What's new

17 Astonishing Places You Wouldn’t Believe Are In Pakistan

Iam telling you my true inside about INDIA
Whenver i thought about India I've vivid picture of Old INDIA (not modern) like....Old Cities, Forts, Street Foods, Shrines, Masjid, Qutub Minar, Fort of Delhi,Agra, Mysoore, Jomba, etc etc

And if you like to see the Old India, visit it at earliest, its not going to be same for very long.
I have travelled a lot across the globe including the india, but the kind of degradation of natural tourist spots in India beats global standards. I feel pity for upcoming generation, they will not be able to see a lot of it.

Seeing some of the sites in pakistan still in pristine conditions excites me to see them up close, before they are washed out by globalisation effects.

these mountain landscapes are common sights in India's Uttarankhand, Himachal, J&K, and NE.

and the beach does not look impressive, Goa's beaches are far more beautiful. get a load of this:D

10.gif

goa-3.jpg

158434d1247503088-civved-goa-yaana-jog-murdeshwar-maravanthe-mangalore-jog6.jpg

goa2.jpg

Most of these pics arent from india... google search em.

You are talking only man made structures especially those places in an around delhi.India is much bigger than those places like beautiful beaches,mountains,tea estate,back waters,water falls,boat ridings,elephant ridings,festivals,adventure tourism etc. Even lot of people prefer also for medical treatment in between site seeing.

Some of tourism places as below

View attachment 206584

View attachment 206586

View attachment 206588

View attachment 206589

View attachment 206592

View attachment 206593

View attachment 206595

View attachment 206597
Thread title is about Pakistan...Kindly learn to read and contribute to your own threads regarding INDIA...

Thank you!

these mountain landscapes are common sights in India's Uttarankhand, Himachal, J&K, and NE.

and the beach does not look impressive, Goa's beaches are far more beautiful. get a load of this:D

10.gif

goa-3.jpg

158434d1247503088-civved-goa-yaana-jog-murdeshwar-maravanthe-mangalore-jog6.jpg

goa2.jpg

Dear Agent Smith: Please smell coffee..

Indian government doesnt allow doing any constructions of hotels in beach waters. The photo that you share is probably from mauritius/maldavis/bali or some other island, its not india.

And the least i say about GOA beaches is better for for the country's image.
If you want to see good beaches, visit andamans or lakshwadeep, there you can see pristine blue water beaches.

Finally appreciate the natures beauty, why do you have to compare it with India, get a life, world is better place even outside India too.

Thanks OP and others, its eye poping awesome.
Everytime i see pics of natural beauty from pakistan, my desire to travel across pakistan hits the cieling.

But the moron govt rules and idotic visa regime crashes all my dreams :(
Do local pakistanis travel to all these scenic spots regularly, hows domestic tourism market?
Yes they do and in large numbers but i don,t think an Indian would get visas that easily given the hostile LoC situation

I mean Sikhs who come for their religious celebration always complain that Pakistani authorities are very uncooperative and frequently deny visas

Dear Agent Smith: Please smell coffee..

Indian government doesnt allow doing any constructions of hotels in beach waters. The photo that you share is probably from mauritius/maldavis/bali or some other island, its not india.

And the least i say about GOA beaches is better for for the country's image.
If you want to see good beaches, visit andamans or lakshwadeep, there you can see pristine blue water beaches.

Finally appreciate the natures beauty, why do you have to compare it with India, get a life, world is better place even outside India too.

You are wrong, here are some hotels on the side of beaches in Kerala.But i don't know any new regulations for construction.

Hotels 2.jpg

Hotels 1.jpg

Hotels 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom