What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the first post in which India was mentioned, the hypocricy is astounding

My post wasn't India centric, I mentioned the US, & I also mentioned this: "I think Pakistan has same chances of failing as India or any other country does.".

This is a part of the 'other' post:

For the sake of enmity don't compare yourself with India even though we both started at the same point at the same time and till the 90s Pakistan was ahead of India in almost all economic indicators.

Anyways, I'm tired of all this discussion, & let's move on.

This was the first post in which India was mentioned, the hypocricy is astounding

Oops did not even see that. But guess what I did not write that post to compare India with Pakistan (infact I'm of opinion that India should NOT be compared with Pak or India should not be hyphenated with Pak) or as a reply to this post.

But guess what the insecurity at the word India is just astounding.

lol and thanks for watching my back :D

Yes, but they failed to meet their obligations, thats a failure.

Does it matter how ''rich'' one is, either on the ground, or under??? And how??? A rich country can not fail? And one sitting on iron ore deposits can not, lol!

Dil ko behlane ke liye, Ghalib....

We know our failings are willing to tackle them, what amuses me is the level of poverty and misery in your own country, and you feel the need to put mine down. Dil ko behlane ke liye, Ghalib, indeed. Those in glass houses, don't throw stones.

And I am tired of brainless zealots and their cue-on-command flag waving with no basis in facts at all, and then squealing when told the truth.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel!"

But you didn't tell me any truth. You started talking to me about the FED with this statement:

That INDEPENDENCE is important for IMPARTIAL working of the Federal Reserve free from short term political pressures. That is why the structure is set up like that.

And now it's you that doesn't want to tell me the truth about the FED when I gave you the Bloomberg article.

And I am tired of brainless zealots and their cue-on-command flag waving with no basis in facts at all, and then squealing when told the truth.

Some claim a place in the list of patriots, by an acrimonious and unremitting opposition to the court. This mark is by no means infallible. Patriotism is not necessarily included in rebellion. A man may hate his king, yet not love his country."
Johnson
a better quote from Samuel Johnson.

Patriotism is what you demonstrate by defending every action of the US, even when they indiscriminately kill innocent civilians in drone attacks.

My post wasn't India centric, I mentioned the US, & I also mentioned this: "I think Pakistan has same chances of failing as India or any other country does.".

This is a part of the 'other' post:

Anyways, I'm tired of all this discussion, & let's move on.

Even mine was not. Immediately I told Pakistanis to compare yourselves with China and develop but you saw only the India part.

BTW why India and other nations. Why India in this thread about Pakistan ? Why cant it be just "Pakistan has same chance as other nations ?". Get rid of this "holier-than-thou".

We know our failings are willing to tackle them, what amuses me is the level of poverty and misery in your own country, and you feel the need to put mine down. Dil ko behlane ke liye, Ghalib, indeed. Those in glass houses, don't throw stones.

Hey India has 25% of worlds thorium, we DON'T need to worry about our poverty ;)

And thanks for pointing out poverty too, which is only marginally worse than your own country and more of a wealth redistribution issue than in your case, but hey, you have lots of coal under your seats, yay!!! Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan::china:

:lol::lol::lol:

Even mine was not. Immediately I told Pakistanis to compare yourselves with China and develop but you saw only the India part.

BTW why India and other nations. Why India in this thread about Pakistan ? Why cant it be just "Pakistan has same chance as other nations ?". Get rid of this "holier-than-thou".

To be honest, as someone who has actually visited india on more than one occasion, and quite recently - the last country I would want to compare with india, there is some nice people and good places, but a lot of india is simply God awful, and it makes one sick. We should be trying to compare ourselves with more advanced countries.

Besides that 1 post where I responded to you on your initial post of India, where did I talk about India comparing it with Pakistan? I didn't even bring China into this thread, but you want me to compare Pakistan to it. Who has this "holier than thou" attitude?

This is what I said in one of my post to you before (Post # 45):

Of course India has done a lot of admirable things, such as developed its economy, taken bold measures etc; stuff Pakistan didn't do & should have done. Of course India is a huge giant in this world, with its fair share of 'strengths' as well as a few 'weaknesses'.

Sick & tired of discussing this one minuscule point over and over again.

Hey India has 25% of worlds thorium, we DON'T need to worry about our poverty ;)

And thanks for pointing out poverty too, which is only marginally worse than your own country and more of a wealth redistribution issue than in your case, but hey, you have lots of coal under your seats, yay!!! Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan::china:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you - we also have a lot less hunger, this is due to our strong agriculture - and thorium, is the reason why these people are hacked off.

Hospital ransacked in riots over planned Indian nuclear plant - The Irish Times - Wed, Apr 20, 2011

RAHUL BEDI in New Delhi

RIOTING CONTINUED yesterday at a small town in western India as protesters opposing government plans to build a nuclear complex ransacked a hospital and burnt buses.

Police had shot dead one protester on Monday at Jaitapur, 420km south of India’s financial capital, Mumbai. Locals and anti-nuclear activists have been protesting at Jaitapur against construction of a proposed 9,900 megawatt six-reactor facility by French energy giant Areva.

To be honest, as someone who has actually visited india on more than one occasion, and quite recently - the last country I would want to compare with india, there is some nice people and good places, but a lot of india is simply God awful, and it makes one sick. We should be trying to compare ourselves with more advanced countries.

Yeah sure.
Just try to compare with advanced countries. Best of luck.
Hope wont see you commenting on anything Indian from now on.Thanks.

Thank you - we also have a lot less hunger, this is due to our strong agriculture - and thorium, is the reason why these people are hacked off.

Hospital ransacked in riots over planned Indian nuclear plant - The Irish Times - Wed, Apr 20, 2011

RAHUL BEDI in New Delhi

RIOTING CONTINUED yesterday at a small town in western India as protesters opposing government plans to build a nuclear complex ransacked a hospital and burnt buses.

Police had shot dead one protester on Monday at Jaitapur, 420km south of India’s financial capital, Mumbai. Locals and anti-nuclear activists have been protesting at Jaitapur against construction of a proposed 9,900 megawatt six-reactor facility by French energy giant Areva.

Now Bilal is going to call you a pathetic troll for bringing India into this.

Only he is allowed to.

No, deep down your throat you believe and feels the necessity to prove that you dont belong to a failed state.

Why would we want to prove we don't belong to a failed state when there isn't anyone (India/Indians) calling us a failed state in the first place? We certainly don't believe we belong to a failed state, but a counterargument has to given to those people who call Pakistan a failed state. Just like Indians feel like they have to give a counterargument when someone calls them out on their poverty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom