What's new

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain.

Wow standard Trait u all have - i.e. repeat yourselves ! First who was there ???? Gen VK Singh or Gen VP Malik????

Yes Its Gen VP Malik and i will take his word BECAUSE HE WAS THERE!!!!!

"
Your own one has stated that near Tiger Hill point 5353 is still under Pak control. It also says that India tried to take it back even with the assistance of artillery but remain unsuccessful."

Who did ? who said it ??? Did you read the interview of Gen VP Malik??? I guess you didn't and like repeating yourself

Ind Govt said so WHERE IS THE PROOF and don't post Gen VK cause he isn't the authority

Oh kid, Gen kishan pal was also a part of kargil. Better read kargil fist

Okay, India govt isn't credible. Gen VK isn't credible. Gen Kishan pal isn't credible. Wikipedia isn't credible. Indian expess isn't credible.

Than who you will believe on? Kali maata?

Oh kid, Gen kishan pal was also a part of kargil. Better read kargil fist

Okay, India govt isn't credible. Gen VK isn't credible. Gen Kishan pal isn't credible. Wikipedia isn't credible. Indian expess isn't credible.

Than who you will believe on? Kali maata?

Wow Name calling and Changing the Goal Post !! again another Stand Trait ! ... We need to make a list

Keep asking you where is the Ind Govt Report ! who said it?? and u haven't given me anything!

I Gave the the commanding Officer of the Forces during Kargil war and he has said so .... but nay u dont believe it as with an other poster on PDF , u have the "The Way I see it" version of History

Again ALL this can be SOLVED , someone post the actual MAP with coordinates - SIMPLE!

+ Plus u have posted a Indian express report with no credible source other than that of the reporter ! any sources has he quoted? tell me?

Wow Name calling and Changing the Goal Post !! again another Stand Trait ! ... We need to make a list

Keep asking you where is the Ind Govt Report ! who said it?? and u haven't given me anything!

I Gave the the commanding Officer of the Forces during Kargil war and he has said so .... but nay u dont believe it as with an other poster on PDF , u have the "The Way I see it" version of History

Again ALL this can be SOLVED , someone post the actual MAP with coordinates - SIMPLE!

+ Plus u have posted a Indian express report with no credible source other than that of the reporter ! any sources has he quoted? tell me?

Open your eyes and read my posts before where I posted your govt website which accepted the lost of 587 lives. Everything is resolved, you better keep on trolling. You don't believe anything even your own country sources which reflects how much ignorant you are. Keep on trolling kid.

Open your eyes and read my posts before where I posted your govt website which accepted the lost of 587 lives. Everything is resolved, you better keep on trolling. You don't believe anything even your own country sources which reflects how much ignorant you are. Keep on trolling kid.
Wow only U will say an archive of the Indian Express as the ACTUAL INDIAN GOVT Website!

This thread is a debate !... u post something u need to back it up with sources and facts AND be ready to have those every sources and facts be Questioned by ppl on this Thread

If you can't handle THAT, then it is you who is trolling!

PLUS my Source is the Commanding Officer of the War Gen VP Malik , who is yours?

Wow only U will say an archive of the Indian Express as the ACTUAL INDIAN GOVT Website!

This thread is a debate !... u post something u need to back it up with sources and facts AND be ready to have those every sources and facts be Questioned by ppl on this Thread

If you can't handle THAT, then it is you who is trolling!

PLUS my Source is the Commanding Officer of the War Gen VP Malik , who is yours?

Oye oh I posted your govt website before indian express. Browse this complete thread so that you understand anything.

I proved everything and I don't need to go further while you didn't proved a single thing about how India won kargil war.

Your own govt accepted the defeat. Your gen's never said that India won kargil instead they accepted the defeat.

Oye oh I posted your govt website before indian express. Browse this complete thread so that you understand anything.

And again The repetition continues

Thank you for the enjoyment and the Laugh for it made my day A lot better!

It would have help your case , if you had post that GOVT Link again, but since u haven't looks like you don't have one

Quoting a Gen who isn't of Final authority (Highest) isn't Proof!... Stop changing Goal Stop , this thread started with 1971 to kargil to point 5353 and being repetitive since then

The ppl of this thread can decide of what you have proved. which again is nothing!

Quote me if you want to argue don't do it hiding yourself.

Second thing, Gen's i quoted were part of kargil who accepted Indian defeat.
India govt source I provided back in my comments accepted India lost 587 lives.
Wikipedia even demonstrates India suffered more lost compare to Pak.
Everyone here even neutral sources, your own country sources admit that Point 5353 is still owned by Pak despite the fact that India tried many times using artillery to take it back after kargil but all in vain.
Neither of your officials said that you won :D

What else you need?

Quote me if you want to argue don't do it hiding yourself.

Second thing, Gen's i quoted were part of kargil who accepted Indian defeat.
India govt source I provided back in my comments accepted India lost 587 lives.
Wikipedia even demonstrates India suffered more lost compare to Pak.
Everyone here even neutral sources, your own country sources admit that Point 5353 is still owned by Pak despite the fact that India tried many times using artillery to take it back after kargil but all in vain.
Neither of your officials said that you won :D

What else you need?

And again the repetition continues

having fun with Wiki I see, Then Wiki Tiger Hill and there is a paragraph written on Gen VP Malik stating that about point 5353

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Hill,_Kargil

"Later on, Indian media reported that Point 5353, a strategically important peak in the Dras sector, was still under Pakistan's control. After this, the Indian Army said that the peak had never held by India, and was not on its side of the LoC. In an interview, General Ved Prakash Malik, Indian Army Chief during the Kargil War, when asked about to clarify the controversy about point 5353, which has reportedly been taken over by Pakistan he stated: "That is not true. The 1972 letter clearly shows, both on the map and in writing, that the LoC passes through 5353. Some of the Point's features are occupied by them and some by us. But the fact is that if you want to attack Point 5353, you would have to come via the Pakistani side. It is not with us. We had never occupied it. Point 5353 had been vacated by them for a while when the talks were going on. Then they reoccupied it, that's all. I don't know how this controversy started. But I saw the hand-sketched map in which somebody had put 5353 right next to Tiger Hill. That is wrong!"[6]

See I have post a Link!!! Can you do the same for the actual INDIAN Govt Website stating the some of what u say?

And NOW using a BIG WORD- Officials!!! Wow, that is nice of you ! who said ? name them ! and Again don't quote us Gen VK Singh and the other Guy ! Don't be repetitive

And again the repetition continues

having fun with Wiki I see, Then Wiki Tiger Hill and there is a paragraph written on Gen VP Malik stating that about point 5353

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Hill,_Kargil

"Later on, Indian media reported that Point 5353, a strategically important peak in the Dras sector, was still under Pakistan's control. After this, the Indian Army said that the peak had never held by India, and was not on its side of the LoC. In an interview, General Ved Prakash Malik, Indian Army Chief during the Kargil War, when asked about to clarify the controversy about point 5353, which has reportedly been taken over by Pakistan he stated: "That is not true. The 1972 letter clearly shows, both on the map and in writing, that the LoC passes through 5353. Some of the Point's features are occupied by them and some by us. But the fact is that if you want to attack Point 5353, you would have to come via the Pakistani side. It is not with us. We had never occupied it. Point 5353 had been vacated by them for a while when the talks were going on. Then they reoccupied it, that's all. I don't know how this controversy started. But I saw the hand-sketched map in which somebody had put 5353 right next to Tiger Hill. That is wrong!"[6]

See I have post a Link!!! Can you do the same for the actual INDIAN Govt Website stating the some of what u say?

And NOW using a BIG WORD- Officials!!! Wow, that is nice of you ! who said ? name them ! and Again don't quote us Gen VK Singh and the other Guy ! Don't be repetitive

Here is it what wikipedia says kid:-

Tiger Hill or "Point 4660"[2][3] is a mountain in the Drass-Kargil area ofJammu & Kashmir, India. It is one of the highest peaks in the area and was the subject of the infamous battle during the 1999 India-PakistanKargil War. Its recapture was one of the most important objective for Indian forces during the Kargil War.[4]

Indian army however continued efforts for retaking it, till 2003 when a ceasefire agreement was signed between Pakistan and India. Pakistan consolidated its position on Point 5353 by constructing concrete bunkers and a road from Benazir Post, the base of the peak to Pakistan's rear headquarters at Gultari.[2][7]

Source:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Hill,_Kargil

===========================================================================

What you shared from wikipedia says that Indian media reported point 5353 is in pak control but VK singh denied it, it is VK singh not a neutral source while what I shared from wikipedia is not musharraf but a neutral source which tells on whom control point 5353 is and who tried to take it back kid.

==================================================================

@Irfan Baloch

Please lock this thread, these indians have completely trolled it and keep on trolling. I have provided neutral sources and even indian gen's sources who took part in kargil and also indian media sources but these indians isn't accepting the facts so lock this thread before it turns into a personal war of words.

Here is it what wikipedia says kid:-

Tiger Hill or "Point 4660"[2][3] is a mountain in the Drass-Kargil area ofJammu & Kashmir, India. It is one of the highest peaks in the area and was the subject of the infamous battle during the 1999 India-PakistanKargil War. Its recapture was one of the most important objective for Indian forces during the Kargil War.[4]

Indian army however continued efforts for retaking it, till 2003 when a ceasefire agreement was signed between Pakistan and India. Pakistan consolidated its position on Point 5353 by constructing concrete bunkers and a road from Benazir Post, the base of the peak to Pakistan's rear headquarters at Gultari.[2][7]

Source:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Hill,_Kargil

===========================================================================

What you shared from wikipedia says that Indian media reported point 5353 is in pak control but VK singh denied it, it is VK singh not a neutral source while what I shared from wikipedia is not musharraf but a neutral source which tells on whom control point 5353 is and who tried to take it back kid.

==================================================================

@Irfan Baloch

Please lock this thread, these indians have completely trolled it and keep on trolling. I have provided neutral sources and even indian gen's sources who took part in kargil and also indian media sources but these indians isn't accepting the facts so lock this thread before it turns into a personal war of words.

Thank you will be the First Person who says that a source of the quotes above i.e from Indian News papers, to be NEUTRAL!!

Thank you will be the First Person who says that a source of the quotes above i.e from Indian News papers, to be NEUTRAL!!

And you will be the first person who will say that indian media is lying and VK singh, Kishan Pal the commanders in kargil are liar. You will also say that, ones who claimed the death of 587 lives were liar. You will also say wikipedia sources, indian media sources who claimed that india lost point 5353 are liar.

This all crap was started by an indian member who said that "Pakistan cannot win a war against India nor Pak will get moral support from the world" and he was the troller to whom I replied nor can India win a war against Pak due to which it all started and you all came here without sources trying to malign the discussion but failed.

And you will be the first person who will say that indian media is lying and VK singh, Kishan Pal the commanders in kargil are liar. You will also say that, ones who claimed the death of 587 lives were liar. You will also say wikipedia sources, indian media sources who claimed that india lost point 5353 are liar.

This all crap was started by an indian member who said that "Pakistan cannot win a war against India nor Pak will get moral support from the world" and he was the troller to whom I replied nor can India win a war against Pak due to which it all started and you all came here without sources trying to malign the discussion but failed.

LOL... and yes if you actual read the reports and there are many of us Indians who know that the defense journalist in our country are not the brightest ppl and have made Numerous Mistake, error and DOWN right atrocious Reporting!

Case and Point Shiv Aroor and Arnab Goswami

I will take the Press Information Bureau (PIB) with a grain of salt ! for they also have made mistake, have sack the joker who made the mistake and then corrected themselves with the official line of the Govt.

Again the all the reports are only from the reporter and have no official sources , U have to know our Media Like to rehash and bring back things (which are all issues that are ended, unless there is a genuine issue ) for the fun of it and are bored - Anyone on this thread can correct me on this

I can't talk for the others on the thread on what they have said, All i can say is for all of us to be civilized , and gentlemen about it

Very easy No guts but too much jealousy coz

But the question of guts comes up if we really like to attack you...In the age of 2016, what would the territory of Pakistan would give any advantage to India if it attack and occupy. There should be a valid reason to attack right??

I agree...that we always try to do better than others..But why we would be zealous of you too? Just explain me some of the reasons again that India would be zealous of you....

You guys real wanna attack us because india never accepted Pakistan see what you're PM he always directly or indirectly say against Pakistan
Jealous coz you guys couldn't separate balochistan us with the backing of these back stabbers ( Afghanistan )

Back
Top Bottom