What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

You would think the combined air forces of Egypt and Saudi can at least enforce a non fly zone over Gaza to protect Palestinians if nothing else.
Seriously!! Saudia. It wont do a thing, they are all in a period of " Aieyaashi " They do not care what is happening to the Muslim world and even if they do, they cant do a thing because " Money " and their own lives is precious to them instead of other Muslims and the Muslim world!!!

The Missing Headlines from Israel-Palestine

Studies show that US news is extremely Israeli-centric. The main bureaus for CNN, AP, Time, etc. are located in Israel and are often staffed by Israelis. The son of the NY Times bureau chief is in the Israeli army; "pundit" Jeffrey Goldberg served in the Israeli military; Wolf Blitzer worked for the Israel lobby, and numerous other journalists in the region have personal family ties to the Israeli military.
We believe that Americans should receive all the news about the region, not just that deemed reportable by those with Israeli connections.
The above extract is taken from website. My intention to share the above extract is to request to members to kindly make sure that sources regarding to Israel-Palestine violence must be neutral.
Regards

Seriously!! Saudia. It wont do a thing, they are all in a period of " Aieyaashi " They do not care what is happening to the Muslim world and even if they do, they cant do a thing because " Money " and their own lives is precious to them instead of other Muslims and the Muslim world!!!

Like any other Muslim leaders are different? Are your Pakistani leaders any different? Don't we all worry about our own mess first before that of others?

Besides the Muslim world is in a pathetic state and has been that for the past 500 years. Everyone that knows history knows about this.
Yet, I find your criticism (wonder why you did not comment on Egypt despite that Bangladeshi user mentioning them too) way too harsh considering the fact that KSA is one of the biggest humanitarian donors out there in the world and the main Muslim donor country.

Saudi foreign assistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But keep hating mate and equaling leaders with the ordinary people.

Well, it's only a total-war that is going to stop Israel. You know that right? Did you seriously think that sending a few pipes to Hamas and Hizbollah (local Arab groups) will ever change Israel's conduct or win any wars? Yes or no? The answer is obviously no.

Why is the answer no? Because this is what the GROUND REALITIES show.

Did you ever fight Israel directly for you to take the moral high ground and act like I don't know who? The answer is again no.

Why? Because it's a historical fact too.

The same so-called "masters" that your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are busy doing business with as the 35 year old "Mullah project" has failed utterly as you yourself would admit if this was not a public forum?

Lastly by that logic your "masters" are Russia etc.

PS:

Nobody here claimed anything about being defenders of Palestinians or that the Arab world is doing enough or that anyone will defeat Israel. That's all something that your likes on PDF have invented to feel better with yourself as your countries are doing nothing big either despite all the false and empty bravado.
That's what I'm trying to say, that you're choosing the path of least resistance, because "they are stronger", this is the path of coward. The result of this approach is what you see today; the "stronger" continues bullying you, butchering innocents so easily and no one says or does anything against them and the world actually blames Hamas -- for firing ineffective rockets into empty deserts -- instead.

then why they are doing it ?
For the remaining 1%, as well as the deterrence effect of increasing the cost of starting war against Gaza: cost of a Qassam rocket: $800 vs. cost of a single Tamir rocket of Iron Dome: $20000-50000

Last edited:
That's what I'm trying to say, that you're choosing the path of least resistance, because "they are stronger", this is the path of coward. The result of this approach is what you see today; the "stronger" continues bullying you, butchering innocents so easily and no one can do anything against and the world actually blames Hamas -- for firing ineffective rockets into empty deserts -- instead.

For the remaining 1%, as well as the deterrence effect of increasing the cost of starting war against Gaza: cost of a Qassam rocket: $800 vs. cost of a single Tamir rocket of Iron Dome: $20000-50000

Mate, I am not a Palestinian. You need to realize that Arabs are sick and tired of this 67 year old conflict. Many Arabs are also angry that Palestinians are getting most of the publicity and their deaths being more "worthy" and more talked about than the deaths of Syrians, Yemenis, Iraqis, Libyans, Egyptians and who else is dying in recent conflicts. At much higher rates mind you. Not that this should make any difference. The Palestinians also don't have the best history everywhere in terms of paying back for the preferential treatment that they get in most Arab countries.Just ask some Kuwaitis, Iraqis, Lebanese, Jordanians etc.

This does not mean that people will not support Palestinians or their cause. The Arabs street is already doing that by far. In fact I believe that an open Zionist supporter anywhere in the Arab world would risk being beat up if he supported the Zionists openly.

People are just tired of both sides not being able to find a solution. I mean who can blame them? 67 years of CONSTANT conflict and talk about Palestine? I mean you can become crazy by just listening to it EVERY single day.

Also the Muslim world is weak, divided and full of problems while Israel (no matter if we want to admit it or not) is a world power compared to its size with the strongest lobby in the world probably.

I don't want to keep on fighting. I want our countries and people in the Arab and Muslim world to move forward. I am sick and tired of all the conflicts, divisions, political games etc.

Let others play keyboard warriors and their idiotic "resistance against the whole world theme". Let them do that. Don't want to be part of it anymore honestly. Nothing to gain but everything to loose.

Last edited:
Mate, I am not a Palestinian. You need to realize that Arabs are sick and tired of this 67 year old conflict. Many Arabs are also angry that Palestinians are getting most of the publicity and their deaths being more "worthy" and more talked about than the deaths of Syrians, Yemenis, Iraqis, Libyans, Egyptians and who else is dying in recent conflicts. The Palestinians also don't have the best history everywhere in terms of paying back for the preferential treatment that they get in most Arab countries. Just ask the Kuwaitis, Iraqis, Lebanese, Jordanians etc.

This does not mean that people will not support Palestinians or their cause. The Arabs street is already doing that by far. In fact I believe that an open Zionist supporter anywhere in the Arab world would risk being beat up if he supported the Zionists openly.

People are just tired of both sides not being able to find a solution. I mean who can blame them? 67 years of CONSTANT conflict and talk about Palestine? I mean you can become crazy by just listening to it EVERY single day.

Also the Muslim world is weak, divided and full of problems while Israel (no matter if we want to admit it or not) is a world power compared to its size with the strongest lobby in the world probably.

I don't want to keep on fighting. I want my country and the Arab and Muslim world to move forward. I am sick and tired of all the conflicts, divisions, political games etc.

Disagree with you. Which media are you speaking of? 95% of the coverage is about Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc ....

Only when there is a tense situation like there is now do Palestinians get more coverage. The difference is you're speaking of civil strife which shouldn't be happening. Like you mentioned the divisions.

This case is a well armed nation attacking the Palestinian people so it requires much coverage to de-escalate the situation. Israeli's want you to become tired. Becoming tired is fine.

But, you know yourself it isn't the Arab side refusing to the peace process.

Disagree with you. Which media are you speaking of? 95% of the coverage is about Syria, Iraq, Yemen, etc ....

Only when there is a tense situation like there is now do Palestinians get more coverage. The difference is you're speaking of civil strife which shouldn't be happening. Like you mentioned the divisions.

This case is a well armed nation attacking the Palestinian people so it requires much coverage to de-escalate the situation. Israeli's want you to become tired. Becoming tired is fine.

But, you know yourself it isn't the Arab side refusing to the peace process.

Nah, you know that Palestine is front-page news everywhere in the Arab and Muslim world whenever anything big happens. Even the world in general. If there is 1 single conflict that has got more publicity, that has had a bigger influence on the Arab psyche etc. than any other than it is undoubtedly the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. After all this conflict has been going on for 67 years. 2-3 Arab generations have grown up with this conflict. It's been thrown at their heads whenever they went. Whether in schools, at home, in the media etc. Leaders have used this conflict all the time for good and bad. More often bad thus the failures. Palestinians themselves also play a role in this. I mean the political elite. Not the ordinary people of course.

Look, if I was a Palestinian I would be just like you if not even worse. In fact I might have been dead now. I perfectly understand the pain and suffering and injustice as our part of the world has suffered from this in the past few centuries. We all know what it is. Maybe not the current generation but our ancestors knew it. This goes for all Muslims out there and people in general.

My point is that there comes a point in people's life's where all those conflicts, divisions etc. make you fed up. I am at this point now. I know that many are too. It's not because we don't care it's just because we are close to losing all hope. About ever seeing something as simple as a peaceful ME that we all deserve and that this ancient and glorious part of the world deserves. Not the retarded one that we see now.

That's all. Don't take my post as me being against Palestine or whatever as some trolls probably will to troll me.

Nah, you know that Palestine is front-page news everywhere in the Arab and Muslim world whenever anything big happens. Even the world in general. If there is 1 single conflict that has got more publicity, that has had a bigger influence on the Arab psyche etc. than any other than it is undoubtedly the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. After all this conflict has been going on for 67 years. 2-3 Arab generations have grown up with this conflict. It's been thrown at their heads whenever they went. Whether in schools, at home, in the media's etc. Leaders have used this conflict all the time for good and bad.

Look, if I was a Palestinian I would be just like you if not even worse. In fact I might have been dead now. I perfectly understand the pain and suffering and injustice as our part of the world has suffered from this in the past few centuries. We all know what it is. Maybe not the current generation but our ancestors knew it. This goes for all Muslims out there and people in general.

My point is that there comes a point in people's life where all those conflicts, divisions etc. make you fed up. I am at this point now. I know that many are too. It's not because we don't care it's just because we are close to losing all hope. About ever seeing something as simple as a peaceful ME that we all deserve and that this ancient and glorious part of the world deserves.

That's all. Don't take my post as me being against Palestine or whatever.

The whole region is a headache for all of us. You are acknowledging that you're tired of these conflicts. What are we doing to solve them though? Of course we all want an end to them. It requires effort and patience. Nothing will come easy unfortunately.

Mate, I am not a Palestinian. You need to realize that Arabs are sick and tired of this 67 year old conflict. Many Arabs are also angry that Palestinians are getting most of the publicity and their deaths being more "worthy" and more talked about than the deaths of Syrians, Yemenis, Iraqis, Libyans, Egyptians and who else is dying in recent conflicts. At much higher rates mind you. Not that this should make any difference. The Palestinians also don't have the best history everywhere in terms of paying back for the preferential treatment that they get in most Arab countries.Just ask some Kuwaitis, Iraqis, Lebanese, Jordanians etc.

I don't want to keep on fighting. I want our countries and people in the Arab and Muslim world to move forward. I am sick and tired of all the conflicts, divisions, political games etc.

Let others play keyboard warriors and their idiotic "resistance against the whole world theme". Let them do that. Don't want to be part of it anymore honestly. Nothing to gain but everything to loose.

When a jew kills a muslim the world gets angry, when a muslim kills a muslim no one cares, it's not that Palestinians are seen as more worthy.

When a jew kills a muslim the world gets angry, when a muslim kills a muslim no one cares, it's not that Palestinians are seen as more worthy.

Well, I was alluding to just that aside from the Palestinian-Israeli conflict having a much bigger religious, political etc. influence than Muslims dying in Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Burma, Iraq, Xinjiang, Nigeria (total silence about the mass-killings there which is kind of frightening) etc.

The whole region is a headache for all of us. You are acknowledging that you're tired of these conflicts. What are we doing to solve them though? Of course we all want an end to them. It requires effort and patience. Nothing will come easy unfortunately.

We discussed it 100's of times and we both largely agree. We are probably just going to repeat ourselves if we start all over again.

Are you aware that Israel is probably the highest recipient of foreign aid in the world? Israel will never lack any money and if they do they have thousands of Jewish billionaires out there that are ready to finance them or whole countries.

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

The US (state) has provided 121 billion dollars (official number - the real number is much, much higher) of bilateral assistance. Can you imagine that? And then you are thinking about the cost of some rocket versus the Iron Dome. This is not serious and this is why the Muslim world is what it is. Largely a failed part of the world.

I am not into all this "Jew conspiracy everywhere at every time" that some Muslims and non-Muslims have but Jewish influence is undisputed.

Like any other Muslim leaders are different? Are your Pakistani leaders any different? Don't we all worry about our own mess first before that of others?

Besides the Muslim world is in a pathetic state and has been that for the past 500 years. Everyone that knows history knows about this.
Yet, I find your criticism (wonder why you did not comment on Egypt despite that Bangladeshi user mentioning them too) way too harsh considering the fact that KSA is one of the biggest humanitarian donors out there in the world and the main Muslim donor country.

Saudi foreign assistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But keep hating mate and equaling leaders with the ordinary people.

America donates to palestine as well and we know who they support ;)

by the attacks israel is doing against the palestinians one should really consider the option that they are trying to wipe them out. when 90% of the dead are civilians, any sane person will understand something is very wrong, and dont come with that "human shield" excuse, even the americans didnt kill as many

I read an article some years ago where orthodox jews were urging the israelis to give more births so they can outnumber the palestinians

by the attacks israel is doing against the palestinians one should really consider the option that they are trying to wipe them out. when 90% of the dead are civilians, any sane person will understand something is very wrong, and dont come with that "human shield" excuse, even the americans didnt kill as many

I read an article some years ago where orthodox jews were urging the israelis to give more births so they can outnumber the palestinians

Israeli Rabbi's order the army to take a path of killing civilians. They say the Torah justifies shelling 'gentiles' and that they should kill one hundred civilians rather than losing one soldier.

Back
Top Bottom