What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to your compatriots in New York. More than you we dont want Pakistanis posing as Indians and ruining our name.

nor do you want your women athletes marrying our men or your diplomatic officials converting to Islam and become valuable intel assets :yahoo::woot:

oh pathetic sumdog,if you hate us then why come to our forum? the reason: inferiorty complex.

my friend.. it's not the inferiority complex.. it's the superiority complex!! going to the enemy's territory & fight!! now.. don't keep repeating the same stuff again & again! discuss the topic in hand!!

How come so many already converted TTP tribals are supposed to be Indian assets then! ;)

They converted loooong back.

Some of the Members in this Forum are very obnoxious, there conduct as Senior Members is atrocious, and as a consequence it is downgrading this Forum. Pakistani Members should take into consideration that some Indian Members have an agenda to troll as a result you should ignore them, let them ridicule Pakistan, because at the end of the day we all know that Pakistan has potential, and if our Neighbours believe that we are weak and feable then it will be to our advantage. Pakistan has some great natural resources, the only question remains is biding time to utilise this resource to its maximum Potential. At the current stage it is best if Pakistan preserves such resources so that greedy politicians do not pocket the cash, and we must help the poor and support Pakistani Business who are slowly fading due to corrution.

To the Indian Members those Pakistani Members who are being rude and speaking ill about India you should ignore them, however I really don't think it is wise when you are insulting Pakistan in a Pakistani defence forum, because that is showing ignorance at its best. If you have nothing positive to say about Pakistan then please don't comment. As a Pakistani Forum we Pakistani's have a right to show our love for our nation and if we are thinking positive and have this notion that we are not a failed state, then I don't see how that concerns you, as no harm is coming upon you. This is not an attempt to insult you, but I am merely stating that you can conduct your self much better.

Video of the Decade !!

You don't want to get me started on "shining shupaar powaar india", trust me you don't!! I will start posting videos about the reality in india.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the Members in this Forum are very obnoxious, there conduct as Senior Members is atrocious, and as a consequence it is downgrading this Forum. Pakistani Members should take into consideration that some Indian Members have an agenda to troll as a result you should ignore them, let them ridicule Pakistan, because at the end of the day we all know that Pakistan has potential, and if our Neighbours believe that we are weak and feable then it will be to our advantage. Pakistan has some great natural resources, the only question remains is biding time to utilise this resource to its maximum Potential. At the current stage it is best if Pakistan preserves such resources so that greedy politicians do not pocket the cash, and we must help the poor and support Pakistani Business who are slowly fading due to corrution.

To the Indian Members those Pakistani Members who are being rude and speaking ill about India you should ignore them, however I really don't think it is wise when you are insulting Pakistan in a Pakistani defence forum, because that is showing ignorance at its best. If you have nothing positive to say about Pakistan then please don't comment. As a Pakistani Forum we Pakistani's have a right to show our love for our nation and if we are thinking positive and have this notion that we are not a failed state, then I don't see how that concerns you, as no harm is coming upon you. This is not an attempt to insult you, but I am merely stating that you can conduct your self much better.

You have greatest example just above your post....

these chutiyas never cease to make me laugh

hey numb-nuts, i'll tell you what. Stick to topic, and quit posting your garbage and maybe you'll be better ''received'' next time. This isnt bharatratshak forum or whatever it's called. Abide by the rules, or go take a hike.

Green Bullet --- thanks for the well-worded and intelligent post. Cheers bro.

nor do you want your women athletes marrying our men or your diplomatic officials converting to Islam and become valuable intel assets

Sania is a RAW agent sent to destroy one of the most promising Pak cricketer and she is doing an awesome job.

BTW google Veena Malik and her antics in India. :lol:

One hopes people take heed to you.

It is only a handful of Pakistani members that derailed this thread.

Mate you think when people throw garbage on your country you can sit down taking that ? In any case I am not complaining. I can very well dish out much more than I get though I will never get personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom