What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

Calling such summit will only allow cheerleaders to have more food and more chicken and more gahwa on KSA expense.
In Pakistan we call it "Khabah Giri"
Someone dies and folks like you go over to feast on "Aloo Gosht".
you just want Saudis to coock Aloo ghost for you. That's all.
pathetic.

Other then Pakistan majority Muslim countries are cowered on International Issues, if we sort out our issues and clear mess inside we can be most powerful (economically & militarily) and influencing Muslim country.

Arabs states should stop supplying oil to every country that supports Israel, like King Faisal said "We come from the desert, and we have been living on camel milk and dates....and we can easily go back and live in the desert again". I am not so sure about Israel or its supporters.

Because the history before this so-called "Iron Dome" proves it. But keep comparing mostly harmless pipes (that I could make with some training as a chemical engineer) with what IAF :

I am assuming you are from a big city in KSA.

Let's say Jeddha.

So

you and your family is sleeping comfy comfy and then "harmless pipe" explodes on top of your apartment aka shuggah.

you turn around in your bed snoring.

then a second "harmless pipe" explodes in front of your apartment aka shuggah.

then a 3rd "harmless pipe" explodes in front of your apartment aka shuggah.

then a 4rth "harmless pipe" explodes in front of your apartment aka shuggah.

then a 1001st "harmless pipe" explodes in front of your apartment aka shuggah.

Right?

harmless. eh?

Arabs states should stop supplying oil to every country that supports Israel, like King Faisal said "We come from the desert, and we have been living on camel milk and dates....and we can easily go back and live in the desert again". I am not so sure about Israel or its supporters.

Not possible, they did that during the cold war where the US couldn't go to war and didn't have bases in the ME. Now they have bases in Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain. + the US being the largest producer

Read Arab history.

Bro. Read!

Read!

been there, done that,

Today Arabs can shut its supply down

tomorrow the governments will fall as there will be no money.

What you say to a shopkeeper to shut its shop down and go home indefinitely.

This is MQM wheel-jam protest

hahahahahahah

The saddest part is that Palestine don't even have proper army to fight for them, and those who are fighting are very poorly equipped as compared to Israel, and wealthy Arabs don't even provide them weapons which they need to resist, but those Arabs can finance groups to create sectarian war inside other Muslim countries.

Because the history before this so-called "Iron Dome" proves it. But keep comparing mostly harmless pipes (that I could make with some training as a chemical engineer) with what IAF (one of the most advanced air forces in the world) are using on a daily basis.

Those pipes are mostly very inaccurate too and a of a low quality. NOT EVEN COMPARABLE AT ALL!

Quit trolling. Already engaged with others in this thread simultaneously.:lol:

I'm not comparing each sides weaponry. I think it's total BS that you call them harmless. If they were harmless Hamas wouldn't waste time firing them. If they were harmless, spending billions on Iron Dome wouldn't be necessary.

Other then Pakistan majority Muslim countries are cowered on International Issues, if we sort out our issues and clear mess inside we can be most powerful (economically & militarily) and influencing Muslim country.

Looks like you ate too much Grama Massalah in your Sehri.

Making your ignorant of present and history.

Sorry to see.

45 posts deleted, hugely wide spread warnings given. Let this be a warning to you all, I do not give a crap about your views. If you insult and celebrate death, you will be given a warning and your posts deleted, accumulate enough of those warnings and you WILL be banned.

@On-topic RIP to all civilians and soldiers, Israeli and Palestinian.

I'm not comparing each sides weaponry. I think it's total BS that you call them harmless. If they were harmless Hamas wouldn't waste time firing them. If they were harmless, spending billions on Iron Dome wouldn't be necessary.

Mate, you are an American and due to that fact I think it is safe to say that I can expect you to understand your own native tongue which is English.

I said that they are relatively harmless compared to the arsenal a world class air force such as IAF are using against Gaza. Do you even know about the power and scale of those bombing raids that are being conducted? The technicalities behind them?

Now compare it what Hamas has. It's not even comparable.

I never said that the "Iron Dome" is a bad thing for Israel. It's a positive thing as everyone can see. I don't know how come you made such a conclusion by just reading my 2-3 posts about this topic.

45 posts deleted, hugely wide spread warnings given. Let this be a warning to you all, I do not give a crap about your views. If you insult and celebrate death, you will be given a warning and your posts deleted, accumulate enough of those warnings and you WILL be banned.

@On-topic RIP to all civilians and soldiers, Israeli and Palestinian.

Got it. Boss.

Thanks.

What don't you understand? There is a difference between what I want to see in a perfect world and what can realistically be done. You obviously have not read this thread.

If it was that easy to defeat a nuclear power like Israel and a country that is bagged FULLY by the Western world (highest recipient of US aid after Afghanistan I think - says it all) then you would see at least 1 Muslim country out there attacking it.

Including your own fake wannabe Arab Mullah's. instead of all those empty slogans.

Don't you think? Or you might not have thought that long.
No one talked about a total war against Israel. I'm talking about supporting poor Palestinians and at least making a relative balance of military power between them and Israel, although this can never be fully reached. Empty slogans?! Iran has always boosted the military capacities of Palestinians (e.g. Fajr missiles). Your masters in turn have always been in bed with Western/Israeli side.

The saddest part is that Palestine don't even have proper army to fight for them, and those who are fighting are very poorly equipped as compared to Israel, and wealthy Arabs don't even provide them weapons which they need to resist, but those Arabs can finance groups to create sectarian war inside other Muslim countries.

Bro,

have you heard the saying

"do not bring a knife to a gun fight"?

Looks like you ate too much Grama Massalah in your Sehri.
Making your ignorant of present and history.
Sorry to see.

I m not ignorant of history past & present, we have done enough for others what we get in return, humiliation by those for whom we have risked to much. I m totally against now of providing any military support to any Arab country or allowing them to use our soil. If they pull monetary support whatever they give us it will be better for us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom