What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blogs ? Seriously ?

U.S. Is Bankrupt and We Don

The IMF has declared the U.S. bankrupt. Neither spending more nor taxing less will help the U.S. pay its bills.

Anyway thats not my point - My point you cant compare US loans and Pakistani loans - atleast till Oil trade is done in PKR or the un-official Trade currency of the world is PKR.

Digress from what I say all the while, my point stands. Comparison of quantum of Pakistani and US loans is just absurd.

Why is it absurd?

It's very easy to sprout ridiculous statements like these without providing one frickin' argument. And please change your avatar picture, you're a disgrace to it.

1. You are the one who claimed to know the US better, not me. and you are still WRONG about that.

2. You are not the first to ask me to change the avatar, and likely won't be the last either.

3. Please try to respond to the content of my posts rather than my choice of avatar. After all, I trust that you are familiar with the concept of "free speech" knowing Merikuh so well and all! :D

1. You are the one who claimed to know the US better, not me. and you are still WRONG about that.

I wasn't talking to you. Look at that post carefully, & see that it wasn't addressed to you.

. Please try to respond to the content of my posts rather than my choice of avatar. After all, I trust that you are familiar with the concept of "free speech" knowing Merikuh so well and all! :D

I've responded to you by giving you the link to this Bloomberg article that talks about August 2010 when the IMF essentially declared the US insolvent. I'll post you the link again:

U.S. Is Bankrupt and We Don

Read it & then tell please try to respond to the content of my posts rather than ......

Wait a minute: Is this thread about 15 great facts about Pakistan or the US debt and Federal Reserve?

2. You are not the first to ask me to change the avatar, and likely won't be the last either.

Why do you even put that avatar when you clearly don't love the country, or want anything good to happen in the country? After all, you do support the indiscriminate killing of innocent civilians in Pakistan through drone strikes. What are you trying to achieve by putting up that avatar? Are you trying to troll or something?

2. Pakistan has the 5th largest gold reserves in the world:

Wow! Is that not great? So what plans are being put in place to exploit this hugely valuable resource?

Wait a minute: Is this thread about 15 great facts about Pakistan or the US debt and Federal Reserve?

Nice diversionary tactics :tup:, especially when your second post in this thread was this:

That INDEPENDENCE is important for IMPARTIAL working of the Federal Reserve free from short term political pressures. That is why the structure is set up like that.

And before that, it was Karthic Sri that started comparing Pakistan to India. You were clearly interested in talking about the FED when it was me & Karthic Sri that were talking, but you couldn't wait to give your feedback on the FED. Now that you don't have any answers, you don't want to talk I about it.

applause.jpg

14. Pakistan has the world’s Largest Deep Sea Port: Gwader

So how many tons of cargo is passing through Gwader port annually? I suppose that the largest deep sea port in the world would be very busy!

Gret going Bilal, a hearty experience of knowledge and know how, which most of us sadly lack. Keep up the works. :tup:

And before that, it was Karthic Sri that started comparing Pakistan to India.

Are you so insecure at the sight of the word India that you start complaining ? See what T-Faz wrote in response to the exact same post and among you two it was HE who got what I was saying while you did NOT.

So how many tons of cargo is passing through Gwader port annually? I suppose that the largest deep sea port in the world would be very busy!

If you must know, the government is working on improving the road network to Gwadar as that is the major impediment to the port. I think it's time to change your avatar now, I think you've trolled enough.

Are you so insecure at the sight of the word India that you start complaining ? See what T-Faz wrote in response to the exact same post and among you two it was HE who got what I was saying while you did NOT.

I'm insecure of trolls who like to divert the original topic of the thread. T-Faz never brought India in there before you mentioned it, & his answers were perfectly reasonable because he, unlike you, was not attempting to troll.

Looking to all the resources with which pakistan is blessed with we should not be talking pakistan as a failed state at first place.
The irony is it is being discussed as such and thats where the failure lies.

If you must know, the government is working on improving the road network to Gwadar as that is the major impediment to the port. I think it's time to change your avatar now, I think you've trolled enough.

What?! I am surprised that the world's largest port is lying idle for lack of roads? Did you not claim infrastructure as one of the benefits Pakistan had.

Or may be it is just hollow hyperbole once again?

Wait, Tarbela may be a huge dam, but please tell me its current water storage capacity due to silting, and shortfall in power generation?

No wait, may be it is easier to attack my avatar than deal with the truth. That must be it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom