What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is remote controlling your govt, she makes govt policy despite having no official position. :azn:
Because she is Indian and elected by the people of INDIA. not any military dictator imposed.

You pathetic fool, just crawl back to where you came from and get civilized before talking here.

look at indians in western countires.they feel so much shame to call themself "indian",they try their best to get away from being "indian".

indian men and women are desperate to marry with white people(like all failed races they try to mix with white europeans,so their ugly genes wont be passed down through generations).

Actually they were Indian Muslims. So until 1947 we ruled you for 5000 years!!! :woot:

You did not bathed for one month, that can be seen from your words. :lol:

You are very interested in male hygiene :woot:

You convert wretches are the only ones to talk of Ummah.

The Persians look at you with contempt. You deserve every bit of that.

Dhobi ka......

More indian crying - please don't cry I will send you food aid.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

By converting and becoming slaves to the murderers of your own ancestors!

You were the slaves, we were the ones ruling son.

Because she is Indian and elected by the people of INDIA. not any military dictator imposed.

Yeah, she is ruling your country and the PM is her slave. :cheers:

No we ruled you suckers. Don't cry poor little indian, I know it hurts.

You ruled us..I thought you said you were the first ones to abandon your religion..when foreigners invaded..now you think you were one of them, came on a camel back from Arabia?..talk about being systematically brainwashed.

look at indians in western countires.they feel so much shame to call themself "indian",they try their best to get away from being "indian".

indian men and women are desperate to marry with white people(like all failed races they try to mix with white europeans,so their ugly genes wont be passed down through generations).

Chillax dude - Facts say otherwise -
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

More indian crying - please don't cry I will send you food aid.

And we ll send you bomb-proof jackets ;)

You were the slaves, we were the ones ruling son.

Came riding on a camel from Arabia ? I would have agreed if an Arab said this to you.

:lol that can be seen from you words only, like usual use of "dirty stinky". tell me for how many years you are doing so? :lol:

I don't roll that way, I'm sure you will meet a nice indian boy one day.

The only ugly genes are yours. many of you converts are really pathetic. Shows what conversion did to you.

South Asia News Watch: Pakistani-Americans trying to pass themselves off as Indians

Now, we don't want you to try to pass as Indians. Don't repeat that.

it shows from where u are!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she is ruling your country and

Manmohan Singh is the PM and India is not a dictatorship for failed country that just another day a military ruler come and take over.

the PM is her slave. :cheers:
Were you slaves of Ayub, Yahiya Zia or Musharraf? than how PM is Sonia Gandhi's slave? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom