the budget spending per head is more than five times higher this side of the border. As for area, the Indian state spreads across 1.06 lakh square kilometres compared with Azad Kashmir’s 0.78 lakh square kilometres (including Gilgit and Baltistan).

Buoyed by a sizeable central assistance, Indian Kashmir’s spending for the current fiscal has shot up by 20 per cent. The budget, for whatever reason, has shrunk six per cent from last year.

In Srinagar, revenue minister Abdul Rahim Rather acknowledged that the Centre had been generous in meeting the state’s demands.

“This year, the Centre has approved an outlay of Rs 6,600 crore for our development. In addition to that, we are getting Rs 1,200 crore under the Prime Minister’s Reconstruction Programme,” he said.

The government’s development spending will be just Rs 800 crore which, converted to Indian currency, comes to less than Rs 425 crore. This is just 5.4 per cent —about one-eighteenth — of Jammu and Kashmir’s projected development spending this year.

Rather said he was not in a position to compare “our development with theirs”.

“I don’t know what their requirement is, but we have a huge administrative establishment here. Around Rs 14,000 crore goes into the salaries and pensions of our (4.5 lakh) employees,” he said.

Of the total expenditure of Rs 31,212 crore, more than Rs 17,000 crore is coming in grants. The state earns Rs 9,131 crore from all its resources, including tax and non-tax revenue and its share in central taxes.

For separatists, many of whom want to see the whole of Kashmir in Pakistan, India is the villain.

“I have not been to the other side of Kashmir but I know that here, India is looting our resources, including water and forests. These resources are enough to sustain an independent Kashmir,” Hurriyat leader Ayaz Akbar said.

“What about the human rights abuses by the Indian forces that have led to massive suffering for the people?” he asked.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110622/jsp/nation/story_14145083.jsp

thanks to india for making our country pure.by helping us seperate from bd

Why?

Were they not fit for Pakistan?

You have given no rationale for your statement.

As it appears in a stand alone mode, it appears a seriously racist, come what may.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom