What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey numb-nuts, i'll tell you what. Stick to topic, and quit posting your garbage and maybe you'll be better ''received'' next time. This isnt bharatratshak forum or whatever it's called. Abide by the rules, or go take a hike.

Green Bullet --- thanks for the well-worded and intelligent post. Cheers bro.

abu.. you need to stop acting like a new sheriff in town & take a balanced view. Read through the entire posts on this thread & you will know what i mean! afterall you are a professional member of this forum! keep it that way!!

Surrendering for thousand years? Pakistan came to force in 1957. The only surrender was in 1971.

:rofl: You are not only a liar but does not have any shame to ell it to everyone. People like you do not get visa to any country. :lol:

how is he lying, everybody knows Pakistan is much cleaner and better than india!!

Even indians are not happy in india:
WASHINGTON: With only 17% people describing themselves as "thriving", India has ranked 71 in a new study on overall well-being conducted in 124 countries.
With only 17% â??thrivingâ??, India ranks 71st in well-being survey - Times Of India

Pakistanis happier than indians:
Surprisingly Pakistanis were found to be happier. Pakistan was ranked 40th with 32% "thriving".
Pakistanis happier than Indians: Gallup survey - The Times of India
Surprisingly Pakistanis were found to be happier. Pakistan was ranked 40th with 32% "thriving".

hey numb-nuts, i'll tell you what. Stick to topic, and quit posting your garbage and maybe you'll be better ''received'' next time. This isnt bharatratshak forum or whatever it's called. Abide by the rules, or go take a hike.

Green Bullet --- thanks for the well-worded and intelligent post. Cheers bro.

Another gem! This gay once called me to 'suck horses', now 'chutiya' and 'numb nuts'.

Green Bullet we should ignore these, do not we?Did you really read the initial posts of Rafi and what she was posting and who derailed the thread? OK than.

Another example all these mud throwing started after this..... then rafi unveiled those words of 'slumdog', 'stinky' 'poor', 'sick', 'dirty' 'slave' 'master' etc etc and then run away. lol

To be honest, as someone who has actually visited india on more than one occasion, and quite recently - the last country I would want to compare with india, there is some nice people and good places, but a lot of india is simply God awful, and it makes one sick. We should be trying to compare ourselves with more advanced countries.

:wave:

Sania is a RAW agent sent to destroy one of the most promising Pak cricketer and she is doing an awesome job.

BTW google Veena Malik and her antics in India. :lol:

I heard that Mallu movie "hot" Shakeela Khan is also a Pakistani import. ;)

Another gem! This gay once called me to 'suck horses', now 'chutiya' and 'numb nuts'.

don't blame Abu, he was only showing you the mirror! Why, does it hurt to see one's own self???

And what brings thee to a Pakistani forum?? Is not thou BharatRakshak enough?? Or is it thy inferiority complex??:azn::lol:

Mate you think when people throw garbage on your country you can sit down taking that ? In any case I am not complaining. I can very well dish out much more than I get though I will never get personal.

dont like what u read; either report it, or get lost

don't blame Abu, he was only showing you the mirror! Why, does it hurt to see one's own self???

And what brings thee to a Pakistani forum?? Is not thou BharatRakshak enough?? Or is it thy inferiority complex??:azn::lol:

Just go back 15 replies and get to see for yourself.:cheers:

dont like what u read; either report it, or get lost

Err..Was I replying to you in that post ? You can reply/advise me when I honor you by quoting your post.

Anyway Good Night guys :wave:

Just go back 15 replies and get to see for yourself.:cheers:

so you mean to tell me that you indians have a sick OCD with us Pakistanis? how is that supposed to be a good thing:lol:

BTW,:cheers: to you too!;)

which kind of inferiority??i want to know

Mate you think when people throw garbage on your country you can sit down taking that ? In any case I am not complaining. I can very well dish out much more than I get though I will never get personal.

Karthic if someone is insulting your country and you know that it is not true, then the logical step is not to correspond to that person. By not replying you make the other member look very foolish. End of the day point scoring against one another will not achieve anything, it just escalates the problem and downgrades the Forum with useless banter. This is an online Forum so being emotional and abusing one another is wasting precious bandwidth. I am not attacking you, but just stating that some members need to calm down.

Mods should ban a few of these indian trolls...........I dnt know wat the hell they r trying to prove.
These guys r disgusting.

u seem to be one sided,
every 3-4 line is repeated with complex:lol:
i want to know that inferiority complex we have and superiority pakistanis have

which kind of inferiority??i want to know

Actually, more like a serious case of OCD, you indians have the natural desire to stick your noses wherever Pakistanis are! A good example is this forum itself!

there's more indians on this forum than Pakistanis!! tel me one indian defence forum where there are more than 100 Pakistani members (that's if there are any Pakistanis on an indian defence forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom