What's new

15-year-old Gezi victim Berkin Elvan dies after 269 days in coma

RIP - we wish our Turkish brethren to resolve these problems. We can't stand them loosing these precious lives.

We will always support our Turkish people without ever sticking our noses in your internal affairs.

Turkeye Zindabad,

Other than anarchy what else can be used to call an early election.Can't Turks ask their parliamentary reps to pass a vote of no confidence against current rulers instead of breaking stuff on the streets every few month?

whw

which option is more civilized?

Other than anarchy what else can be used to call an early election.Can't Turks ask their parliamentary reps to pass a vote of no confidence against current rulers instead of breaking stuff on the streets every few month?

whw

which option is more civilized?
akp erdogan would win again .they would get more vote .. most of Turks are happy with Erdogan.

idont understand why turkish member here supporting pkk ..
Stop spreading false rumors behind a dead kid, its digusting.
There were hundreds of thousands people on his funeral for a reason, at least have respect of the dead

akp erdogan would win again .they would get more vote .. most of Turks are happy with Erdogan.
I highly doubt this.

Last edited:
Erdogan. is systematically punished via Facebook Twitter by provoking young Turks against him because he is the only world leader who forced Israel into issuing an aplogy.

Erdogan. is systematically punished via Facebook Twitter by provoking young Turks against him because he is the only world leader who forced Israel into issuing an aplogy.
There are much more important things a good leader must do, first of all stop with the polarisation of the Nation.

Stop spreading false rumors behind a dead kid, its digusting.
There were hundreds of thousands people on his funeral for some reason, at least have respect of the dead

I highly doubt this.
this case is not about dead kid any more...people used it as fortune to attack everywhere.. 2 people dead lots of lost..idont even see a single Turkish flag.i may miss it..

this case is not about dead kid any more...people used it as fortune to attack everywhere.. 2 people dead lots of lost..idont even see a single Turkish flag.i may miss it..
What are you trying to say, we are happy because of casualitys?
Nobody has the right to label us as traitors only because we dislike Erdogan and AKP, this country isnt your property.

What are you trying to say, we are happy because of casualitys?
Nobody has the right to label us as traitors only because we dislike Erdogan and AKP, this country isnt your property.
idont mean you but definitly some people are happy cos his dead forsure..this country is not yours or mine...
okmeydaninda-catisma-1-kisi-oldu-enson_2417.jpg

idont mean you but definitly some people are happy cos his dead forsure..this country is not yours or mine... View attachment 20945
There are allways provocateurs, its the same like summer in Gezi park, but still the huge majority is peacefully or what do you think how istanbul would look like if hundreds of thousands people would vandalize?

The most people who are protesting have every right to do so, espacially after the last revealings about the leading party, thats a democratic right of every citizen.

Thats a dumb reason so someone is a good leader because he forced Israel an apology?
Erdogan is an idiot who is splitting the country apart

Ahiska i tried defend you at first couse of abusive words but now i have seen that you are in same stiation, what a shame...

You or someone can dislike from Erdogan and his movement, so this is possible but swearing and insulting not necessary, do not swearing me again.

People likes Erdogan because he standing firm against our national enemies. Peoples say there is no jewish lobby but in Turkey lots of businiss men in cooperation with external powers (like cia, mossad, fethullah movement etc.) and our government state lots of solid evidencea about it. This is of coruse real.

If people do not like Erdogan please go the ballot box and use your vote then do respect.

Erdogan selected by turkish people and every day his popularity growing so thats means people see him successfully.

Now do not say bad things about Turkey on this international forum, if we are like, just discuss on defence industry. Politica is different way, especially in our country it is bullshit, so nobody care each others opinions.

Regards.

idont mean you but definitly some people are happy cos his dead forsure..this country is not yours or mine... View attachment 20945

I don't like this approach.. the same was done in the Gezi park protest.

Here they spot a man with some obvious colors on it and they say protestors are PKK........i mean utter bullshit.

Same done in the summer some people damaged property and Erdogan said all protestors are vandalizers. As long as people believe him whatever he say. He will continue to lie to his people, manipulate them.

Our people needs proper education, he knows this and to prevent this he converts regular schools to religious schools where he can mind-wash children. Future looks grim for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom