What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

What nonsense all and all wrong. :angry:

Why the hell are you angry with history? It hurts you to know the truth, isn't it? You are surprised to read that Bangali Muslims were at the fore front of Pakistan Movement. There is another surprise of history that ignorants like you should read. All India Muslim League was formed not in your Congress supporting Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan or Frontier. It was formed in Dhaka in December 1906. Most of the present-day Pakistanis were against the formation of Pakistan before 1947.

In the 1946 Provincial election conducted by the British all your Pakistani Provinces had formed Congress governments. Only Bengal formed a Muslim League government. Now, ignorants like you come to this Forum and claim you have VERY KINDLY incuded us. What a joke!

Better read the history of those times before the partition of British India. And do no more post your ignorance. You will become a laughing stock of others. What a stupid fool you are: I am angry at your childish ignorance. The hell with illiterate people like you.

I agree with toxic_pus that the word PAKISTAN was coined by Chowdhury Rahmat Ullah. He thought of two separate independent muslim majority States. One in the NW and the other in the east of India. The eastern State was supposed to have included Bengal and Assam. He named it BANGISTAN that is equivalent to Bangastan or Banglastan.

I am sorry for my mistake in another post where I have said the aconym PAKISTAN was coined by Allama Iqbal. This was not the case.

Why the hell are you angry with history? It hurts you to know the truth, isn't it? You are surprised to read that Bangali Muslims were at the fore front of Pakistan Movement.

Actually i am not surprised, this is because our history books also say the same "Bangali Muslims were at the forefront of Pakistan Movement" i agree with this. :cool:

There is another surprise of history that ignorants like you should read. All India Muslim League was formed not in your Congress supporting Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan or Frontier. It was formed in Dhaka in December 1906. Most of the present-day Pakistanis were against the formation of Pakistan before 1947.

Again not surprised All India Muslim League was formed in dhaka in 1906, it is also written in our history text books so i agree with this. :cool:

But when you say Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and Frontier were congress supporting. then no sir they were not.

In the 1946 Provincial election conducted by the British all your Pakistani Provinces had formed Congress governments. Only Bengal formed a Muslim League government. Now, ignorants like you come to this Forum and claim you have VERY KINDLY incuded us. What a joke!

Non of them formed congress government they were all supporting muslim league.

Better read the history of those times before the partition of British India. And do no more post your ignorance. You will become a laughing stock of others. What a stupid fool you are: I am angry at your childish ignorance. The hell with illiterate people like you.

I have read a lot of history of before partition time.

And yes i thing more sher-e-bangla is my hero.

But when you say Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and Frontier were congress supporting. then no sir they were not.
Non of them formed congress government they were all supporting muslim league

I have read a lot of history of before partition time.

What you have read, I do not know. But, let me write about Punjab. In the pre-prtitioned Punjab, Muslims were a majority with 57% of the population. But, the result of Provincial election held in 1946 was not in favour of Muslim league. ML won only 73 seats out of a total seats of 175. See below to get a glimpse of the entire picture.

ML - 73
Congress - 51
Akali -22
Unionist - 20
Independents- 09

Pakistan was established not with the votes from Punjab, but because Bengal had a ML majority, a ML govt and All India ML had received about 80% of Muslim votes throughout India. The Provincial election results prove that the Punjabis were not united under the ML banner at that time. And, do not also forget the 'Direct Action Day' that was initiated by the Bengal ML leaders in Calcutta. You may see a few pictures of the dead bodies in some of the posts sent in this thread by Faarhan.

So, Bangali Muslims sacrificed and worked more than any other group of people to establish Pakistan. But, after 1947, well, another story started that ended in 1971.

What you have read, I do not know. But, let me write about Punjab. In the pre-prtitioned Punjab, Muslims were a majority with 57% of the population. But, the result of Provincial election held in 1946 was not in favour of Muslim league. ML won only 73 seats out of a total seats of 175. See below to get a glimpse of the entire picture.

Actually the muslim seats in punjab were 86 out of 175, and the muslim league won 73 seats out of 86 muslim seats, so it tells us that the majority of muslims in punjab were demanding freedom. and for obvious reasons non muslims didn't gave votes to muslim league.

Pakistan was established not with the votes from Punjab, but because Bengal had a ML majority, a ML govt and All India ML had received about 80% of Muslim votes throughout India. The Provincial election results prove that the Punjabis were not united under the ML banner at that time. And, do not also forget the 'Direct Action Day' that was initiated by the Bengal ML leaders in Calcutta. You may see a few pictures of the dead bodies in some of the posts sent in this thread by Faarhan.

Pakistan was created because of the votes of all, don't take all the credit and i have proved you that punjabi muslims were demanding independence but non muslims were not. and also don't forget the sacrifice given by the people on western side, most of the people were slaughtered in punjab by sikhs.

Bengal played a big role in the Pakistan movement, but right at the end. The 1940 Lahore Resolution did not explicitly talk about a sovereign nation Pakistan along with East Pakistan, it talked about the empowerment of Muslims & the separate identity of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent.
right at the end ?? sorry to say,eastern wing is from begining.xplain ,why you think so?

Because it is difficult for Bengalis to learn Hindi and Urdu. Bengalis find even Hindi as difficult when there is so much common vocabulary, forget Urdu which is highly Persianized.

Well,I Don't Agree With That.Speaking Style Main Bhi Different,But All The Bangladeshi Understand Hindi.

right at the end ?? sorry to say,eastern wing is from begining.xplain ,why you think so?

Because there was no partition of India planned right till the very end. Jinnah was always happy with a one-state solution (till the end), but he wanted to give Indian Muslims extensive rights, & wanted Muslim majority states to act as autonomous ones, along with other rights for Muslims.

Because it is difficult for Bengalis to learn Hindi and Urdu. Bengalis find even Hindi as difficult when there is so much common vocabulary, forget Urdu which is highly Persianized.

Well,I Don't Agree With That.Speaking Style Main Bhi Different,But All The Bangladeshi Understand Hindi.

What I told you is based on experience with Indian Bengalis. You can understand but when it comes to appearing for exam it really become difficult for them to write that because Hindi's grammar is more complex then Bangla also many time confused between letter V and B. I know little Bangla and I saw it has a much easier grammar and simpler syntax. Maybe understanding Hindi woud be easier when compared to Urdu.

Actually the muslim seats in punjab were 86 out of 175, and the muslim league won 73 seats out of 86 muslim seats, so it tells us that the majority of muslims in punjab were demanding freedom. and for obvious reasons non muslims didn't gave votes to muslim league.

Pakistan was created because of the votes of all, don't take all the credit and i have proved you that punjabi muslims were demanding independence but non muslims were not. and also don't forget the sacrifice given by the people on western side, most of the people were slaughtered in punjab by sikhs.

Forget about the number game. But, at least you have finally come to the conclusion that all the muslims of the subcontinent contributed to the forming of Pakistan. About slaughter, it was mostly after the partition. It was unfortunate that the Punjabi Muslims could not resist them from being killed by the Sikh Punjabis. It was opposite in Bengal and Bihar, although we were not allowed to be called a martial race.

What I told you is based on experience with Indian Bengalis. You can understand but when it comes to appearing for exam it really become difficult for them to write that because Hindi's grammar is more complex then Bangla also many time confused between letter V and B. I know little Bangla and I saw it has a much easier grammar and simpler syntax. Maybe understanding Hindi woud be easier when compared to Urdu.
i know what you try to xplain,but personaly i'm expert on hindi and bangla.that means like bengali i know read and write hindi with vocabulary,actualy i dont find difficulties indeed.xcept one.on verb we dont use male or female term like " kia kar rahi ho" or " kia kar rahe ho".w simply use : ki (kia) korcho (kar rahe/rahi)? verb is here " hoi(jase ki in hindi "ho" like kia ho rahe hain?) .here is ho/hoi but it is absent/untold.even ur's and ours same language.hindi was from western magadh means from western part of present bihar and bengali from eastern magadh means from eastern part of bihar ,but later many foreign words from arabic,sanskrit,turkish,poshtu ,african ,latin ,mongoloid nd chinese entered on it and it becomes modified.even bangla which is spoken on west bengal is not original bengali,it's also modified. urdu is also very easy language for some of us (bangladeshi).because like mine there are many sayed ,nawab and khwaja family in old dhaka city.so people like our family still there speak urdu,many knows to read and write urdu and farshi,some also know arabic.because we are not like rest of other bengali.we the dhakaias are different on culture,language as most of us are iraqi sayed origin.bengali grammer is easy but if you read the original bengali gramer there will u find too a,aa like yours.after hri,there comes lee which is now used as a a number ( bengali 9).

Because there was no partition of India planned right till the very end. Jinnah was always happy with a one-state solution (till the end), but he wanted to give Indian Muslims extensive rights, & wanted Muslim majority states to act as autonomous ones, along with other rights for Muslims.
Bilal , hum bhi personaly quaid ko bahut ijjat karte hain.lakin agar hum galat na ho,i think jinnah and iqbal both want a nation for the muslims of sub continent.aur jab jinnah ny ye dekha ki muslim league (jo ki create bhi hua east bengal mein) ki majority support is from east bengal ,to us waqt bengal bhi included hua.
"he wanted to give Indian Muslims extensive rights, & wanted Muslim majority states to act as autonomous ones, along with other rights for Muslims." apki is baat se hum bhi agree hy,aur yebhi sach hain agar quaid us waqt zinda hota 71 kabhi bhi nahi hota,india bhi qamyaab nahi hota.kyun ki jinnah jasa leader na toh pakistan federation mein infact in sub continant very rare. :welcome:

i know what you try to xplain,but personaly i'm expert on hindi and bangla.that means like bengali i know read and write hindi with vocabulary,actualy i dont find difficulties indeed.xcept one.on verb we dont use male or female term like " kia kar rahi ho" or " kia kar rahe ho".w simply use : ki (kia) korcho (kar rahe/rahi)? verb is here " hoi(jase ki in hindi "ho" like kia ho rahe hain?) .here is ho/hoi but it is absent/untold.even ur's and ours same language.hindi was from western magadh means from western part of present bihar and bengali from eastern magadh means from eastern part of bihar ,but later many foreign words from arabic,sanskrit,turkish,poshtu ,african ,latin ,mongoloid nd chinese entered on it and it becomes modified.even bangla which is spoken on west bengal is not original bengali,it's also modified. urdu is also very easy language for some of us (bangladeshi).because like mine there are many sayed ,nawab and khwaja family in old dhaka city.so people like our family still there speak urdu,many knows to read and write urdu and farshi,some also know arabic.because we are not like rest of other bengali.we the dhakaias are different on culture,language as most of us are iraqi sayed origin.bengali grammer is easy but if you read the original bengali gramer there will u find too a,aa like yours.after hri,there comes lee which is now used as a a number ( bengali 9).

Wait, I don't understand what you mean here. What is the connection between speaking Urdu; reading and writing Farsi; knowing Arabic and being of the descents in the bolded area? Especially since you are in a Bengali-speaking environment. :what:

Wait, I don't understand what you mean here. What is the connection between speaking Urdu; reading and writing Farsi; knowing Arabic and being of the descents in the bolded area? Especially since you are in a Bengali-speaking environment. :what:

He is the most confused guy!!! He thinks he is the only Arabian descend in this country. There are millions of Turkemin lives in Sylhet region, there more millions Arabs lives in Chittagong, Noakhali region ploughing land even sweeping roads... But one good thing about them they dont brag about their ancestry neither aware of that. All are proud Bangladeshis. We make fun to all our Syed relatives as they even dont know whether they are Shia or Sunni, but none speak Urdu or Farsi neither Arabic but all Bengalis.

Bilal , hum bhi personaly quaid ko bahut ijjat karte hain.lakin agar hum galat na ho,i think jinnah and iqbal both want a nation for the muslims of sub continent.aur jab jinnah ny ye dekha ki muslim league (jo ki create bhi hua east bengal mein) ki majority support is from east bengal ,to us waqt bengal bhi included hua.
"he wanted to give Indian Muslims extensive rights, & wanted Muslim majority states to act as autonomous ones, along with other rights for Muslims." apki is baat se hum bhi agree hy,aur yebhi sach hain agar quaid us waqt zinda hota 71 kabhi bhi nahi hota,india bhi qamyaab nahi hota.kyun ki jinnah jasa leader na toh pakistan federation mein infact in sub continant very rare. :welcome:

Dude, do dou know what you are talking about? Without the numbers of Muslim in Eastern India, Muslim even had any status in former India? You think brithish counted the Muslim from Beluchistan or NWFP? Did they even aware of Sindh Muslim who were dormant all the time?
Its the Biharis and Bengalis who went nutts for a Pakistan. Punjabis only joined in late riots with the Shiks...
Without Bengal, anybody could only dreamt of Pakstan.

By the way, with all respect to Jinnah, he was never a leader of Bengal. He never even delivered a speech to the people of this land. After severe riots, when Gandhi came all the way to Calcutta then Noakhali, after partition when Shohrawardy did not leave Calcutta before the safe exit of other Muslim, Jinnah never came. Thats why he never made a mark in the heart and soul of ordinary Bengalis.

Back
Top Bottom