What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

I don't think you are in a state to fathom an external view of what is a democratic state? so I'll much rather leave it at a quasi - democratic state.

I live in one....

Regardless. Stay on topic i.e. these deaths in the IDF.

I can't feel sorry for illegal invaders and occupiers like them. At most their grieving families.

Also nobody can say that this was not coming considering that Israel has murdered 350 civilians, mostly children and elders in the past 2 weeks.

Palestinians might be heavily outnumbered on ALL fronts but no people with honor will sit back when their land and people are killed and attacked.
Agreed....But human life is human life ....least I can say is RIP!

Yeah, I like you too much personally to get into any thing ugly with you.

when did it happen?
how did u guys get so close?

bromances-justin-timberlake-andy-samberg.jpg

Astonishing comments from hatemongers from both sides. This is a war both sides cannot win...and trapped in between the IDF and Hamas are poor civilians who probably has nothing to do with the mess and wants to live peacefully. I hope peace returns in the whole of middle-east. To the fanboys rejoicing death...for once remove the glass of religion and look around....its human killing human....be it IDF, Hamas, ISIS, Taliban, Boko Haram et.al.... killing other human to prove that their "GOD" is better than other's. The irony is nobody has really seen the other side ........

2006-02-09-Cartoon-Muhammed-Christian-Jew-Muslim-joke-550.jpg

Back
Top Bottom