What's new

1971 war: Hasina expresses gratitude to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if people who show their religious purity through hijabs, know that the Saudis (the home of Islam) women have defied the authorities and have driven cars!

Saudi women in new driving protest

AFP: Saudi women in new driving protest

Saudi Women Press Subaru to Exit Over Ban
Saudi Women Driving

To imagine that this is happening in the sacred land of Islam!

122853_m.jpg

BD was never really a part of Pakistan to begin with....it was one country on paper only.

actually if you ask most Pakistanis --old uncles and aunties, or young chaps --- they'll tell you that they have no problems with Bangali people or the fact that they are not a part of Pakistan; most would just shrug their shoulders and pay little attention over it, to be honest.

that was then, life goes on.....no big deal.

it's quite ironic that Sheikh Hasina hosts the indian army chief, when the indian border patrol forces murder Bangalis on an almost daily basis and even violate their land borders from time to time. But then again, she seems to have saffron tattoo'd all over her. She seems to love indian more than her own country.

as for Bangladesh economic growth -- it's a very good thing. indians use it to somehow "snub" at Pakistan (which makes little sense since we are different countries, of different sizes, with different sized economies)......Muslims dont get angry or perturbed over the growth or good policies in place in another Muslim country.

you're an imbecile if you think otherwise, really.

I don't think he indicated skin. . . They consider us impure cause we adopted Bengali culture leaving Urdu.. To them hating hindus is a sign of pure Muslim while living in harmony with them is treacherous....

That is BS.

There are Hindus that have lived and continue to live in Pakistan.

Pakistanis don't like indians and sometimes (wrongly) refer to all indians as Hindus. But as a whole Pakistanis do not think "hating Hindus is a sign of a pure Muslim". Please don't generalize.

my uncle was a pak army martyre in 1971......ambushed by mukti bahini..taken hostage and tortured to death.
even the dead body was burnt in a railway engine along with many other pakistan supporters...
good we got rid of such beasts.
poor hungry gullible and angry.....three words for BD people of 1971.......Pakistan could never have pleased them...they were too many with too little to offer.

what was his name?

May he RIP eternally.....

You seem to be a Bengali minded because in another thread you have expressed sadness because our Muslim sisters wear Hijab. Are you a Muslim or Hindu? :undecided:

i thought You understand sarcasm.. Lol man you are hilarious. And yes Bengali minded. I am a bengali minded muslim...

moral and other support to Kashmiri freedom fighters is not so "bad" then i guess :):)

so this thread should help close the beaks of the bhartis who still yap about it

I wonder if people who show their religious purity through hijabs, know that the Saudis (the home of Islam) women have defied the authorities and have driven cars!

Saudi women in new driving protest

AFP: Saudi women in new driving protest

Saudi Women Press Subaru to Exit Over Ban
Saudi Women Driving

To imagine that this is happening in the sacred land of Islam!

122853_m.jpg

i think you're quite confused......Islam doesn't ban women from driving motorcars, that law only exists in Saudi Arabia. In the Islamic Republic of Iran even, women are allowed to drive cars.

try again buddy. . . that wasnt a very effective argument

moral and other support to Kashmiri freedom fighters is not so "bad" then i guess :):)

so this thread should help close the beaks of the bhartis who still yap about it

Not when that 'other' support includes military training, financing, arms supply, brainwashing, planning and strategic support :)

Not when that 'other' support includes military training, financing, arms supply, brainwashing, planning and strategic support :)

Nah.....if you and these country-men of yours' logic is to be applied, I think the same support being given to Kashmiris allegedly by Pakistanis is perfectly warranted

you provided military training, financing, a liberal supply of arms, plenty of brainwashing, planning and "strategic support" (which i bet you dont even know what that means) -- to the mukti bahini

eye for an eye!

so keep those beaks shut, bhartis!

:):)

Nah.....if you and these country-men of yours' logic is to be applied, I think the same support being given to Kashmiris allegedly by Pakistanis is perfectly warranted

you provided military training, financing, a liberal supply of arms, plenty of brainwashing, planning and "strategic support" (which i bet you dont even know what that means) -- to the mukti bahini

eye for an eye!

Actually, I'd like a fellow Bangladeshi member to answer on this point... because it seems to me that Pakistanis generally overestimate Indian involvement in 1971, and Bangladeshi members here tend to undermine Indian assistance as much as possible :)

sure sure, i'll give you time for rebuttal. Take your time! :lol:

eye for an eye!

Apparently the Pakistan Military failed even at copying the Indian feat of 1971 .....so much for 'eye for an eye' they seemed to have stabbed their other eye too in fostering the the talibunnies :lol:...now running around like headless chickens its funny to watch thes pakistanies.

eye for an eye!

Lolzz.. we ended the game within some days while you're trying from last 60 years but I don't see anything productive happening on your part! :rofl:

And your eye for an eye attitude has come a long way brother, just because of this attitude your country is in a big mess. So you keep on playing eye for an eye while the whole world is watching the show with popcorn in their hands.
cheers.!!

Regardless of twisted logics and history lessons
what one can decipher regarding '71 and its consequence is

Bangladeshis-- Our brothers and fathers fought for this land, been there done that, won our war. Now its time to move on.

Pakistanis --It was all Indian propaganda and treachery, I tell you. We had no faults.

Indians -- We gave a country to BD, we defeated PK, now forever be grateful to us. We are angels.

Now every country will try to emphasize their own achievements
through whatever means they have and the consecutive generations suffer for it.

It is futile to expect BD misses PK for obvious reasons
and the same is true from the other side
( here I'm talking about progressive citizens). Although
in most of the times they become good friends .

It would have been better if the partition went the normal way
in '47 with two of this countries separated from the start. The lads
could have avoided unnecessary bloodshed and obviously become allies till
this day.

The war proved fatal and our economy neutralized, it was a rough journey
but things will get better, this land will get her ancient pride back.
Though I sincerely hope pakistan will also rise from its
dark hours, make this region a coherent place for all.

it's quite ironic that Sheikh Hasina hosts the indian army chief, when the indian border patrol forces murder Bangalis on an almost daily basis

Abu Zolfiqar,

Isn't it equally ironic that we host Pak Presidents and PMs at cricket matches when they plan and plot to kill Indians via terrorists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom