What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

A very disgraceful post.Insulting freedom fighters is the tantamount of insulting Bangladesh
I don't think so.your mukti bahini doesn't represent Bangladesh .
You can't claim to be a patriot Bangladeshi while abusing our freedom fighters
Does that really matter? If I claim or not I was born in this country and living here and a patriot bangladeshi Bengali .
Just do not like the deceiving version of patriotism

However I just disagree with you about honor of Bangladesh that doesn't mean that I don't honor my own country or own peoples.
However let me as you a simple question.
Let's assume that( for your sake ) it was freedom fight ,and not India Pakistan war , even not civil war.

And our East bengla regiment rebel against their military regime for right reason .
Now tell me was pakistani army's east Bengal regiment not so qualified to train civilians for this freedom war?
Why freedom fighters need the training from enemy (of pakistan ) country's border security force in order to fight a freedom war while a part of army already rebelled against pakistani authority in order to make new free country?
Please try to answer point to point ,thanks .
@Homo Sapiens

Last edited:
Why freedom fighters need the training from enemy (of pakistan ) country's border security force in order to fight a freedom war while a part of army already rebelled against pakistani authority in order to make new free country?
In war time, enemy's enemy become friend.India was our friend that time and Pakistan was enemy.After operation search light and declaration of independence, all calculation turned 180 degree.Previous friend became enemy and enemy turned friend.Actually friendship with west Pakistan gradually eroded in long 24 years.After 25 March, 1971, they turned full fledged enemy.That enmity lasted until Pakistan recognized Bangladesh as an independent country in 1974.

In war time, enemy's enemy become friend.India was our friend that time and Pakistan was enemy.After operation search light and declaration of independence, all calculation turned 180 degree.Previous friend became enemy and enemy turned friend.Actually friendship with west Pakistan gradually eroded in long 24 years.After 25 March, 1971, they turned full fledged enemy.That enmity lasted until Pakistan recognized Bangladesh as an independent country in 1974.
But if someone claim that , India easily could let us use some of their land so that our own army (east Bengal regiment) ,so that they can train freedom fights well.or the jont command should form as soon as East bengal regiment revolt?
After all east Pakistan/newly formed Bangladesh had a government in mujib nogor!
Instead they train some separatist and push into pakistan.
And finally in order to achieve decisive victory India attacked Pakistan from both side with soviet back up! How easily you can defend your position against such claim ?
As India had option to make joint command long ago instead of sending so called freedom fighters trained by BSF?

@Homo Sapiens

Last edited:
I am pakistani and here in pakistan all r understand that our misbehave of bengali is the main cause of sepration of bengal so we think forget the past and look to the future both r guilties of killing of innocent people but now after the independence oe sepration of bangladesh why haseena killings the leaders of bengalis which was with pakistan on that time i think almost 50 years ago

Pakistani r understand now then sh mujeeb was right and west pakistan was guilty for sepration and if bengalis want their independent country that was their right but

102 pages and still a BS thread.
Kehne ko boht kich hai

Now but i think sepration is good for both And jo allah krta hai behter krta hai

But if someone claim that , India easily could let us use some of their land so that our own army (east Bengal regiment) ,so that they can train freedom fights well.or the jont command should form as soon as East bengal regiment revolt?
After all east Pakistan/newly formed Bangladesh had a government in mujib nogor!
Instead they train some separatist and push into pakistan.
And finally in order to achieve decisive victory India attacked Pakistan from both side with soviet back up! How easily you can defend your position against such claim ?
As India had option to make joint command long ago instead of sending so called freedom fighters trained by BSF?

@Homo Sapiens
@The Ronin
Try to answer this first .

Wait, what?? I don't understand your questions?? did you try to ask why India didn't attack Pakistan when they had the chance instead of arming us?? If that so then i gotta say they couldn't even if they wanted to. Cause it wasn't any attack on them, still it was Pakistan's internal matter. So they worked indirectly, raised international awareness against Pakistan's massacre.

Correction!! India didn't attack Pakistan first, it was Pakistan who launched aerial attack on 3 December in 11 Indian air stations giving India chance they were looking for to finish things up once and for all. The final nail in the coffin, as they were loosing the ground here and didn't want to surrender to our freedom fighters formed with student, farmers, military.

Based on what you are saying it?? My father who almost got training, his brother and my aunt's husband (খালু)
is so called freedom fighter. As far as i can remember you have freedom fighters in your family too if i am not mistaken. Care to explain why do you think that?? I think you should change your flag then if keep denying and mocking our country's birth history like this.

I am pakistani and here in pakistan all r understand that our misbehave of bengali is the main cause of sepration of bengal so we think forget the past and look to the future both r guilties of killing of innocent people but now after the independence oe sepration of bangladesh why haseena killings the leaders of bengalis which was with pakistan on that time i think almost 50 years ago

LOL.

Google fiscal transfer from E Pakistan to W Pakistan as a start dude.

I think you should change your flag then if keep denying and mocking our country's birth history like this.
Thanks , this is old suggestion, you are not the first man who suggested me to change my flag.

And those history you are referring all are textbook history and not unkwon to Me.
So if you read those two books , then we will discuss further. "Dead reckoning" by sharmila Bose , and " tajuddin ahmad leader and father" by sharmin Ahmed ( daughter of tajuddin) .
Peace and blessing.
@The Ronin

Last edited:
As far as i can remember you have freedom fighters in your family too if i am not mistaken. Care to explain why do you think that??
@The Ronin
I may have freedom fighters in my family or relavites may not . I just didn't make any confession about them here as far I can remember.

However I believe it's Mr @The Last Jedi who was talking about that to you yesterday in another thread . I believe he will be answering you .

Thanks , this is old suggestion, you are the first man who suggested me to change my flag.

And those history you are referring all are textbook history and not unkwon to Me.
So if you read those two books , then we will discuss further. "Dead reckoning" by sharmila Bose , and " tajuddin ahmad leader and father" by sharmin Ahmed ( daughter of tajuddin) .
Peace and blessing.
@The Ronin

I don't need to read anything anymore after reading Jahanara Imam's "Days of 71", "জনযুদ্ধের গণযোদ্ধা", The description of Jafor Iqbal and Hymaun Ahmed's fathers death in "একজন দূর্বল মানুষ", "জোৎস্না ও জননীর গল্প", after knowing what Shahid Ajad's mother went through till her death when she failed to feed her son for the last time, how Porkis tortured Altaf Mahmud in his own yard in front of his family, what his friend Alvi saw in drum hostel and faced which are described in "Mother". After watching a WW2 veteran William Ouderland fight for us, reports of Simon Dring, Anthony Mascarenhas "The rape of Bangladesh". The bodies my mother saw in the river beside her village, the bloody bed in Mirpur back then when she was little, when her father, my grandpa had to hide from Pak army in jungle with his whole family even though he was a pious man and moulovi, had nothing to do with liberation , the beating-kicking my other grandpa (my father's dad) took from Pak army in his chest, your two books can't counter these things. I guess the books you mentioned oppose and deny what actually happened but these two not enough to deny and oppose those videos, thousands photos and story's of people from inside and outside country. even some Pakistanis like Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan admitted those. Your two books can't change those things. There will be some rotten apples in every basket.

Watch this video how a Pakistani expose those army officers who were deployed in here in 71

And other videos about 71.

As i said before i can't change your opinion and you can't mine. No matter how many times we try. So lets just stay that way as i saw few like you before. End of discussion and good luck with your belief.

However I believe it's Mr @The Last Jedi who was talking about that to you yesterday in another thread . I believe he will be answering you .

Oh, this guy?? Na, i just put him in ignore list after the mockery about 71. i was already annoyed about him after watching his itching for BD military. Still there's no need to argue anymore as i already mentioned the reasons.

I don't need to read anything anymore after reading Jahanara Imam's "Days of 71", "জনযুদ্ধের গণযোদ্ধা", The description of Jafor Iqbal and Hymaun Ahmed's fathers death in "একজন দূর্বল মানুষ", "জোৎস্না ও জননীর গল্প", after knowing what Shahid Ajad's mother went through till her death when she failed to feed her son for the last time, how Porkis tortured Altaf Mahmud in his own yard in front of his family, what his friend Alvi saw in drum hostel and faced which are described in "Mother". After watching a WW2 veteran William Ouderland fight for us, reports of Simon Dring, Anthony Mascarenhas "The rape of Bangladesh". The bodies my mother saw in the river beside her village, the bloody bed in Mirpur back then when she was little, when her father, my grandpa had to hide from Pak army in jungle with his whole family even though he was a pious man and moulovi, had nothing to do with liberation , the beating-kicking my other grandpa (my father's dad) took from Pak army in his chest, your two books can't counter these things. I guess the books you mentioned oppose and deny what actually happened but these two not enough to deny and oppose those videos, thousands photos and story's of people from inside and outside country. even some Pakistanis like Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan admitted those. Your two books can't change those things. There will be some rotten apples in every basket.

As i said before i can't change your opinion and you can't mine. No matter how many times we try. So lets just stay that way as i saw few like you before. End of discussion and good luck with your belief.

Oh, this guy?? Na, i just put him in ignore list after the mockery about 71. i was already annoyed about him after watching his itching for BD military. Still there's no need to argue anymore as i already mentioned the reasons.
I had read Anthony Mascarenhas' book in University - I was surprised to find out later that he was Pakistani himself.

Back
Top Bottom