malaria bukhar ko dur karney wali
pechis(?) ko dur karnewali
typhoid bukhar ko bhaganewali
haija ko dur karnewali
udasi aur susti ko dur karnewali
:omghaha:
ooo you were translating...I was wondering what got you into chai :P

Netherlands.

Prostitution is the oldest trade. It's going to happen if it's organized or not legal or not.
yo man! Get off my thread please! You can open on on heer mandi and your experiences and compare it to Netherlands or whatever and get feedback if you wish ....Just get that nonesense off my thread! :pissed:

Last edited:
This is all you've talked about this whole thread; I think it's about time you got laid or something.

yo man! Get of my thread please! You can open on on heer mandi and you experiences and compare it to Netherlands or whatever and get feedback if you wish ....Just get that nonesense off my thread! :pissed:

Took a couple vacation days from work. I'm bored now along with wanting to test the waters of ban.

The mountain pics remind me of my native Uttarakhand. Those are lucky people who live rushfree, tension free lives over those untouched mountains, cool river streams with sweet water. BLISS!!!

Ansoo Lake Manshera
Ansoo+Jheel%252C+Pakistan..jpg

Shimshal Lake Gilgit Baltstan
ViOjw.jpg

Rawal Lake Islamabad
Rawal_dam.jpg

seems chai was not so popular there,,,,,

pechis(?) ko dur karnewali
:omghaha:

Good translation.
I think 'pechis' means constipation?

BTW, amazing (and incredible) health benefits are given to tea in those signs.

Great thread! Due to terrorism and mismanagement of the tourism industry Pakistan has lots of extremely beautiful yet relatively untouched places--for future generations. Or hopefully the current one.

As I said in a topic started by me: India, Pakistan, USA, and China are the only four countries in the world where one can drive from real hot beaches to the mountains so high and/or upnorth that one can die by freezing.

Thanks OP and others, its eye poping awesome.
Everytime i see pics of natural beauty from pakistan, my desire to travel across pakistan hits the cieling.

But the moron govt rules and idotic visa regime crashes all my dreams :(
Do local pakistanis travel to all these scenic spots regularly, hows domestic tourism market?

Thanks OP and others, its eye poping awesome.
Everytime i see pics of natural beauty from pakistan, my desire to travel across pakistan hits the cieling.

But the moron govt rules and idotic visa regime crashes all my dreams :(
Do local pakistanis travel to all these scenic spots regularly, hows domestic tourism market?
Iam telling you my true inside about INDIA
Whenver i thought about India I've vivid picture of Old INDIA (not modern) like....Old Cities, Forts, Street Foods, Shrines, Masjid, Qutub Minar, Fort of Delhi,Agra, Mysoore, Jomba, etc etc
In simple words Old India attracts me more>>>many folds than modern one :-)

Back
Top Bottom