What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Awami League is fascist. Okay I see where we are going

Indian history books do not cover much of modern history

Then you don't know how your neighbour came into being. They should teach you that.

How can you have an opinion in this if you don't know?

PK hay kia

Then you don't know how your neighbour came into being. They should teach you that.

How can you have an opinion in this if you don't know?

PK hay kia

Why should school textbooks be only source of information ?

I have read the NY Times accounts of the whole war on my university microfilm. It makes for an interesting read.

An objective rendering of the whole situation was written by Pakistani army officer
"Witness to surrender" by Siddiq Salik

Why should school textbooks be only source of information ?

I have read the NY Times accounts of the whole war on my university microfilm. It makes for an interesting read.

An objective rendering of the whole situation was written by Pakistani army officer
"Witness to surrender" by Siddiq Salik

Lol

Lovely

So you are a good follower.

Let other tell you stuff

I am not blindly taking what anyone says as "truth"
I get an idea as to what happened

Whatever you will be saying will just be your truth.

Like seriously how wisely did you choose an avatar to be an Indian on a Pakistani forum.

here have fun

Oh I see.... It all makes sense now....you are overcompensating ..... it's ok... come out of the closet dude... it's 2017 you will find many of us are perfectly accepting of sexual minorities... don't let your latent urges fester and as I said come out in negative ways.

Oh I see.... It all makes sense now....you are overcompensating ..... it's ok... come out of the closet dude... it's 2017 you will find many of us are perfectly accepting of sexual minorities... don't let your latent urges fester and as I said come out in negative ways.

Never go full retard man.

Never assume - Cosmo Kramer

Oh dear..... one was hoping you could provide a little amusement as I pass time awaiting to board my plane... but alas you are quoting out of context a dysfunctional fictional character based on a show about nothing..... regretfully one must disengage due to magnitude of disparity between us....

Oh dear..... one was hoping you could provide a little amusement as I pass time awaiting to board my plane... but alas you are quoting out of context a dysfunctional fictional character based on a show about nothing..... regretfully one must disengage due to magnitude of disparity between us....

You just like your country craves our attention.
Walk it off now.

If Pakistan calls spade a spade you would not have this bitterness
Pakistani textbooks gloss over the causes of the breakup
If you dare tune into reality you would know Bangladesh has become a state of India. Gloss over it as much as you want!

Defence Technology of Bangladesh-DTB

বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনী যাদুঘরের new member in the
BAF Museum নতুন সদস্য.....
রাশিয়ান Russian Mil Mi-4. used extensively in 1971 ops by IAF ১৯৭১ সালের মহান মুক্তিযুদ্ধে ভারতীয় বিমানবাহিনীর হয়ে বেশ কয়েকটি গুরুত্বপূর্ন অপারেশন পরিচালনা করেছিলো এই হেলিকপ্টার।
গত কাল/পরশু ভারতীয় বিমানবাহিনী এরকম ২ টি হেলিকপ্টার উপহার হিসেবে পাঠায়।
খুব শীঘ্রই এগুলো রাজধানী ঢাকার আগারগাঁও এর বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনী যাদুঘরে দেখা যাবে

22449855_1497717286983366_46688213966929504_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom