What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have noticed about indian's is their passive nature, sometimes have witnessed this in person - on the streets - even when they are being physically assaulted - they will not retaliate - have had to step in and save them from a random beating.

If you ask the young street tough's why they target indians they will tell you, because it's so easy.

Going by both of yours flags can you care to explain the bolded part.

I honestly have no hate for indian's, have dated indian girls, have had people work for me - who I am very protective of - and have looked after, it is the indian state that is my enemy. And when I visit india it is with a cool and professional aspect, that is why I can safely say, much of it is a a hell hole.

I dont understand why people here try to boast their ego here by saying they date indian girls?
Tell me what place did you visit?

Actually there ARE some people calling Pakistan a "TOP FAILED" state and no they are not Indians.

Link

It's your nature as an indian to always look up to the white man.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Going by both of yours flags can you care to explain the bolded part.

Have encountered indians all over the world, in the west, even in Africa.

As individuals indians are very passive and non threatening - but in a mob they are very hostile.

Do pakistanis are different????
I am not getting any news now a days to say pakistanis are more peace loving.

I dont understand why people here try to boast their ego here by saying they date indian girls?
Tell me what place did you visit?

Nah, just trying to show that I have no hatred for indians as individuals - it's your state - that I hate.

Nah, just trying to show that I have no hatred for indians as individuals - it's your state - that I hate.
Who cares whether you hate Indians or not, but it's for sure, you have never been to INDIA.

Do pakistanis are different????
I am not getting any news now a days to say pakistanis are more peace loving.

indians are passive, as in weak - why do they never retaliate even when they are being beaten.

So your action is more of a noble cause right?
Leave me aside and think of the questions Vcheng raise regarding gwadar.

The road network to Gwadar is the major impediment to the project right now, & yes the road network is being developed. What more can they do? Should they stop developing the road network to Gwadar & completely throw away the project & waste hundreds of million dollars? When something good is being done, why do people have to be critical of it as if nothing is happening.

Who cares whether you hate Indians or not, but it's for sure, you have never been to INDIA.

Keep telling yourself that, it might help you sleep at night.

Thanks and I share your sentiment.India should never ever be hyphenated with Pakistan. The days of India and Pak mentioned in the same breath are long gone.

And to reply to the bolded part, while a visit to India may make one sick, a visit to Pakistan can potentially be fatal to your life due to a 'variety' of reasons.

It would be worth your time to stop whining about this and see whose post was first - yours or mine.

My post wasn't specifically about India, it was about India, the US & the rest of the world. I was citing it as an example, because an Indian member had started talking about Pakistan's situation.

It's your nature as an indian to always look up to the white man.

By Bilal:-

Why would we want to prove we don't belong to a failed state when there isn't anyone (India/Indians) calling us a failed state in the first place? We certainly don't believe we belong to a failed state, but a counterargument has to given to those people who call Pakistan a failed state. Just like Indians feel like they have to give a counterargument when someone calls them out on their poverty.

Read the post to which I replied.You are suffering from a massive lack of Comprehension skills. BTW a white man ,shot two Pakistanis smack in the middle of the road and your Govt ultimately paid for his return trip :lol:

My post wasn't specifically about India, it was about India, the US & the rest of the world. I was citing it as an example, because an Indian member had started talking about Pakistan's situation.

Doesn't matter. You brought in India first and though honestly I did not write my post as a counter to this one, now consider that a counter.

Read the post to which I replied.You are suffering from a massive lack of Comprehension skills. :lol:

And you are suffering from a severe form of inferiority complex.

The road network to Gwadar is the major impediment to the project right now, & yes the road network is being developed. What more can they do? Should they stop developing the road network to Gwadar & completely throw away the project & waste hundreds of million dollars? When something good is being done, why do people have to be critical of it as if nothing is happening.

Think about it:

Would it not be more prudent to have a working deep sea port with annual tonnage transfers in the top ten in the world before boasting of having the world's largest deep sea port lying idle?

That is my point: this national trait of premature congratulations merely provides an insight into inner insecurity.

And no, my avatar will stay because I know what is in my heart. :D

Actually there ARE some people calling Pakistan a "TOP FAILED" state and no they are not Indians.

Link

The same way, when Pakistanis post non-Pakistani links (or Western sources) about India's extreme poverty, it's not the Pakistanis that are saying that to India. But the Indians feel like they have to respond to the Pakistanis.

Keep telling yourself that, it might help you sleep at night.

Well I don't face Load Sheding, I can sleep peacfully, think about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom