What's new

1971 war: Hasina expresses gratitude to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
moral and other support to Kashmiri freedom fighters is not so "bad" then i guess :):)

so this thread should help close the beaks of the bhartis who still yap about it

It is time you sort out your TTP. who makes a mockery of the Pakistani State, the Police, the Army, the FIS, the ISI, before they sort you out.

Then we shall talk!

But then it is fine, you will find solace in blaming the whole world for your sad state of affairs!

You all are perfect and the whole world stinks, right?

Many US soldiers died in many wars too, like in Iraq.

India only exploited. They helped 13 days when most of the roads, culverts and so on were destroyed to block Pak Army.

10 million east Pakistanis took refuge in our nation. this caused trouble for our economy. this and violence against east Pakistanis forced us to launch liberation of Bangladesh by launching war against war.

yet you say we exploited?

He was not born then.

So, don't bother to explain issues.

Let him live in delusion of the Saudi financed madrassa teachings.

I can't find the thread where the family of Mir Zaffer is taken as a BD icon.

10 million east Pakistanis took refuge in our nation. this caused trouble for our economy. this and violence against east Pakistanis forced us to launch liberation of Bangladesh by launching war against war.

yet you say we exploited?

You have to think deeper than that. Recently Awamileague leaders accepted the fact that Agartala Conspiracy Case was true.. so india was playing from the beginning of the match... They were no super subs... Man it was impossible to win without your help , arms and training.. Still it was two way business.. shartho chhara shondhi hoyna...

You have to think deeper than that. Recently Awamileague leaders accepted the fact that Agartala Conspiracy Case was true.. so india was playing from the beginning of the match... They were no super subs... Man it was impossible to win without your help , arms and training.. Still it was two way business.. shartho chhara shondhi hoyna...

I would think you are not wrong.

At least you are good enough to acknowledge a bit of the reality.

Some amongst you all would like to believe that your just picking up the lungi scared the Pakistani and they bolted into the blue!

I would think you are not wrong.

At least you are good enough to acknowledge a bit of the reality.

Some amongst you all would like to believe that your just picking up the lungi scared the Pakistani and they bolted into the blue!

as a 1971 war veteran you may find the following article interesting. It is written in Bengali. Any comment??
???????? ??? ??????? ?????? - ????? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom