What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

People in here are praising Hitler and the Holocaust. I find this to be disgusting and unacceptable behavior. Why do the mods allow this?

same reasons the mods allowed the Israeli troll to gloat about killing thousands of Palestinians.

We have no land connection with Israel, so how we are supposed to go to war with them?
No country, that is not direct neighbour of Israel, has gone to war against them.

We do the next best thing, which is to train and support local forces.

Iraq in several wars did, not a neighbor of Israel.

@Hasbara Buster

Anyway let's be real, Iran has not done that much for Palestine either, if you compare it to other Arab states that have gone to war against Israel you can't deny that they have done way less historically speaking. Sure they ship weaponry and send money from time to time nowadays since the west is their enemy but Saddam sent money as well when he was in power. This has been done by many states, no need to exegarrate it.

LOL.

You do realize that those doing the fighting now (Hamas) are pro-Syrian opposition right? That hundreds of Palestinians went to Syria to fight against your lovely Al-Asshead? I see no Al-Asshead soldiers fighting in Gaza.

Many Palestinians also fight terrorists in Syria , So what ?

In any case you cannot deny that they are local Arabs so, so much for your lying. Same with Hizbollah.

Enough , You got the point in previous post .

Why don't you attack Israel yourself for once instead of all that talk? A simple question.

The answer is not in Iran but the so called Muslim countries around Iran especially Saudi Arabia .

The first country that back stab Iran in Iran - Israel conflict would be Saudi Arabia alongside GCC caliphates and their blood thirsty terrorists in region .

People in here are praising Hitler and the Holocaust. I find this to be disgusting and unacceptable behavior. Why do the mods allow this?

Well if I am not wrong I have seen some senior members indulging in such behaviour....don't keep your bar that high. Just ignore.

Iraq in several wars did, not a neighbor of Israel.

@Hasbara Buster

Anyway let's be real, Iran has not done that much for Palestine either, if you compare it to other Arab states that have gone to war against Israel you can't deny that they have done way less historically speaking. Sure they ship weaponry and send money from time to time nowadays since the west is their enemy but Saddam sent money as well when he was in power. This has been done by many states, no need to exegarrate it.

Don't expect ignorant foreigners, keyboard warriors, hypocrites, haters, clowns and PISS-TV addicts like him to understand this simple fact. Let him live in his fantasy world while throwing stones when he himself lives in a enormous glasshouse (the biggest of all Muslim countries).

@S00R3NA

Yes, the Arab world should have supported a historical enemy and pariah led Mullah state like Iran over a fellow Arab country and neighbor in Iraq. Sure, it makes perfect sense.:lol:

Also thanks for confirming your other bullshit and you still claiming the "victories" of local Arabs as your own pathetically because you are yet to touch Israel with a stone with your army yet you act like some big resistance power of some short.

Only fake wannabe Arab Mullah supporters like you can write such nonsense.

But I wish you good luck against the upcoming war that Iran is going to fight against Israel! Don't confuse a war with slogans this time around.

PS:

Nobody claimed to be a resistance power here or claimed that "our own" will deal with Israel unlike your likes that are spreading nonsense here.

Last edited:
I like a lot of people on PDF - you are one of them btw.

Oh thanks man:angel::tup:

to be "precise",

you all "sit" with Palestinian Hammas group and drink gahwa (tea).

With those "intellectual" legs of yours, no one can stand. No body.

What do u think now fauji??
Is solution for palestine possible?

At least in next 50 years?

I think Not much difference between Hitler and IDF. i.e
Destroying hospitals,
Killing children like a boss
Killing woman,
Killing doctors, nurses, patients.

Last edited:
Just your everyday sensible,moderate muslim.You will get used to it on this forum.More so if you participate in threads not strictly related to america or defense.

My condolences to those 87 civilians including women and children who lost their lives because of Israeli occupation.I apologize for not feeling apologetic to those Israeli soldiers who have bombed and took part in Operation destructive edge with an intention to mass murder innocent civilians. Enough said.
Regards

Israeli TV channels are now slandering Palestinian health services. Why, probably to justify Israeli strikes against hospitals and ambulances.

At least one Israeli outlet has been forced to retract its slanders.

BtAF10mCEAA41ve.png:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom