What's new

19 PAF Aircraft to participate in exercise with PLAAF

Hi 19 planes all will not be fighter jets c130 and may be il78 refuller for mirages
Hopefully out of 19 somewhat like 8 jf17
Thx

PAF made the right choice to send only JF-17s because may be F-7s are alright for us but internationally their era has long gone, under predefined rules in mock-up combats F-7 could kill a modern fighter but in real combat it has no chance to stand against SUs or F-16s therefore lets be realistic
Hi it's not like chance against su or f16 if we are sending f7 it doesn't matter as china is still using & upgrading them in their airforce so the charm is still there
Thx

khuda ka naam lo bhaii f7 is no match to viper..i can tell u of a 2v1 mission of paf(the f7 pilot told me this) i.e 1 f16 vs 2 f7s and the viper took out both f7s within seconds after interception..wish i could explain that with hand signals how he did that..
You should read the links given below ... They should serve as somewhat of a starting point for you to escape the whole "x is no match for y" framing ...

Exercise Shahbaz 78 & Midlink 78

No. 8 Squadron's "Mission Impossible" succeeds

probably f7s and thunders and MAYBEEEE mirages.

khuda ka naam lo bhaii f7 is no match to viper..i can tell u of a 2v1 mission of paf(the f7 pilot told me this) i.e 1 f16 vs 2 f7s and the viper took out both f7s within seconds after interception..wish i could explain that with hand signals how he did that..
I can tell you of a F-7PG because a cheetah pilot(Now with 11sq) told me himself as well, they took out vipers in Saffron Bandit

I know of a Viper that got another Viper literally in the 1980s. Engagement didn't even last 5 seconds. :p:
Did not even him coming.. the loose deuce formation used by the PAF needs excellent situational awareness.
In this case, it was lost for a few seconds and that is all it took

I think the composition may include our Chinese Awacs, IL-78 tankers, ELINT aircraft besides F-7PG, Mirages, JF-17s.

Last time when Chinese exercised in Pakistan they commented that our pilots are very aggressive, so I believe we are also fine tuning their air combat skills.

The PLAAF fly highly advanced and very expensive fighters like J20 J10 J11 & SU30/27

compared to PAF which FLYS F16 thunders & F7/MIRAGE 5

so HOW do we have a F7 OR mirage pilot fine tunning PLAAF pilots in flankers J10 & J20

I DONT COMPREHEND

Did not even him coming.. the loose deuce formation used by the PAF needs excellent situational awareness.
In this case, it was lost for a few seconds and that is all it took
Haha I know that, I personally know the pilot who was shot down (still flying fast jets to this very day). The missile was meant for an escaping Soviet MiG-23 but hit the Viper's wing in its trajectory (29th April 1987). The Viper pilot who ejected is the one in my profile pic, scanning the skies in a No.14 squadron F-16 back in 1992.

You should read the links given below ... They should serve as somewhat of a starting point for you to escape the whole "x is no match for y" framing ...

Exercise Shahbaz 78 & Midlink 78

No. 8 Squadron's "Mission Impossible" succeeds
I am talking about F7 not Mirage(8 sqn)..

I can tell you of a F-7PG because a cheetah pilot(Now with 11sq) told me himself as well, they took out vipers in Saffron Bandit
exceptions are always there pal..but if u are saying that F7 is EQUAL to viper then damnnnn..!

I know of a Viper that got another Viper literally in the 1980s. Engagement didn't even last 5 seconds. :p:
ahahaha...whenever i see ur account the incident comes to my mind and i am like this guy's (U KNOW WHO) is damn lucky and even luckier to be operational even today.:victory1:

exceptions are always there pal..but if u are saying that F7 is EQUAL to viper then damnnnn..!
No one is saying it's equal to Viper but in the right hands the PGs can pose a potent challenge....remember PAF acquired this aircraft during middle of hostilities with India....

ahahaha...whenever i see ur account the incident comes to my mind and i am like this guy's (U KNOW WHO) is damn lucky and even luckier to be operational even today.:victory1:
and no one contended that F-7PG is equal to the viper. Just look up the links given, they are surprisingly good reads.

Back
Top Bottom