What's new

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain.

You guys real wanna attack us because india never accepted Pakistan see what you're PM he always directly or indirectly say against Pakistan
Jealous coz you guys couldn't separate balochistan us with the backing of these back stabbers ( Afghanistan )

Yes...we say against Pakistan..That does not need or mean we would like to attack you...That means, we are making allegation to you because India believes we are impacted with state sponsered terrorism emnated from Pakistan soil...Now you can debate our allegation but attacking a nation does not solve our problem...Rather working with the democratically elected Gov of Pakistan which believes that last peace in the region can only be achived by accepting each other as a nation with self respect than treating Hindus of India are less inferior race or Muslims are less than any other one....These kind of mindset is leading to a situation among common people that both India and Pakistan would like to fight with each other...

So do not get emotional my friend...I am not snatching your love to hate India but rather questioning your statement that a mere rivalry will lead to war between nation...Rivalry is walkaways a good thing..It inspires and motivate people to rise above their capability to succeed...

LOL... and yes if you actual read the reports and there are many of us Indians who know that the defense journalist in our country are not the brightest ppl and have made Numerous Mistake, error and DOWN right atrocious Reporting!

Case and Point Shiv Aroor and Arnab Goswami

I will take the Press Information Bureau (PIB) with a grain of salt ! for they also have made mistake, have sack the joker who made the mistake and then corrected themselves with the official line of the Govt.

Again the all the reports are only from the reporter and have no official sources , U have to know our Media Like to rehash and bring back things (which are all issues that are ended, unless there is a genuine issue ) for the fun of it and are bored - Anyone on this thread can correct me on this

I can't talk for the others on the thread on what they have said, All i can say is for all of us to be civilized , and gentlemen about it

Yeah, crap crap

In entire discussion it was only me who presented sources and none of you indians provided any source to prove that India won the war.

The discussion is end know because when an Indian General ranked officer who was a part of kargil have accepted the defeat than I don't need to explain anything to you. Better accept the facts.

Let them come with that intention our General public are enough for your indian Army
Pathetic mentality.. U guys still believe that u can fight nd win against India without using proxies nd ur ally China....:haha::haha:

Neither India can win war against Pak nor China separately or together. I remember how quickly india rushed to UN in kargil war and begged US to ask sharif to withdraw the troops.
Dude ur army superiors rejected to evn receive ur soldiers bodies by stating that they were "Non-state actors"...

You're entire army could be solo'd by the Pakistani Civilians alone.
Lol You noobs
only know how to make tall claims yet when it comes to backing you're talk you run away.
You couldn't even win the kargil incident even with air and naval support compared to Pakistan's Light youth infantry.
Proof is widely available on "NEUTRAL" Resources.
Yeah man porki army sooo terrifying....:coffee::coffee:

You're entire army could be solo'd by the Pakistani Civilians alone.
Lol You noobs
only know how to make tall claims yet when it comes to backing you're talk you run away.
You couldn't even win the kargil incident even with air and naval support compared to Pakistan's Light youth infantry.
Proof is widely available on "NEUTRAL" Resources.
Still smarting frm nt being as developed as India....:haha::haha:

you guys aren't accepting the facts and insisting me to accept your imagined made history.

even gen pal was a part of kargil and also a lieutenant gen openly accepted that india lost kargil.

India openly accepted that they lost 587 troops lives.

Gen VK singh openly accepted musharraf crossed LOC before kargil and entered into indian occupied kashmir but we were not able to stop him.
Lol nd pak army openly refused to accept the dead bodies of its soldiers sayin they were infiltrators who had no link to pakistan...:sarcastic::sarcastic:

We made you shit and piss in kargil if it wasn't for our leader to call back our soldiers.
Make no mistake you guys only have guts to attack if other countries will attack us with you guys
Still wont accept tat u betrayed ur own soldiers....Pathetic...:hitwall::hitwall:

Yeah man porki army sooo terrifying....:coffee::coffee:

Still smarting frm nt being as developed as India....:haha::haha:

Lol nd pak army openly refused to accept the dead bodies of its soldiers sayin they were infiltrators who had no link to pakistan...:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Still wont accept tat u betrayed ur own soldiers....Pathetic...:hitwall::hitwall:

Wow your Army is saw brave that they use rent soldiers (Afghan) in return you guys supply RSS young boys :laughcry:

:D :D it was proved again and again that they were freedom fighters not Pakistan Army troops but I remember Gen Kishan Pal openly accepted Indian defeat and you must believe it because he was a lieutenant general and a part of kargil war too. :D :D

Dude ur army superiors rejected to evn receive ur soldiers bodies by stating that they were "Non-state actors"...

Dude if you ever get time to search than you will find out that they were freedom fighters in kashmir not part of Pak Army. Even currently there are approximately 200 freedom fighters which are a headache for your 0.7 million army in your occupied kashmir.

:D :D it was proved again and again that they were freedom fighters not Pakistan Army troops but I remember Gen Kishan Pal openly accepted Indian defeat and you must believe it because he was a lieutenant general and a part of kargil war too. :D :D

Dude if you ever get time to search than you will find out that they were freedom fighters in kashmir not part of Pak Army. Even currently there are approximately 200 freedom fighters which are a headache for your 0.7 million army in your occupied kashmir.
History Lesson

Your own Ex-ISI chief admitted that Mush sent regular troops nd nt so-called freedom fighters bt again not matter wat i say u wont accept it evn wen faced with all the facts bcoz u can nevr get over the fact tat our country is bettr than urs...:drag:

Wow your Army is saw brave that they use rent soldiers (Afghan) in return you guys supply RSS young boys :laughcry:
Jst shying away frm the topic cuz of nt havin credible facts... Yup really pathetic...:drag:

Your own Ex-ISI chief admitted that Mush sent regular troops nd nt so-called freedom fighters bt again not matter wat i say u wont accept it evn wen faced with all the facts bcoz u can nevr get over the fact tat our country is bettr than urs...:drag:

As usual you ran away from the discussion. :D

Open wikipedia and check the causalities there if you don't believe me, it states Indian suffered more in kargil. Your own Lieutenant Gen kishal Pal who was a part of kargil accepted indian defeat. Gen VK singh openly accepted that Musharraf entered in kargil before kargil war and we couldn't stop him. 1 Fighter jet and 1 attack helicopter of yours which violated Pakistan air space during kargil was shot down by Pak. 1 fighter jet of yours was crashed down by Pak during kargil war. Your own govt accepted that you lost 587 lives than how you can claim that you won kargil war? It is really ridiculous

Facts? Do some respectable research before commenting !

Sad really really Sad Total Disrespect ....feel sad for NLI

:D I have researched everything and i have presented lot of credible proofs in this discussion before which proves that we won the war. You should feel sad for NM who lost NSG membership a few days back :D

Open wikipedia and check the causalities there if you don't believe me, it states Indian suffered more in kargil. Your own Lieutenant Gen kishal Pal who was a part of kargil accepted indian defeat. Gen VK singh openly accepted that Musharraf entered in kargil before kargil war and we couldn't stop him. 1 Fighter jet and 1 attack helicopter of yours which violated Pakistan air space during kargil was shot down by Pak. 1 fighter jet of yours was crashed down by Pak during kargil war. Your own govt accepted that you lost 587 lives than how you can claim that you won kargil war? It is really ridiculous

:D I have researched everything and i have presented lot of credible proofs in this discussion before which proves that we won the war. You should feel sad for NM who lost NSG membership a few days back :D
U accept Wikipedia as a neutral source!!:haha:Useless sayin anything to u now... Nd here i thought u werent as dumb as u seemed.... Nope we knew very well NSG wasnt possible now... But fr a sec take a luk at ur country's desperation. It knew tat if it went alone to the Nsg askin fr membership they wud scoff at ur pathetic state :Das the whole wrld knws ur country in a major violator tat provides nuclear tech to other countries... China pushed fr ur membership only bcoz it didn wanna give India the recognisation it deserves as they dont want India as competitor in the near future.... it knew tat adding u wud deter evryone nd here u r u guys think tat they actually want u guys to join the NSG:hitwall:

Am i running?? So u wont accept ur own Former ISI chief's statement stating that They were active personnel of the pak army...

I am not laughing at freedom fighters death but I am laughing at you and your fellows whom are not accepting the facts.

Once again SAD! very SAD, first the video I posted is authentic, second your research isn't thorough (which again is SAD) cause u would have found that the Pakistan's highest Military Gallantry Medal The "Nishan-e-Haider" awarded to 2 NLI personnel for the kargil War - do some research and read the citations

Sad Really

Back
Top Bottom