What's new

19 March Parade Day - Pakistan WMD Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think those are Shaheen-IA And Shaheen-III. It might turn out to be plain old Shaheen-I (modded v3) and Shaheen-II.

Shaheen-1A te Biconical version..which you call experimental , i call deployed.

AllAboutPakistan.com-Hatf-IV-Shaheen-1.jpg

Do we get to see ababeel? -_-??

Seems like it will be Shaheen-III after all. Couldn't see the distinct divider on the payload section, but the length and position of the system on the TEL is definitely of Shaheen-III.

Shaheen-1A te Biconical version..which you call experimental , i call deployed.

AllAboutPakistan.com-Hatf-IV-Shaheen-1.jpg

Honey, there are things that you will never know. Please accept that and move on.

Last edited:
Honey, there are things that you will never know. Please accept that and move on.
I am not your honey . Calling a 43 year old man "Honey" by some youngster like you is quite demeaning and insulting. Internet discussions shouldn't stoop to this low level of demeaning someone who is disagreeing with you by presenting good reliable arguments and good degree of proof.
Trying to find a escape route by saing There are things you will never know" is just lame. Likewise there are things you will never know and many other on here won't know. Nobody can claim to ne the know all.
Also stop acting like you are the chairman of NESCOM with some inside knowledge, because you don't.

Last edited:
Just came back from the official full dress rehearsal, it was today from 7 am - 12 am , Shaheen 1A , Nasr ( 2 ) , Babur ( triple mounted on TEL ) ( 2 ) and shaheen 3 were indeed there like you said , 2 RAAD II were there aswell , no Ababeel or Z10s though.
Edit: the shaheen3 was in two pieces today , it was not joined to the rest of the missile from the front 1/3rd , only joined by a lot of wires , I've seen other missiles but first time seeing that one in person , so is that normal or is it something else ?

Ababeel hasn't got into production yet so how can it be displayed on the parade day when we are still testing this type of missile.

I am not your honey . Calling a 43 year old man "Honey" by some youngster like you is quite demeaning and insulting. Internet discussions shouldn't stoop to this low level of demeaning someone who is disagreeing with you by presenting good reliable arguments and good degree of proof.
Trying to find a escape route by saing There are things you will never know" is just lame. Likewise there are things you will never know and many other on here won't know. Nobody can claim to ne the know all.
Also stop acting like you are the chairman of NESCOM with some inside knowledge, because you don't.
"Good", "reliable" arguments? "Good" degree of proof? Should I start counting on how many accounts your statements were utter BS? I have no respect for someone who does not acknowledge his mistakes and continue to try to prove whatever he wants the way he wants to.

I'm afraid unlike you I'm not hell bent on proving myself. As I said, move on.

Just came back from the official full dress rehearsal, it was today from 7 am - 12 am , Shaheen 1A , Nasr ( 2 ) , Babur ( triple mounted on TEL ) ( 2 ) and shaheen 3 were indeed there like you said , 2 RAAD II were there aswell , no Ababeel or Z10s though.
Edit: the shaheen3 was in two pieces today , it was not joined to the rest of the missile from the front 1/3rd , only joined by a lot of wires , I've seen other missiles but first time seeing that one in person , so is that normal or is it something else ?
Shaheen-III is a 2-stage (strictly speaking 3-stage) system, just like Shaheen-II both main stages are joined together by a truss structure.

"Good", "reliable" arguments? "Good" degree of proof? Should I start counting on how many accounts your statements were utter BS? I have no respect for someone who does not acknowledge his mistakes and continue to try to prove whatever he wants the way he wants to.

I'm afraid unlike you I'm not hell bent on proving myself. As I said, move on.
You cannot prove yourself even if you want to , because all you got is "Claims" and one liner sarcastic comments and childish memes for whoever challenges you the wannabe chairman NESCOM.
Yes start writing where and where my "BS" hits a nerve with you and i will reply you in detail. Try me.
Your Sh*t stinks of someone who has alterior motives and hidden agenda.
All you do is Praise Indian Missiles and agree with their BS such as you agree that K-15 is a cruise missile . But constantly rubbish Pakistani missiles and technology.
Those who don;t believe me , read this guy's comments.

On this thread you said there is no Shaheen-1A here in the OP and then got smacked in the face. Read your own comments above.
That's what's making you so angry.

Last edited:
You cannot prove yourself even if you want to , because all you got is "Claims" and one liner sarcastic comments and childish memes for whoever challenges you the wannabe chairman NESCOM.
Yes start writing where and where my "BS" hits a nerve with you and i will reply you in detail. Try me.
Your Sh*t stinks of someone who has alterior motives and hidden agenda.
All you do is Praise Indian Missiles and agree with their BS such as you agree that K-15 is a cruise missile . But constantly rubbish Pakistani missiles and technology.
Those who don;t believe me , read this guy's comments.
Uh oh, seems like I've agitated you. So listen closely, because I'm going to say this politely and only once.

I don't care who you are or what you want to prove. I'm a realist, and I comment only on the topics that I know about, that is why I keep myself restricted to this section here and corresponding threads in the Indian section.
You cannot digest the truth? Find problems with your nationalistic ego being crushed? No problem.
MOVE. ON.

And I've always maintained K-15/Shaurya to be quasi-ballistic. Sure it 'cruises' to some extent as it travels inside the atmosphere all the way, just like Iskander but I'd love for you to find me where I said that it was an air-breathing cruise missile.
On this thread you said there is no Shaheen-1A here in the OP and then got smacked in the face. Read your own comments above.
That's what's making you so angry.
Here's what I said:
"I don't think those are Shaheen-IA And Shaheen-III. It might turn out to be plain old Shaheen-I (modded v3) and Shaheen-II".
The mockups in parade are poorly made, just like the twin-finned Shaheen-2 a couple years ago. The missile being paraded around as Shaheen-IA is also poorly made, as the angle of its bicone is nowhere near as that of the present extensively tested Shaheen-IA.
Now you think that its the version tested once a couple years ago (which is why I referred to it as modded v3) but its not even that after all, as I said something earlier which made you very cranky.

Uh oh, seems like I've agitated you. So listen closely, because I'm going to say this politely and only once.

I don't care who you are or what you want to prove. I'm a realist, and I comment only on the topics that I know about, that is why I keep myself restricted to this section here and corresponding threads in the Indian section.
You cannot digest the truth? Find problems with your nationalistic ego being crushed? No problem.
MOVE. ON.

And I've always maintained K-15/Shaurya to be quasi-ballistic. Sure it 'cruises' to some extent as it travels inside the atmosphere all the way, just like Iskander but I'd love for you to find me where I said that it was an air-breathing cruise missile.

Here's what I said:
"I don't think those are Shaheen-IA And Shaheen-III. It might turn out to be plain old Shaheen-I (modded v3) and Shaheen-II".
The mockups in parade are poorly made, just like the twin-finned Shaheen-2 a couple years ago. The missile being paraded around as Shaheen-IA is also poorly made, as the angle of its bicone is nowhere near as that of the present extensively tested Shaheen-IA.
Now you think that its the version tested once a couple years ago (which is why I referred to it as modded v3) but its not even that after all, as I said something earlier which made you very cranky.
Yeah same here, i dont give a flying Fk who you are posing to be.
Your "Bharamm Baazi" is just epic and you dont have much knowledge and definitely no ingenuity.
You couldnt identify the clearly visible Big *** Shaheen-3 and the very conspicuous TEL truck which is unique to S-3 only and was shown last year.
Same about the Shaheen-1A you are calling some oogly boogly , was paraded as Shaheen-1A last year too and said to be so b Commentators.

Yeah same here, i dont give a flying Fk who you are posing to be.
Your "Bharamm Baazi" is just epic and you dont have much knowledge and definitely no ingenuity.
You couldnt identify the clearly visible Big *** Shaheen-3 and the very conspicuous TEL truck which is unique to S-3 only and was shown last year.
Same about the Shaheen-1A you are calling some oogly boogly , was paraded as Shaheen-1A last year too and said to be so b Commentators.
Tch tch, read post # 33. Here's the link for your convenience:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/19-march-parade-day-pakistan-wmd-command.484518/page-3#post-9310116
And last I remember, somebody said that the commentators misidentified a lot of things themselves.

Please do yourself a favor and stick to your social media accounts, where you make yourself feel happier and the all-wise analyst-cum-pixel expert.

Last edited:
Shaheen-III is a 2-stage (strictly speaking 3-stage) system, just like Shaheen-II both main stages are joined together by a truss structure.

Whats the deal with RAAD 2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom