What's new

15-year-old Gezi victim Berkin Elvan dies after 269 days in coma

kisa kes aydin havasi olsun cakma mod
:hitwall::crazy:

Mate, please spare us from the your accusations.

You come here and accuse us of being traitors, collaborators etc.. I have seen many Turkish users in this forum. All of our common point is the love for our country but we have different ideas, ideologies etc...

P.S: I have yet to see, you defending our country/nation against foreigners. All you do is to have a go at your fellow countrymen.
What do you expect from someone who calls me Russian because i dont agree with him and doesnt see himself as a Turk but "Ottoman"

Just as it was in the Gezi protests, i see that some people are more worried about the broken glasses and street signs than the lifes of their compatriots. Then again, these people usually happen to be supporting Erdogan NO MATTER WHAT. No wonder why the Prime Minister of this very country can dare to praise the murderers as being heroes.

Those poor busses and glasses :(

D11220005.jpg

A84D5A64SD5A1S2D1A.jpg

F112220160.jpg

F112222480.jpg

ist10.jpg

D112118220.jpg

Türkiye'de Berkin Elvan eylemleri / 1 - Foto Haber Galeri

I doubt that riot police had any intentions to hit him or anybody for that matter with a gas canister, unfortunate, collateral damage.

@Archdemon

They're trying to protect the police involved in such incidents, thats the main problem, if it was a simple accident then the police officer responsible for the mistake should be punished according to.

Thats not only that of course, in many incidents police went our of control, attacking, beating anybody they find in streets.

I doubt that riot police had any intentions to hit him or anybody for that matter with a gas canister, unfortunate, collateral damage.

Gas canisters should not be fired in head height into a crow, thats just plain wrong. And they are doing it on purpose, there are numerous videos where you can hear the policemen.

Meanwhile at the funeral in Istanbul.
54up.png

Probably will be gassed within a few hours

Ankara is allready getting gassed
j4kaszS.png

Your Ulusal channel was saying that on TV, i wish a few poeple die and protests grow. Now a few people died as you wish and you try to damage more and more of our country !

What you are fighting for ?

against Turkey ?

or

WHAT!

--

Stop it and close that topic if you are really love your country

Last edited:
That boy (Berkin Elvan) was also a PKK symphatisant

Back
Top Bottom