Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
:bounce::victory::dance3:

Untitled-1.jpg

The 3rd and 4th from right are New TEL Mobility

PS: I've seen almost every single TEL WMD carriers of Pakistan. These are new one ;)

@Windjammer @The Deterrent @Horus @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @graphican

The best parade was btw 2001-2005. All types of Pakistan WMD carriers in double numbers participated unfortunately, from past 2 years and now this year as well just 3 - 5 carriers included in the parade.

Last edited:
With all the stuff already shown in random pics, there is no fun left in watching the parade.

View attachment 385196

PS: I've seen almost every single Pakistan TEL Military WMD carriers of Pakistan. These are new one ;)

The best parade was btw 2001-2005. All types of Pakistan WMD carriers in double numbers have been participated unfortunately, from past 2 years and now this year as well just 3 - 5 carriers included in the parade.
I see Shaheen-1A , Shaheeh-3 , both from last year
Babur on actual TEL for the first time.

Did you see Ababeel?

And what he hell?
Thats's Ghauri parked next to Shaheen-3? The second one from right?

View attachment 385196

PS: I've seen almost every single Pakistan TEL Military WMD carriers of Pakistan. These are new one ;)

The best parade was btw 2001-2005. All types of Pakistan WMD carriers in double numbers have been participated unfortunately, from past 2 years and now this year as well just 3 - 5 carriers included in the parade.
Those are Babur in Multi Tube Launchers

Ghauri missile will make a come back.
We will see 2,2 NASR & Babur TEL instead of one. And believe me, Babur TEL is huge.
Ra'ad 2 will be also be shown mounted on truck ......

Fly past of formation of 3 Mirages to celebrate 50 years of Mirage service in PAF will be a new addition.

Not new.
numbers have been participated unfortunately, from past 2 years and now this year as well just 3 - 5 carriers included in the parade.
7 in total.

2 Babur
2 NASR
1 Shaheen 1A
1 Ghauri
1 Shaheen 3.

Can also include truck mounted Ra'ad 2.

Ghauri missile will make a come back.
We will see 2,2 NASR & Babur TEL instead of one. And believe me, Babur TEL is huge.
Ra'ad 2 will be also be shown mounted on truck ......

Fly past of formation of 3 Mirages to celebrate 50 years of Mirage service in PAF will be a new addition.

Not new.

7 in total.

2 Babur
2 NASR
1 Shaheen 1A
1 Ghauri
1 Shaheen 3.

Can also include truck mounted Ra'ad 2.
Two trucks of Babur may be Babur 1 and Babur 2.
But why two trucks of Nasr?

We might see a lot of new things we don't get to see. Looking forward to high quality pics and videos. :)
At least LY-80 will be part of this parade. That is one thing new!! :)
Though not exactly WMD but still a new addition.
20170319_153320-jpg.385088

:cheers:
People were talking about AH1Z or the Mi-35s but that wont be possible since none of these have been delivered. I do hope to see the Z-10s again. Slim chances of Ababeel as well.

At least LY-80 will be part of this parade. That is one thing new!! :)
Though not exactly WMD but still a new addition.
:cheers:People were talking about AH1Z or the Mi-35s but that wont be possible since none of these have been delivered. I do hope to see the Z-10s again. Slim chances of Ababeel as well.

17352280_1228462950594330_7163928158830566626_n-jpg.385143

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom