What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

addressing all the bangladeshi traitor is just like what some kind of brainwashed people (mujib's supporter) say about pakistan.they say that all the pakis are thieves ,criminals also said that people who support pakistan or pakistani people that is a crime.but not all of us like them.we create muslim league ,we create pakistan,then how can we wish to destroy it ?? it was mujib,india and their brainwashed student wings and indian trained "mukti".and this mukti was brutal more then anything.if mujib and his daughters political party not get support from india we would threw them out of our nation.and yes,we dont consider you our enemy but brothers but yes we hate bhutto,we hate yahya,muzib and india above all. and yes we respect jinnah.and what happened was not allah's but a traitor named mujib and his friend india's wish and conspiracy.and if we were traitors,indian agents ,we would never treat u'r people as our brother,we would never arise against india and muzibs perty.what we just need is to restore our brotherly relation ,coz it's not quaids dream but according to our islam ,all the muslims are brother.so why we hate each other instead of sorting problems . from my point of view for ones crime why would we punish others member of his/her family , they are innocent.so yes, I love pakistan and pakistany people xcept 71's war criminal from both side.coz crime is a crime,but for that innocents mustn't be punished.sorry ,if say something hursh or wrong

actually i agree with you just that you used 'pakis' and thats an offensive term to pakistanis

actually i agree with you just that you used 'pakis' and thats an offensive term to pakistanis
i used that ,that u people can know about mujib and his followers.That word used by them not by us.i mention this that u all can understand how worse they are.
Awami leagurs used many more offensive word against u.not only against you by also against holy prophet ,islam , they even remove allahs name from constitution ,they change the meaning of bismillah hir rahmanir rahim with the help of a hindu leader suranjeet sen.but rest of the bangladeshi people are not like that.for that and to improve yours and ours relation more close our leader khaleda zia madam wants china in saarc.We Always Adress You most of the time "Pakistani brother" or other case "hum toh bada bhai-chota bhai" .bada bhai means you and chote bhai means bangladeshi. Remember ,hanadaar bahini,"khansena(pak army) " only used by them ,the traitors followers not by us.we are reverse of them ,That is why Haseena ( muzib's daughter) and her govt hate us ( supporters of sitara e hilal ,our beloved leader,president zia ur rehman and his wife begum khaleda zia's supporters) .not only people of bnp ,even general people hate hasina,muzib , but they become helpless coz of india.people each time vote for khaleda but awam e league change it with the help of india.if it not occurs,awam e league kabhi power mein aa bhi nai sakti. jab mujib ka death hua,aur rakshi bahini ki fall hua 0n 75 , logo na khusise mitthai bati ek doosre ko aur khosia manai yeh kehte hue ,"feraun ka maut hua". jo bhi ap log sunte ho media mein vo un logon ki kahna hai,awam ki jubaan vo nahi.hum log aap logon se nahi india say nafrat krte hain.

For me, Bangladesh should've never been a part of Pakistan. They only joined the independence movement at the end. While I have regrets over how the West Pakistan government treated the East, I have no regrets about the 1971 war. I have pride in the soldiers of Pakistan who fought the 1971 war. I salute them. I have no regrets about Bangladesh splitting off from Pakistan, such a model (being separated by over 1500 miles of enemy territory) was never feasible. India made its biggest mistake by helping create Bangladesh, the insurgency movement in their North East is rife, & haunts them everyday & drains their resources. There are millions of illegal Bangladeshis in India today, & are a huge nuisance for them. Bangladeshis have lost their lovey-dovey sentiments for India, Bangladeshi people today hate Indians & will always remain under their shadow.

For me, Bangladesh should've never been a part of Pakistan. They only joined the independence movement at the end. While I have regrets over how the West Pakistan government treated the East, I have no regrets about the 1971 war. I have pride in the soldiers of Pakistan who fought the 1971 war. I salute them. I have no regrets about Bangladesh splitting off from Pakistan, such a model (being separated by over 1500 miles of enemy territory was never feasible. India made its biggest mistake by helping create Bangladesh, the insurgency movement in their North East is rife, & haunts them everyday & drains their resources. There are millions of illegal Bangladeshis in India today, & are a huge nuisance for them. Bangladeshis have lost their lovey-dovey sentiments for India, Bangladeshi people today hate Indians & will always remain under their shadow.

Expect a lot troll attacks from that :lol:

Actually, India's main intention was to smash Pakistani into two. And they were successful at that. It doesn't necessarily have to do with having some 'good will' toward Bengali Muslims.

It was on of the few cases where our interests intersected with India. But, intentions were different.

India's current intention toward Bangladesh is to create some sort of vassal state, and the transit issue is the big one here. They dreamed about having that for a very long time in order to have a direct connection to the North Eastern parts which have been troublesome and then there is China.

And that certainly was never in the interests of the then-Pakistan.

And that fight is ongoing to this very day.

Expect a lot troll attacks from that :lol:

Actually, India's main intention was to smash Pakistani into two. And they were successful at that. It doesn't necessarily have to do with having some 'good will' toward Bengali Muslims.

It was on of the few cases where our interests intersected with India. But, intentions were different.

India's current intention toward Bangladesh is to create some sort of vassal state, and the transit issue is the big one here. They dreamed about having that for a very long time in order to have a direct connection to the North Eastern parts which have been troublesome and then there is China.

And that certainly was never in the interests of the then-Pakistan.

And that fight is ongoing to this very day.

Trust me, it was in Pakistan's interests to be separated from Bangladesh. There was only a traumatic effect on the people, but on the whole, it was a good thing for Pakistan. By the way, my father was raised in Bangladesh, & he did his schooling in Chittagong & Dhaka, & is fluent in Bangla. I had a lot of my family there as well before 1971. It was a sad chapter in Pakistan's history, but it's done & over with, & there's no point in thinking about it. In fact, Pakistan has managed to form reasonably warm relations with Bangladesh (something India hasn't been able to do with Pakistan since 1947) & has moved on, it is a certain section of Bangladesh (AL) that wants to exploit the sentiments of the Bangla people, & have been successful in doing that to an extent. The more Bangladesh ponders over the past, the more it reminisces over the trauma, & harder it is to move on for them as a nation.

@ zabanya...

other than smashing pakistan, we also had millions of bangla refugees flooing into india and changing the demographics and opportunities.....it was the main reason imo...

Trust me, it was in Pakistan's interests to be separated from Bangladesh. There was only a traumatic effect on the people, but on the whole, it was a good thing for Pakistan. By the way, my father was raised in Bangladesh, & he did his schooling in Chittagong & Dhaka, & is fluent in Bangla. I had a lot of my family there as well before 1971. It was a sad chapter in Pakistan's history, but it's done & over with, & there's no point in thinking about it. In fact, Pakistan has managed to form reasonably warm relations with Bangladesh (something India hasn't been able to do with Pakistan since 1947) & has moved on, it is a certain section of Bangladesh (AL) that wants to exploit the sentiments of the Bangla people, & have been successful in doing that to an extent. The more Bangladesh ponders over the past, the more it reminisces over the trauma, & harder it is to move on for them as a nation.

@ Your this assumption is wrong. We still consider Pakistan is our brother and friend. Let's hope for the best.

@ By the way for the last 35 years this way or that way Pakistan has helped a lot politically, economically, morally, materially and what not. It is only AL and its supporters who all are jumping too much about liberation war.

@ Your this assumption is wrong. We still consider Pakistan is our brother and friend. Lei's hope for the best.

I don't want to speak for other Pakistanis, but I can never accept Bangladesh as a brother nation to Pakistan. I can think of them as a friendly nation that can have good ties with Pakistan, but that's about it. I do not have any problems with calling the Bangladeshi people my brothers though, just as I have no problem calling the Indian people that.

I am extremely cautious of the Awami League.

Not everyone is naive enough to fall for their lies. That party at the moment hardly delivers any value whatsoever.

@ zabanya...

other than smashing pakistan, we also had millions of bangla refugees flooing into india and changing the demographics and opportunities.....it was the main reason imo...

Yes, I know about those refugees. That's where the Mukti Bahini partly got their training from the Indians.

For me, Bangladesh should've never been a part of Pakistan. They only joined the independence movement at the end. While I have regrets over how the West Pakistan government treated the East, I have no regrets about the 1971 war. I have pride in the soldiers of Pakistan who fought the 1971 war. I salute them. I have no regrets about Bangladesh splitting off from Pakistan, such a model (being separated by over 1500 miles of enemy territory) was never feasible. India made its biggest mistake by helping create Bangladesh, the insurgency movement in their North East is rife, & haunts them everyday & drains their resources. There are millions of illegal Bangladeshis in India today, & are a huge nuisance for them. Bangladeshis have lost their lovey-dovey sentiments for India, Bangladeshi people today hate Indians & will always remain under their shadow.
showing respect to your sentiment brother,east bengal take part from the begining.muslim league by itself was created by our ancestor nabab sir salimullah ( i say my ancestor coz i'm from nabab family of old dhaka).and i myself respect those soldiers who fight for their mother land.lakin yebhi sach hai do hath rahe to hi accha,lakin agar accident ki wajase hat ya ek paer toot jae ,kia wo sahi hai? kabhi bhi nahi.i my self know that all pakistany soldiers were not that type of what is being told in media.how? coz one of the major of pakistan army who was from balooch regiment save life of my own khala. my mothers maternal grandfather was the president of muslim league of naogaon district that time.if that major don't tell him,"haji sab , aap naogaon mein hamari muslim league kay president hai aur mulk ki haal bhi ab kuch thik nahi.ap ki potii ki jaan khatre mein hy aur use kahi aur bhej do.kiyun ki west mein mera bhi beti hein uski tarha aur apki potii mere beti jasa hi hain,aur main nahi chahti ki uske upar koi bhi khatra aye" .infact balooch,pathan,wajiri regiment never just fire a bullet upon bengali.on this part punjab regiment mainly took part in war.infact pakistani soldiers told my maternal grandmother this," ammi hamein is jung mein personaly koi interest nahi,kiyun kii bengali hamare bhai hai.lakin hum soldiers hai,is lia sirf hukum ya farz kay khatir hum is jung mein bhag le rahe hein.aur hum aap log ko dushman nahi sochte,lakin hum mazboor hai." and the mertyrs of eastern wings,may be they were right or may be wrong ,but they also fight for their homeland so they also respected.but what has happened should not to be happened.because if we two were united india never would able to rise as a power in the sub continent,when confliction begans they just take the advantage and create hatreds between us.but now everything is changed.question is not about being always separate or become reunite again,question is ," when we know the common enemy,culprit why we the muslims will give them chance every time.even quaid said that if we remain united we become a power.so why don't we pakistany and bangladeshi muslim brothers work together,help each other..and remove this hatred from us and become a true muslim? coz accordin to the holy book and our hadith we know , allah subhanata'la and his messenger holy prophet(p.b.u.h) has said," ALL THE MUSLIMS ARE BROTHERS.SO YOU PEOPLE HIDE EACH OTHERS ERORS AND BE BROTHERS ". Once India was under muslim coz we were united then why we can't be again? think, if we realy hate you,then why we send help when pakistan is in crisis during natural calamities,why we send braac .that braac whose founder himself take part in liberation . and think why we give proposal to you to join saarc ,when we know everything about 71.it's because that we bealive and we know that general people of our ex western part ,their soldiers all are not bad.we know that it was due to indian conspiracy.moreover past is past.now we need to maintain this brotherhood and stay closer.because india never become a friend of neither bangladesh nor pakistan , because we are muslim.so our strength is our unity.and we have to maintain this.coz a great leader of our history has said," muslims don't have a nation because they themselv is a nation".and another muslim leader of us said," a muslim brother can never take fight against another muslim".so we the muslims dont need hatred among us but brotherhood.

This is completely rubbish paperwork. All the matters are solved previously. The Punjabis were gainer to achieve the Lahore. We were forced to sacrifice the Kolkata. Pakistan was not the hope of Bangladeshi. But Congress Agent Jinnah has betrayed with Bangladeshi Nation by using fluid by replacing state instead of states in Lahore Proposal which was raised by Sher E Bangla Abul Kashem Fazlul Haque(Basis of Muslim states in this region).

As a result Brihot Bangladesh or Banglastan was not gained at 1947. We were prescribed to stay with the artificial country named Pakistan.

Punjabis didn't recognize us as Pakistanis, though we were the majority. The Army was named according to ethnicity(Pujab,Bengal,Sindh,Beloch etc.) which is a crime to a nation. Now in Bangladesh it is numbered not based of ethnicity.

Punjabis didn't recognize us as Pakistanis, though we were the majority. For this reason. they refused to handover the power to people in the leadership of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. They attacked the university of Dhaka. What a non sense decision! University students are assets for every nation. Punjabis were so bastard to destroy the golden boys of the nation. They did that with full of sense. They wanted the separation. In fact the West Pakistan has become independent from Bangladesh as huge population would migrate from East to West. But it should be kept in mind that the Lahore is achieved by the Value of Kolkata. Punjabis betrayed us. Bhutto has said that I need one Pakistan. They did that successfully by killing the mass people, our valuable manpower. Punjabis are betrayer. They will never be in peace. They have no right to say about Bangladesh. Major Ziaur Rahman was the hero of Pakistani Army in Kashmir War in 1965. But there was certain fault of Bastard Punjabis which has forced him to declare the independence of Bangladesh just for survival taking the almost impossible life risk.

So, this thread has no moral base. Hindus are not factor in Bangladesh. Almost
All of the freedom fighters were Muslim. So, this Punjabi propaganda is unsuccessful.

Pakistan is still being looted by Punjabis by depriving other ethnicity. Pakistani Nationalism is yet to be developed.

The hidden truth. In one hour, you will find what happened in between 1965 and 1971 that led to fall of East Pakistan by Saffron terrorism.

And this is all true. This is based on reports of ISI. Those reports are kept in our HQ and I can assure it is all true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh you should edit your post and remove some offensive words if you want to continue posting on Aryan ...

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

The hidden truth. In one hour, you will find what happened in between 1965 and 1971 that led to fall of East Pakistan by Saffron terrorism.

And this is all true. This is based on reports of ISI. Those reports are kept in our HQ and I can assure it is all true.
Zaid Hamid is too biased, one sided video..... Just like Awamileague propaganda... Opposite side of the coin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom