What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

Let's just move on from the past. Pakistan has moved on. Bangladesh has too, but there are a few people too caught up with it. I don't have any anguish for my Bangladeshi brothers, I want to congratulate them on their independence. Calling the nation of Bangladesh a brother of Pakistan is a stretch though, & I will never accept this. Pakistan is better off this without East Pakistan as well. 1971 taught Pakistan some harsh lessons, & helped become an important nation in the region & the world. I wouldn't have wanted it (1971) any other way to be honest, except the scenario that Bangladesh was never a part of Pakistan in 1947.

Bro, do look at it. All he said is from reports of ISI.
And I know they are true cause I have worked with ISI and they confirmed this to be true.
The reports are quoted with ex members of Mukhti Bahni and from American Think Tanks.

It is worth hearing.

Bro, do look at it. All he said is from reports of ISI.
And I know they are true cause I have worked with ISI and they confirmed this to be true.
The reports are quoted with ex members of Mukhti Bahni and from American Think Tanks.

It is worth hearing.
I saw it before... Ok i will watch it again and post on it.

You are traitor.
it's also be remembered many of them don't know the truth,we can say traitor whatever to the war criminal of both side ,you have no right to say all the pakistany traitor.some may be guilty not all,it is also be rememberd that mukti bahini by itself killed so many biharis ,that is also a crime.not only that they even kidnap womens.....so both side crime has occurd.we dont need anymore bitterness but brotherhood.that is the only solution of everything

This is completely rubbish paperwork. All the matters are solved previously. The Punjabis were gainer to achieve the Lahore. We were forced to sacrifice the Kolkata. Pakistan was not the hope of Bangladeshi. But Congress Agent Jinnah has betrayed with Bangladeshi Nation by using fluid by replacing state instead of states in Lahore Proposal which was raised by Sher E Bangla Abul Kashem Fazlul Haque(Basis of Muslim states in this region).

As a result Brihot Bangladesh or Banglastan was not gained at 1947. We were prescribed to stay with the artificial country named Pakistan.

Punjabis didn't recognize us as Pakistanis, though we were the majority. The Army was named according to ethnicity(Pujab,Bengal,Sindh,Beloch etc.) which is a crime to a nation. Now in Bangladesh it is numbered not based of ethnicity.

Punjabis didn't recognize us as Pakistanis, though we were the majority. For this reason. they refused to handover the power to people in the leadership of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. They attacked the university of Dhaka. What a non sense decision! University students are assets for every nation. Punjabis were so bastard to destroy the golden boys of the nation. They did that with full of sense. They wanted the separation. In fact the West Pakistan has become independent from Bangladesh as huge population would migrate from East to West. But it should be kept in mind that the Lahore is achieved by the Value of Kolkata. Punjabis betrayed us. Bhutto has said that I need one Pakistan. They did that successfully by killing the mass people, our valuable manpower. Punjabis are betrayer. They will never be in peace. They have no right to say about Bangladesh. Major Ziaur Rahman was the hero of Pakistani Army in Kashmir War in 1965. But there was certain fault of Bastard Punjabis which has forced him to declare the independence of Bangladesh just for survival taking the almost impossible life risk.

So, this thread has no moral base. Hindus are not factor in Bangladesh. Almost
All of the freedom fighters were Muslim. So, this Punjabi propaganda is unsuccessful.

Pakistan is still being looted by Punjabis by depriving other ethnicity. Pakistani Nationalism is yet to be developed.

My son, you don't know anything that happened.
You are just claiming what you were taught. Better ask from someone who is alive and witnessed those days.
The best person to ask is MM Alam (Who is from E.Pakistan).

Those who witnessed the 1971 know the truth.

This is completely rubbish paperwork. All the matters are solved previously. The Punjabis were gainer to achieve the Lahore. We were forced to sacrifice the Kolkata. Pakistan was not the hope of Bangladeshi. But Congress Agent Jinnah has betrayed with Bangladeshi Nation by using fluid by replacing state instead of states in Lahore Proposal which was raised by Sher E Bangla Abul Kashem Fazlul Haque(Basis of Muslim states in this region).

As a result Brihot Bangladesh or Banglastan was not gained at 1947. We were prescribed to stay with the artificial country named Pakistan.

Punjabis didn't recognize us as Pakistanis, though we were the majority. The Army was named according to ethnicity(Pujab,Bengal,Sindh,Beloch etc.) which is a crime to a nation. Now in Bangladesh it is numbered not based of ethnicity.

Punjabis didn't recognize us as Pakistanis, though we were the majority. For this reason. they refused to handover the power to people in the leadership of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. They attacked the university of Dhaka. What a non sense decision! University students are assets for every nation. Punjabis were so bastard to destroy the golden boys of the nation. They did that with full of sense. They wanted the separation. In fact the West Pakistan has become independent from Bangladesh as huge population would migrate from East to West. But it should be kept in mind that the Lahore is achieved by the Value of Kolkata. Punjabis betrayed us. Bhutto has said that I need one Pakistan. They did that successfully by killing the mass people, our valuable manpower. Punjabis are betrayer. They will never be in peace. They have no right to say about Bangladesh. Major Ziaur Rahman was the hero of Pakistani Army in Kashmir War in 1965. But there was certain fault of Bastard Punjabis which has forced him to declare the independence of Bangladesh just for survival taking the almost impossible life risk.

So, this thread has no moral base. Hindus are not factor in Bangladesh. Almost
All of the freedom fighters were Muslim. So, this Punjabi propaganda is unsuccessful.

Pakistan is still being looted by Punjabis by depriving other ethnicity. Pakistani Nationalism is yet to be developed.

I as an 'Urdu speaker' take offense from the statement that Punjabis rule Pakistan. Some of the poorest people in Pakistan are in South Punjab. Let's move past this chapter of 1971, Pakistan has moved on, Bangladesh will forever be traumatized if it lingers on it. Pakistan is willing to have close relations with Bangladesh, & I think both countries can benefit from a close relationship.

Sheikh you should edit your post and remove some offensive words if you want to continue posting on Aryan ...

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Zaid Hamid is too biased, one sided video..... Just like Awamileague propaganda... Opposite side of the coin

What are those offensive words. I want to be informed.

Punjabigo kase kannakati kore kono loove nai. Nejer desh nejderi rokhkha korte hobe.
all the pakistany are not punjabi, ar etate kannakatir ki dekhlen apni.i defend myself,my nation and i bring up
some real incident ja theke eta bojha jai,ja amra sunsi tar moddhe sotto mittha dutoi ase.dhalaobhabe bd er kisu lok pakistanidr kharap bhabe,ultapalta bole bolei tarao seroop bhabe. ar erokom ki bd er bhitoreo amra nijeder sathe korina?it's common because we may be leave different place but take birth from same place. on true sence they were our brother before and always remains.hatred never can bring peace

I don't want to hate any Bangladeshi brother today. I love the Bangladeshi people. I wish them the best of luck, & their country the best of luck as well. I genuinely want them & their nation to do well. But Bangladesh will never be a brother nation to Pakistan, it's just not dandy.

Both sides were wrong but Bangladeshis only took up arms after being screwed badly by West Pakistan. East Pakistan generated most of the revenue but that revenue went straight to West Pakistan. Mujibur Rahman was betrayed and screwed for no reason even though constitutionally he was supposed to become PM but instead was arrested. Bhola Cyclone came and thousands died, millions homeless in East Pakistan. WTF did the government do? Nothing.
Then Pakistan's Army tried to kill not only the nationalists but also innocent Bengalis, atrocities were committed. This all fuelled separation and rightly so.

Pakistan broke up when Liaquat Ali Khan was assassinated. After that this country has been in the hands of feudal bastards.

West Pakistan's Government kept on saying "What can these 4 foot Bengalis? Well they made the whole Pakistani Army surrender.

The sad part is the Pakistani government didn't learn anything from 1971, they have kept on oppressing certain minority ethnicities.

I don't want to hate any Bangladeshi brother today. I love the Bangladeshi people. I wish them the best of luck, & their country the best of luck as well. I genuinely want them & their nation to do well. But Bangladesh will never be a brother nation to Pakistan, it's just not dandy.
whatever , but we need to keep this brotherly relation & help each other.that can bring trust,peace among our people only:china: ...

Your Wish and Belief about Bangladesh is not in the same tune. It is the nature of a traitor. Punjabis generally do that. It is the main tragic story of our Nation in 1971. For them Pakistani Nation is yet to be developed. Very Sad.

I had my father's family spread in different cities of Bangladesh. My dad's elder brother was part of the Pakistan Navy in Chittagong. My dad himself studied in schools of Chittagong & Dhaka. I had family in Khulna as well. We are ethnic Biharis, you can imagine what my Dad's family had to go through, & I don't want to go there. My father misses his home in Chittagong & Dhaka everyday. My family reminisces of the good pre-1971 times in Bangladesh. 1971 is a painful chapter for me, & I want to move on from it.

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Your Wish and Belief about Bangladesh is not in the same tune. It is the nature of a traitor. Punjabis generally do that. It is the main tragic story of our Nation in 1971. For them Pakistani Nation is yet to be developed. Very Sad.

Please, I don't want to make offensive statements or talk ill about Bangladesh, but you have a long way to go before you speak about Pakistan like that. Pakistan has developed greatly since 1971, & can protect itself against any external or internal dangers. It is the Awami League & people like you that haven't moved on, Pakistan & the Pakistani people have moved on.

I had my father's family spread in different cities of Bangladesh. My dad's elder brother was part of the Pakistan Navy in Chittagong. My dad himself studied in schools of Chittagong & Dhaka. I had family in Khulna as well. We are ethnic Biharis, you can imagine what my Dad's family had to go through, & I don't want to go there. My father misses his home in Chittagong & Dhaka everyday. My family reminisces of the good pre-1971 times in Bangladesh. 1971 is a painful chapter for me, & I want to move on from it.

Then you should know Pakistan Army from Naval Base and Airport in Chittagong attacked East Bengal Regiment First on 25th March, 1971. EBR,EPR had to fight for survival. Zia Ur Rahman was one of them who was a 1965 war hero..... Now my question is EBR and EPR didnt kill any Bihari... why they were attacked and killed??????????

My dad's cousin was the creator of a famous radio show in Urdu & Bangla in Dhaka for 7 years pre 1971. My family has fond memories of Bangladesh, even though they had to face a lot of hardship post 1971, & I don't want to go there. Let's just learn to forgive & move on. I'm talking to you Sheikh Shakib Ahmed.

Back
Top Bottom