What's new

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain.

really? are you calling gen kishan pal ill educated and brainwashed? Stupid and idiocy at its best from your side

No, he is calling you and @Major d1 ill educated and brainwashed. Try not to be disingenuous.

How do you rate your IQ vis-a-vis the national average of Bangladesh?

It's a matter of concern for us, though Bangladesh is officially our friend, but as the saying goes: "A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend"!! :tsk:

I don't think we should criticise Bangladeshis for this single instance of imbecility.

What Indian Govt did for their legal Indians? ^0% People do their TOILET in an open ROAD. Do you need any more information ?
How is the anti polio drive going on? Last time I checked it was only Pak and Afghanistan with polio cases in this region. If want to to derail the thread with nonsense go to some other thread or else please stick to the topic.

Neither India can win war against Pak nor China separately or together. I remember how quickly india rushed to UN in kargil war and begged US to ask sharif to withdraw the troops.
It was Pakistan that ran to ran to US. Indian pm rejected a cease fire until India gets back it's land. Infact Indian pm refused to travel to US.

Can someone tell me how being 7 times bigger help us?? Is it that whenever a war happened the entire Indian Army rushed to the comflict zone? Imagine entire 1.2 million strong army in Kargil? Sounds stupid enough!

I don't think we should criticise Bangladeshis for this single instance of imbecility.

I should not, but interestingly he is not the only Bangladeshi who thinks like that. :( There are many Bangladeshis in this forum who believe BDR killed 400 BSF jawans, elite army commandos, even Black Cats in 2001 incident (that's actually a well circulated story there, I have seen it in facebook also). During my stay here many Bangladeshis have said that they can and they should take on Indian military, cut the Shiliguri corridor, liberate and/or annex north-east India...some also aspired for West Bengal and Bihar.....one of them is a "Professional", another is a 'TTA'.....and a bit wiser ones claimed that they can surely match India's military might by 2030, if not now.

So I am completely lost about what to think of them..and what not to...:hitwall:

I should not, but interestingly he is not the only Bangladeshi who thinks like that. :( There are many Bangladeshis in this forum who believe BDR killed 400 BSF jawans, elite army commandos, even Black Cats in 2001 incident (that's actually a well circulated story there, I have seen it in facebook also). During my stay here many Bangladeshis have said that they can and they should take on Indian military, cut the Shiliguri corridor, liberate and/or annex north-east India...some also aspired for West Bengal and Bihar.....one of them is a "Professional", another is a 'TTA'.....and a bit wiser ones claimed that they can surely match India's military might by 2030, if not now.

So I am completely lost about what to think of them..and what not to...:hitwall:

Well
It is a pure example of envy .
So they will continue their 'attention seeking ' program .

Both green lungis are masturbating.. why disturb them... better to leave this thread.. you cant spoon feed a dumb c*nt ..

<sigh!>

There is a point up to which one can stand by one's blood brothers. When they talk like bozos, they have to be put in their place - or, better still, for the hysterical lot that they are, ignored.

Those stories you related above - are they serious? I feel gobsmacked.

Both green lungis are masturbating.. why disturb them... better to leave this thread.. you cant spoon feed a dumb c*nt ..

Oh, yes, you can! <evil grin!>

@Joe Shearer, Sir, You know what they say about wrestling with pigs in mud.. right? Seriously, These imbeciles aren't worth your time..

Why Bangladesh Why???? Why did you inflict @Major d1 on us? Aisi bhi kya gustaakhi ho gyi humse jiski aisi sazaa di hai?? o.0

These two are among the stupidest that I have encountered in recent times. But it will horrify you to realise that there are others of the same standard.

Back
Top Bottom