What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

wow, I mean you are glorifying hitler for killing millions of people including Russians, Europeans, Americans and Jews - just for the notion that he killed Jews and just because he somehow adheres to the apartheid philosophy of an ISlamic state - yes, an Islamic state is an apartheid state that does not allow anyone - who isn't a sunni exist.

Hitler was a violent maniac, like western leaders today.

We have no land connection with Israel, so how we are supposed to go to war with them?
No country, that is not direct neighbour of Israel, has gone to war against them.

We do the next best thing, which is to train and support local forces.
that buLLsh*t , many bangladeshis fought for Palestine and lebanon in the past against Israeli, they went there by their own will, it is about willingness

You mean the Arabs that your Arab country and it's allies are fighting with by supporting terrorists and civil war ?

I don't see any Arab like your type to be in the resistance but all safavids , Nasiris and pagans .

LOL.

You do realize that those doing the fighting now (Hamas) are pro-Syrian opposition right? That hundreds of Palestinians went to Syria to fight against your lovely Al-Asshead? I see no Al-Asshead soldiers fighting in Gaza.

In any case you cannot deny that they are local Arabs so, so much for your lying. Same with Hizbollah.

Why don't you attack Israel yourself for once instead of all that talk? A simple question.

The Pakistani's or the arabs? - both do by the way - both are dependent on them, and you would be a hypocrite if you cannot acknowledge that.

But of course, I hate the whole Islamic world for this reason and many others. I can't stand them, lol.

I think I am the only poster here who is not a hypocrite, or one of the very very few. I support justice while opposing injustice without looking at people's races and religions. How many of you here can do the same? I just never see it, I really don't.

BTW, I also hate Indians and Chinese who worship the West. Same disgusting mindset.

I dont know.
Iran at least supplies weapons and train local forces, which is more for what I can say about any of the Arab countries.
Whether Iran is backboneless or not, it has more spine than all the Arab states.
i did not hear any statement from Iran officials about on current situation

I hate the whole Islaic world for this reason andmany others) !!!

I think I am the only poster here who is not a hypocrite.

No, you are a dumb keyboard warrior that sits behind his computer and acts all big. Why don't you go and fight Israel? You probably also live in Turkey. A NATO member and a country that has the closest economic ties of ALL Muslims countries out there with Israel yet you have the audacity to call all other Muslim countries for puppets and other nonsense.

You are simply just a big joke that not only writes historical nonsense but also have 1 or 2 screws lose if not more.

that buLLsh*t , many bangladeshis fought for Palestine and lebanon in the past against Israeli, they went there by their own will, it is about willingness

So did Iranians during Israel's occupation of Southern Lebanon.
In the midst of Iran-Iraq war, Iran sent an elite unite of the IRGC to set up and train local Shiite militias i Southern Lebanon (Amal movement+what eventually became Hezbollah), with the help of Syria.

But of course, I hate the whole Islamic world for this reason and many others. I can't stand them, lol.

BTW, I also hate Indians and Chinese who worship the West. Same mindset.

We don't, infact we hate westerners - not the present lot - because the present lot had nothing to do with the killing of millions of Indians and Chinese - we hate their colonist philosophy and I dare any westerner to even dream of colonizing either India or China, if they don't want to see Armageddon in close quarters.

The Pakistani's or the arabs? - both do by the way - both are dependent on them, and you would be a hypocrite if you cannot acknowledge that.

Your obsession with Pakistan is beyond pathetic and laughable to boot as well. Pakistanis worship white people? Are you kidding me?

BTW, I also hate Indians and Chinese who worship the West. Same mindset.

Doesn't your head explode from all that hate? I mean ,sometimes i get migrenes from all that Russkie hating,i really don't see how i can have room for even more hate:Indians,Chinese,Arabs....that would be alot to take in,i confess.

Back
Top Bottom