What's new

19 March Parade Day - Pakistan WMD Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing photos! waiting for the real deal. and im so happy china is participating!
all dear friends who will see the parade up close tomorrow, hope to see photos soon!
:pakistan::china:

With all the stuff already shown in random pics, there is no fun left in watching the parade.

Oh comeon!! that feeling of all the soldiers matching each step and parading down the road and those drum beats, its an awe-inspiring feeling, once that pictures can never instigate

PTV has yet to upgrade cameras, it will look like parade from 70's. Why private channels are not allowed, security reasons or PTV monopoly?

Whats the deal with RAAD 2 ?
AFAIK it was supposed to be Ra'ad ER (along the lines of Babur-2), with a new capability. I'm not aware of any changes in its airframe to integrate it with JF-17 etc.

It is however strange to parade a system before it's even tested.

Really need to invest in HD quality Camera for such events the Cameras used to make movies these days sure they cost a bit more but they give you tremendous quality and value.

AFAIK it was supposed to be Ra'ad ER (along the lines of Babur-2), with a new capability. I'm not aware of any changes in its airframe to integrate it with JF-17 etc.

It is however strange to parade a system before it's even tested.
I would not discount testing after display if the political situation requires it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom