What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

All of the Muslim world are puppets you clown. The same can be done by every other Muslim country out there. In fact I suggest that you go and fight Israel yourself instead of all that cheap talk. Might join with other fellow Indians.

Yes, because Burma is not?:lol:

You go syria first, it meant a lot (more than palestine) to the dirty al saud family with all the threats bandar was making lol. Most muslim countries are poor nor do they hold the most holiest islamic site. I have no problem with israel if it abandons its expansionist and imperialist ideology and treats palestinians like humans. You reply with a generic comment, not answering my statement and then go rambling about something else, typical al-hasani for ya.

Doesn't your head explode from all that hate? I mean ,sometimes i get migrenes from all that Russkie hating,i really don't see how i can have room for even more hate:Indians,Chinese,Arabs....that would be alot to take in,i confess.

Your typical hypocrite and keyboard warrior. Do I need to tell you that he is a PISSTV addict or is that self-explanatory?

Anyway this can't go on for much longer before I write something that might get me banned as I simply have a very low tolerance level for such people - especially the usual ignorants on PDF.

Your obsession with Pakistan is beyond pathetic and laughable to boot as well. Pakistanis worship white people? Are you kidding me?

Yes they do, more than any other south asian., Infact Pakistan is the biggest benefactor of western largesse than anyone else in south asia.

That's a sentiment not shared by many Indians who gravitate to the West in large numbers.

I would suggest that you read the whole post.

I dont know.
Iran at least supplies weapons and train local forces, which is more for what I can say about any of the Arab countries (except Syria)
Whether Iran is backboneless or not, Iran has more spine than the Arab states.

Exactly.. however you look at it, Iran still does more than the entire Islamic world combined and that is an undeniable fact.

So , By non Arab you mean Iran ?!!

Do you really expect Iran to start a war against Israel while your proud Arab countries are cooperation with Israel against Iran and other anti Israeli countries in region ?

he also forgets tha pakistani jets devastated Israeli airfore unlike arab nations during times of war.

Good riddance to these terrorists. This is why they began shelling all of Gaza city indiscriminately.

Over 74 Palestinians, largely civilians were killed in that massive bombardment from such cowardly Jews. 17 women, 17 children, 9 elderly at least, several journalists, etc...

There is literally no need to disrespect people who give their lives for their own country. No ifs no Buts'. That said however, I'm just astounded by the reaction of 1.57 billion people who are just sitting and watching while their brothers and sisters are dying.

What happen to the billions of petro dollars that the middle eastern nations throw out on fancy arms. I'll tell you what happened, they are saving it to use against each other and their people. Saudi Arabia and Iran really need to grow up, their stupid ethnic rivalry is dragging the Muslim world down the sink hole. Grow out of your Sunni-Shia bullshit and look to the real enemy instead of slaughtering each other by the thousands.

And the self declared khalifa harami the dajjal of Baghdad? I heard he said God hasn't told him to declare jihad on Israel yet, I bet his God had the same voice goerge bush heard when he went to war in Iraq.

I would suggest that you read the whole post.

I have and your great revelation of Pakistanis being the people most likely to worship white people, whatever that means anyway, is more ludicrous than ever.

Pakistan is the biggest @sslicker of America in South Asia, they killed thousands of others and themselves at their behest - tomorrow, if america was to reverse and forget all that happened in 2011 - then I bet Pakistan will be the most happiest to go back and suck at the bosom of the US's largesse.

That's the government, not the people. That's also politics as well. You are confused.

I have and your great revelation of Pakistanis being the people most likely to worship white people, whatever that means anyway, is more ludicrous than ever.

That's the government, not the people. That's also politics as well. You are confused.

How does people even matter in a quasi democratic state?

And the self declared khalifa harami the dajjal of Baghdad? I heard he said God hasn't told him to declare jihad on Israel yet, I bet his God had the same voice goerge bush heard when he went to war in Iraq.

:rofl: good one

These people need to be in asylums not leading nations to war because "they hear voices"

Oh look guys :D a very lovely and heartwarming alliance between that Arab guy and that right-wing nutjob from Romania ;)

That is exactly what I was talking about....

The sheik pays handsomely for my propaganda,from his backyard oil well.:partay::sarcastic:

I don't even have to waste all day searching for piss tv crap to post,i can write what i want.

We don't, infact we hate westerners - not the present lot - because the present lot had nothing to do with the killing of millions of Indians and Chinese - we hate their colonist philosophy and I dare any westerner to even dream of colonizing either India or China, if they don't want to see Armageddon in close quarters.

You seem to have a brain, I wish we could say that about the other Indian forumers.

Exactly.. however you look at it, Iran still does more than the entire Islamic world combined and that is an undeniable fact.

Iran is the only country in middle east that has got respect from indians,,,rest are all american stooges

Back
Top Bottom