What's new

19 March Parade Day - Pakistan WMD Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaara, it's not exactly a TEL, the truck is only carrying the missile for display purpose, just like the Buraq truck.

yaar eek fit kisam ka Mercedes truck ko paint poont maar kar opar uska mount bannaa koon sa mushkil kaam hey ? guess what... before Pakistan had RUSSIAN origin (design) TEL mobility now all carriers are Chinese.

yaar eek fit kisam ka Mercedes truck ko paint poont maar kar opar uska mount bannaa koon sa mushkil kaam hey ? guess what... before Pakistan had RUSSIAN origin (design) TEL mobility now all carriers are Chinese.
Woich tu theek hey, apan tu kehta hey, Mirage ya JF-17 per R'had fit kar key jahaz ko hi trailer per show kartey.....wesey teri Firdus Begum ka kia houa....(FB).

that is the most shitest truck i have ever seen loaded with missile :bad:[/QUOTE]

Let me help you boss!
indian-akash-sam-system.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

republic-day-indian-weapons-pared-bombay-now-mumbai-maharashtra-india-f3ghxf.jpg

brahmos-supersonic-cruise-missile-carrying-indian-army-truck-D16MK6.jpg

Hor kuch saday laik?
:P

On topic, the TEL we are using getting the job done and we do have some pretty decent ones. Which particular missile system are you referring too?
000_Del6401241.jpg

What is wrong with this?? :lol:

I will however love to see some more modern (with some little self-defense capabilities) Chinese TEL with future missiles like Ababeel as well as modernization of NASR (to further improve shoot and scoot) and Babur.

@Stealth get those big lens ready for tomorrow, the full dress rehearsal before the D day.

Attachments

• 17353545_1228945707212721_4964167334399657781_n.jpg
    17353545_1228945707212721_4964167334399657781_n.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Good to see new arrivals
Hope to see remaining stuff in 2018 parade
MI-35
AH Z1

that is the most shitest truck i have ever seen loaded with missile :bad:

Let me help you boss!
indian-akash-sam-system.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

republic-day-indian-weapons-pared-bombay-now-mumbai-maharashtra-india-f3ghxf.jpg

brahmos-supersonic-cruise-missile-carrying-indian-army-truck-D16MK6.jpg

Hor kuch saday laik?

On topic, the TEL we are using getting the job done and we do have some pretty decent ones. Which particular missile system are you referring too?
000_Del6401241.jpg

What is wrong with this?? :lol:

I will however love to see some more modern (with some little self-defense capabilities) Chinese TEL with future missiles like Ababeel as well as modernization of NASR (to further improve shoot and scoot) and Babur.

I didn't talk about NASR Mobility ... I am talking about RAAD missile Truck :P

Secondly why you;re comparing with Indian junky trucks ? they are not even 1% close to Pakistan WMD carriers... Pakistani TEL looks too deadly and aggressive.

Woich tu theek hey, apan tu kehta hey, Mirage ya JF-17 per R'had fit kar key jahaz ko hi trailer per show kartey.....wesey teri Firdus Begum ka kia houa....(FB).

bandh kardiya hey jaan churaye hey

I didn't talk about NASR Mobility ... I am talking about RAAD missile Truck :P

Secondly why you;re comparing with Indian junky trucks ? they are not even 1% close to Pakistan WMD carriers... Pakistani TEL looks too deadly and aggressive.

bandh kardiya hey jaan churaye hey
Loo ge!!
Wohi tu!! I was surprised what you are complaining about!! The TEL we are using do look good and as i said, are getting the job done pretty nicely. Yes there is ALWAYS room for improvement but the current ones are cool too compared to what we can see with some other forces.

As for RA'AD transport truck, in fact, the truck that was carrying RA'AD (since it is not even a transportation vehicle for RA'AD which is an aerial weapon), well, it is JUST A TRUCK and have nothing to do with the weapon system. Yes a fancy looking vehicle may look more nice but we cannot ignore the fact that in case of RA'AD, the truck used to DISPLAY it is irrelevant. I guess the simple Hino truck was used to carry it around the parade ground. :)

hein....

what are YOU using all these antennas for?
Dish TV? :P

Loo ge!!
Wohi tu!! I was surprised what you are complaining about!! The TEL we are using do look good and as i said, are getting the job done pretty nicely. Yes there is ALWAYS room for improvement but the current ones are cool too compared to what we can see with some other forces.

As for RA'AD transport truck, in fact, the truck that was carrying RA'AD (since it is not even a transportation vehicle for RA'AD which is an aerial weapon), well, it is JUST A TRUCK and have nothing to do with the weapon system. Yes a fancy looking vehicle may look more nice but we cannot ignore the fact that in case of RA'AD, the truck used to DISPLAY it is irrelevant. I guess the simple Hino truck was used to carry it around the parade ground. :)

hein....

what are YOU using all these antennas for?
Dish TV? :P

Watching gandi gandi movies ;) hahahhahah

Watching gandi gandi movies ;) hahahhahah
yuckss
Ganda bnda!!
Wasay seriously, what are these for? decor only or are you really up to hacking NASA :P

:bounce::victory::dance3:

View attachment 385196

The 3rd and 4th from right are New TEL Mobility

PS: I've seen almost every single TEL WMD carriers of Pakistan. These are new one ;)

@Windjammer @The Deterrent @Horus @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @graphican
If you're referring to ones with 3 missiles each, they are the same Babur TELs we watched for the last two years. Only this time the launch tubes have been elevated and the missile mockups are protruding, just like Nasr. Also, looks like the Babur carrier (with 4x missiles) will not be paraded.

1 Shaheen 1A
1 Ghauri
1 Shaheen 3.
I don't think those are Shaheen-IA And Shaheen-III. It might turn out to be plain old Shaheen-I (modded v3) and Shaheen-II.

We're watching the same over and over; sometimes with new gear added. I think it's best that the parade be held every 3-4 years. It would also save a lot of funds and further build hype.
i put up the same suggestion last yr and i got banned. the kids on pdf love to see new pix and videos every year. the military supporters are bound to support every act of the military just like noonis support pmln leadership even if they p*e while standing. govt needs everything to temporarily divert the attention of the nation from the major problems faced by the people. a military and govt of a sovereign country who cant stop a drone attack on its soil should not carry out such types of parades and so called power show off.
same goes for the india. their troops are getting "pani wali daal" to eat and their govt and military only "condemns" whenever chinese troops pay a visit to their border areas .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom