What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

Some people are not satisfied with dividing the world over religion. They want to extend this nonsense to after life too :).. Guess what country has maximum of this type of people ?

Nonsense is, watching israeli murder 4 kids on beach and in discriminate bombings without any justification and then say it's immoral to disrespect israeli soldiers. Guess what country has maximum of this type of people ?

They wan't understand this though so further discussion is pointless. Not sure why they went off-topic either. As I said nobody stops Pakistan or any other country for that matter from attacking Israel. Pakistan is the most powerful Muslim military force out there.

Wow! in this thread for you Pakistan become the most powerful Muslim country whereas on other KSA F-15 thread you were saying that Pakistan is a failed state and KSA is a super power, hypocrisy at its best. now why that super regional power is scared of Israel?? why they are not leading Muslim world to save people in Palestine? It seems Arabs are more afraid of humans then Allah.

Wow! in this thread for you Pakistan become the most powerful Muslim country whereas on other KSA F-15 thread you were saying that Pakistan is a failed state and KSA is a super power, hypocrisy at its best. now why that super regional power is scared of Israel?? why they are not leading Muslim world to save people in Palestine? It seems Arabs are more afraid of humans then Allah.

Why are you writing nonsense? You wrote that all Muslim states in the ME were paper tigers that none were regional powers, including KSA (contrary to the facts on the ground which I provided plenty of sources for and facts) to which I replied that by THAT logic Pakistan is a failed state.

I have always said that Pakistan is the strongest Muslim military power.

Shall I link to the thread or will you just admit your bullshit here before I do that?

I sympathize with the innocents killed in Gaza, but how many innocent Israelis would be killed if it weren't for the Iron Dome system?

Not even close to the amount of Palestinians that were killed. Be sure of that. Of course a civilian death is a civilian death anyway.

to be "precise"

What are you trying to justify to be precise? War crimes? Densely populated areas being bombed with impunity? Fight against innocents? Civilians being deliberately targeted? Infrastructure being destroyed? People being driven out of their homes?

Why are you writing nonsense? You wrote that all Muslim states in the ME were paper tigers to which and not regional powers (contrary to the facts on the ground) to which I replied that by THAT logic Pakistan is a failed state.
I have always said that Pakistan is the strongest Muslim military power.

Taking no action make you paper tiger, you have all means available and what you do, nothing. You could have called summit of all Muslim countries and jointly should have issued warning to Israel and its allies to stop genocide, if you really want KSA to be a power then it should take lead and do what is necessary. If KSA had entered in war with Israel whole Muslim world would have been behind you.

You are once using bad language.

What are you trying to justify to be precise? War crimes? Densely populated areas being bombed with impunity? Fight against innocents?

No Sir ji

"precise" is for the "cheer leaders" of Hammas and its $tupid actions.

Hope you understand now.

Taking no action make you paper tiger, you have all means available and what you do, nothing. You could have called summit of all Muslim countries and jointly should have issued warning to Israel and its allies to stop genocide, if you really want KSA to be a power then it should take lead and do what is necessary. If KSA had entered in war with Israel whole Muslim world would have been behind you.

Ok, so what you wrote was nonsense. Good that we agree. We already discussed this and several users agreed with my view points including several Pakistanis while I don't recall anyone taking your side. Now don't write nonsense the next time, please.

Also nobody is interested in any false label. This is not some computer game.

How can you be sure? Hamas has launched thousands of unguided rockets against Israel. Neither side is innocent in all this.

Oh my brother

the idea is to never talk about Hammas.

Ever!

All the threads are meant to bash Israel and conspiracy theories spread by men wearing tin foil hats.

Hope you understand.

Calling such summit will only allow cheerleaders to have more food and more chicken and more gahwa on KSA expense.

In Pakistan we call it "Khabah Giri"

Someone dies and folks like you go over to feast on "Aloo Gosht".

you just want Saudis to coock Aloo ghost for you. That's all.

pathetic.

Ok, so what you wrote was nonsense. Good that we agree. We already discussed this and several users agreed with my view points including several Pakistanis. Now don't write nonsense the next time, please.

Don't start troll if you don't have guts to fight your enemy i.e. Israel, they are working on their agenda on greater Israel and other Arab states who think its not their war will be destroyed step by step, look what happened to Syra & Iraq, how effectively proxies are used there by west and what benefit at the end Israel will get.

How can you be sure? Hamas has launched thousands of unguided rockets against Israel. Neither side is innocent in all this.

Because the history before this so-called "Iron Dome" proves it. But keep comparing mostly harmless pipes (that I could make with some training as a chemical engineer) with what IAF (one of the most advanced air forces in the world) are using on a daily basis.

Those pipes are mostly very inaccurate too and a of a low quality. NOT EVEN COMPARABLE AT ALL!

Quit trolling. Already engaged with others in this thread simultaneously.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom