What's new

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain.

@Joe Shearer Sir what are you doing in this thread apart from s(t)rolling?:cheesy:

I see you have found the next Liddell Hart of this world 'who has all topics and secrets and strategies worked out' and likes to remind all to 'stick to topics please'

I wonder how you have managed to keep your erudition and spellings intact after reading, nay, witnessing the excruciating death of the English language with every sentence.

And now a new find ....

Few questions after reading the said gentleman's post:

1. Where was the force 5 times bigger located? On the post?

2. Is he aware of the ratio of attacking force to a defending force in order to achieve desirable results in favour of an attacking force in a high altitude and mountainous terrain?

3. Is he aware of the terrain of the said region and its impact on attacking force?

4. Is he aware of the considerations where in any campaign's victory or lack thereof is decided?

5. And what, according to him, is war?

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer Sir what are you doing in this thread apart from s(t)rolling?:cheesy:

I see you have found the next Liddell Hart of this world 'who has all topics and secrets and strategies worked out' and likes to remind all to 'stick to topics please'

I wonder how you have managed to keep your erudition and spellings intact after reading, nay, witnessing the excruciating death of the English language with every sentence.

And now a new find ....

Few questions after reading the said gentleman's post:

1. Where was the force 5 times bigger located? On the post?

2. Is he aware of the ratio of attacking force to a defending force in order to achieve desirable results in favour of an attacking force in a high altitude and mountainous terrain?

3. Is he aware of the terrain of the said region and its impact on attacking force?

4. Is he aware of the considerations where in any campaign's victory or lack thereof is decided?

5. And what, according to him, is war?

Actually I shouldn't be here. You're right.

Both the United States and the former Soviet Union have vied with each other for ... The freedom of India and Pakistan from the British rule was the beginning of another era ... The Chinese attack on India in 1962, however, placed the USSR in a .... The Indian victory in the Indo-Pak War of 1971 gave a powerful boost

Back
Top Bottom